Ch. 10 My Love, I Regret

Please Don't Cry

Please Don't Cry Ch. 10

               My Love, I Regret

 

 

 

               This is the only way I can see you. Even though I know it's wrong. I know I caused you a lot of pain Sungyeol-ah, but if I can see you things seem better.

               Since then nothing really has meaning anymore, I know it's too late for regrets, but if I could make it up to you then I will do anything. I lost my best friend, my brother because of my own stupidity. I lost the one person who innocently gave me his heart because of a stupid reputation and materialistic items, because I couldn't say no to people who don't matter...

               When I approached you, you looked scared, but then it changed to sadness. I reached out my hand to hold yours hoping you won't run away.

               You didn't, but turned away from me.

               "Myungsoo -ah please just leave me alone. I'm happy now."

               I know it's not the first time I've heard this. In the past you've said it to me before, even though then you sounded harsh it hurts less because you cared, but hearing it now you sound indifferent. I'd rather you get mad, hit me, push me away like before, even slap me, but right now you just sigh as you turn away. You stood still not meeting my gaze as you looked at your phone checking the time.

               "Please just give me a chance. I'm really sorry, for real this time Sungyeol. I've given up. I've changed." I said to you. You still didn't look at me.

               "I've changed too, Myungsoo." You said calmly.

               "No...please...they don't matter to me anymore. What matters is you. Only you. Give me a chance to fix things. I know I don't deserve it." I said honestly.

               You stayed silent still as if waiting for some nuisance to pass. Sungyeol-ah since when have you gotten so cold? You use to wait for me with a smile across your face, like a pabo you waited, even though sometimes I would be late on purpose just to see how long you'd wait, and I know it made others laugh at you. In reality I was the idiot.

               I notice you're not hiding you stomach anymore, well it's kind of hard to hide. I know both you and L denied it, but I know that it's mine, because I know the Lee Sungyeol that I broke is very loyal, very sweet, and very kind. You couldn't have moved on so quickly, but even if it wasn't mine as long as you come back I wouldn't mind.

               Because I was stupid, I had lost you. No...I was the one that threw you away.

                 A harsh force cut off our touch and I look over to see eyes identical to mine glaring at me. Your expression changed as you look at him.

               "L-ah, what took so long? I waited for hours." You said happily, completely ignoring my presence, no...more like you just forgot that I was there.

               L let go of my hand and pulled you into a hug. I know he acts that way because he's scared I'll hurt you again. I know deep down, he is still a good brother to me. L look at me before moving you towards the baby isle.

               "You should go home. Gyu hyung needs you to help out once in a while." L ordered.

               As you leave with him I could feel my world crashing down. I realized now I really have no more chance, but it was no one's fault but my own. I really really did love you, my Sungyeolie. I'm sorry I rely the message too late.

               In all honesty I don't know what I was trying to do. This was probably my last selfish attempt. I know it's selfish because you aren't mind anymore, but you belonged to him, Sungyeol... because you don't love me anymore. I watched as your figure becomes farther from me. You walk comfortably in his arms, and rested your head on his shoulders.

               Inside I wish you'd look at me once last time.

               My love as long as we're still under the same sky, as long as you're happy, I think I can live with that.

 

 

AN: Sorry I wasted a chapter on Myungsoo LOL. Well in each person's own point of view they aren't the bad guy , and yes Myungsoo is a little thick skin  but ....please don't kill me hahahha. I felt like writing something in his Point of View b/c listening to this really nice song by No Min Woo call "Sad Flower" 

It's just so damn beautiful. 

ANyways ANother update will be on for tonight that will be chapter 11 . which isback to regular story point of view...and no more Myungsoo ...lil pathetic angsty self lement...so wait for it...or if you have to go to sleep you can read it tomorrow since I'm writing new chapter now and by then it will be updated. 

 

THanks all. Happy reading.