Chapter 008:

Eternal Eclipse [Slow Updates!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just realized my fic has been on Completed the whole time oh my god, it's not completed at all aezsrdxtfcygvuhj I'm sorry to scare you ;;; it's not completed, it's far from being completed br u h.

Date: Wednesday - October 1st 2554


Rýn woke up with a major headache and and her back throbbing and for a minute she couldn't figure out where she was. "Ugh, damn shadow." She complained.

She sat up weakly and groaned, "Wow, talk about déjà-vu..." As she looked around the room and she found Lu Han sitting in the same chair he was sitting a few days ago when she first met him and he explained her about her real identity, but he looked a bit tired. No, a lot tired.

"Why am I here?" She questioned him, Lu Han looked up and he looked horrible.

"Woah, there mate, what happened to you?" He hissed and walked up to you with hasty steps and anger written all over him. "What the hell happened that day in the forest?" He grumbled as he grabbed her by the shoulders.

"W-what?" She was confused by his sudden behavior. Was he still mad about the fact she walked away from him?

"Monday! What the hell happened there? I found you on the floor, with your back bruised and you were unconscious, for three whole days!" Lu Han hissed.

She sat upright with a scream, "What?" She screeched in panic. "You're kidding, you just have to be kidding." She mumbled to him, lost. "Would I look like this," He pointed to his hair, "If I was kidding!"

He ruffled his hair in frustration, "Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He shoved her away roughly.

She scoffed, "Hey, watch the back, you jerk. I don't even know what happened!" She fixed her shirt and hair, "All I know is that a boy with red eyes caught me off guard and said something about my damn eyes, you ." She turned away.

A fire user? Lu Han thought surprised and he straightened up, "W-what shade?" He asked, Rýn looked confused, "I don't know, uhm, Ruby Red? He said something about my eyes being," She thought for a minute, while Lu Han became more anxious by the second, "Shimmering Gold, I think?" Lu Han's breath stopped.

"Crap. This is not good. This is not good at all." He paced back and forth. He stopped and looked at the girl in front of him, "Rýn, darling, I suggest you rest for a while. I'm going to go out for bit, I'll be back later. Mai Li will come back in an hour. Wait for her, please."

He rushed out the door as he grabbed a long, silver, dragon-shaped cane and closed the door with a bang.

"Weirdo." She sighed and she laid back down.

Lu Han flashed out of the building as soon as the door closed and ended up in the office of a good friend of him, "Jongdae." Lu Han wheezed as he made his way to the chair in front of the desk, "Dammit Han! You know I hate it when you do that." Jongdae groaned as he went over his paper work once again.

"Emergency. Rýn woke up," He began. Jongdae looked up, "That's great! Any news as to why she was out for so long?" He leaned back in to his black velvet chair as he sipped on his coffee.

"Not sure, but I have my suspicions." He bit his lip as he deeply thought it over. Jongdae stood up to pour in another cup of coffee for his friend, "What do we know up till now? You look awful, by the way."  He placed the cup in front of Lu Han, "Thanks for telling me! I had no idea" The latter rolled his eyes.

"Three sugar," He then commented, "She fell off the branch because something caught her off guard, which explains that awful bruise. And I'm certain it was a male—Thanks—considering the amount of usage of male pronouns." Lu Han continued.

"Is that all we know?" Jongdae asked confused, Lu Han sipped on his coffee as he contemplated a few moments. "She said his eyes were Ruby Red, but she wasn't sure."

"She wasn't?"

"She wasn't."

"Now what?"

"I'm not sure, but her training begins tomorrow." He frowned, "You think she'll make it in time? She has to catch up about 17 years of training within 9 months." Jongdae questioned, there was a obvious hint of worry in his voice.

"Trust me, she'll get there. She's stronger than you'd think." Lu Han smiled, but then it faded once again, "There's bad news, though..." He trailed off.

"What is it?" Jongdae didn't like the way his friend sounded, "Her eyes. Her color was Shimmering Gold."  Jongdae dropped his cup on the floor, "Crap."  He cussed. Lu Han sighed, "I know." As he rested his face in his hands.

"We can't let anyone find out!" Jongdae immediately stated. "No , Sherlock. But tell me how you're going to pull that off when she's training, you know our eyes glow when we exert power and she's in a state similar to a 6 year old, might as well tattoo it on her forehead." Lu Han rubbed his temples.

"Do you have a better idea?" Jongdae crossed his arms. "...No." Lu Han bit his lip. "Maybe we should warn her tutors beforehand. We can't take the risk of telling her this yet, she's too inexperienced. Let's wait until she as the basics down, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter