Chapter 003:

Eternal Eclipse [Slow Updates!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: Monday - September 22nd 2554


Rýn frowned heavily as she listened to Dr. Kim.

"So lessons will officially start next week on Monday. This is so you guys can prepare everything. As you all may know; you will move in to the dorms. Everything will be explained further on in the letter you are about to receive. Your books will be handed out through-out the lessons. Okay here are your letters," Dr. Kim told them as he opened his black suitcase and handed out the holographic letters with everything explained in a very detailed way.

This is so much more confusing that I thought it would be, Rýn thought as she puffed her cheeks. She minimized the holograph and transferred it to her phone.

"Okay!" Dr. Kim clasped his hands "I will see you guys next week. Rest well. And please," He paused with a grin "survive." Dr. Kim grinned and it brought chills to Rýn.

He sounds exactly like Jinwoon, she thought as the girl had to think back to the eye-smiling, black haired, happy, grinning creep.

Rýn stood up with a puzzled face, as she couldn't really understand what they all meant with 'survive'. Rýn stepped out of the classroom and walked on her intuition towards the direction she thought was the exit.

It wasn't.

And she ended up lost in one of the many hallways of just the main building.

Luckily she saw a familiar girl rush by and Rýn was still able to catch her "Seyra!" Rýn sighed in relief. "Oh! Rýn-chan. What are you doing in this part of the building?" Seyra asked utterly confused. Rýn smiled an embarrassed smile "I... got lost." She confessed.

Seyra had to chuckle "Okay, let me help you then."

As she locked arms with Rýn and turned left. Rýn had a relieved smile on her face "Thank god I found you Seyra. I was this close to considering my life as over and I would have to live on that hallway until I would die." Rýn joked and Seyra giggled "You are more dramatic than I thought."

"There a lot of things you don't know of me." Rýn said and Seyra chuckled and nodded. "Anyway, where is your dorm?" Rýn then suddenly asked.

Seyra grabbed her phone and projected her letter. "Oh, uhm... it's at the south side of the student dorm campus. 5th building - Level 23 - Dorm 17." She told Rýn pulled out her phone also projecting her letter. "Oh!" Rýn perked up "I'm placed in Building 5 - Level 23 - Dorm 18."

Seyra jumped up happily "That's exactly across my dorm!" Rýn had to giggle at her happiness and it reminded her of Phiá.

"So we're going to be neighbors aye?" Rýn nudged Seyra and they both laughed. "Are you going to the dorms now?" Seyra asked and Rýn shook her head "No, I still have to pack a few things before I officially 'move in'."

The blue haired then looked at the shorter girl "What about you? Are you going after this?" And Seyra nodded "Yeah, I packed everything before I came here. The workers must've delivered it already. I hope they won't misplace anything, that would be a big disaster. I'd have to rearrange everything by hand. Well I hope they followed my orders correctly." Seyra shrugged and Rýn looked at her a bit puzzled before shrugging it off.

She must be rich, I guess... Rýn thought. Seyra and Rýn arrived at the exit of the main building.

"Well! I guess I need to leave, I'll see you soon, right Rýn-Chan?" and Rýn nodded "Of course, goodbye Seyra..." while she saw Seyra walk off. The girl waved and smiled before walking away, completely disappearing in the distance and Rýn went home.

 

 

Rýn arrived home after a long ride home and slammed the door open "Hello, my sweet parents!"

But was welcomed by silence. Rýn pouted to herself, "Oh," she looked around and it was so silent, you could practically hear a pin drop "They must be working..." as she made her way to her room that was going to be unoccupied for a while after she would leave.

Rýn rolled up her sleeves and started getting her gym bag, 2 black suitcases and a white little box.

She blew her hair out of her face and made a high ponytail. Opening her closet, groaning in an annoyed way.

I hate picking clothes, she cursed in her head.

Rýn owned an average amount of clothes, she always hated picking out clothes. Rýn crossed her arms, contemplating what to take with her. She tapped her chin and frowned. "I'm being difficult. Let's just take everything." Rýn nodded to herself agreeing to her own decision.

Rýn grabbed as much as she could and dumped them on her bed.

She started fold them and organized them, arranging them neatly by size and type. Rýn walked over to her closet, placing back the clothes she disliked and grabbed the remaining clothes that looked wearable.

Her closet was now completely empty excluding the two stacks of clothing that she disliked. Her undergarments were in a separate plastic bag inside her first suitcase.

Rýn grabbed her white little box, going over to her dresser and opened a drawer with pictures inside. She took out the ones she liked the most and opened the little box.

She stopped a second and listened to the tune it played; Merry-Go-Round of Life. Her favorite song ever composed by Joe Hiashi.

The 'music' box was a very treasured object, it was worth a lot since it was given to her by her mother.  Her real mother. Rýn already knew she was adopted, she was very smart. Rýn never questioned who her real parents were even though she dying to know on the inside.

She was very determined to find her real parents though. It sometimes made her sad, but there were always things that could make her feel better which she always tried to find.

She shook her head, trying to forget these thoughts and closed the box. Rýn filled her gym bag with sports clothes, nunchakus, two double sided samurai swords, boxing/kickboxing gloves & an expandable fighting stick. She plopped down on her bed and sighed since she was tired. Rýn fell asleep soon after.

 

 

Her mother came home from work and saw her daughter's shoes in the corridor.

"Oh, she's home so soon?" Her mother questioned no one and pulled off her shoes and coat while proceeding to the kitchen.

"I bet she must be hungry!" Rýn's mother thought out loud, while grabbing a frying pan, planning on making her a one-pan meal which Rýn hasn't gotten in a while.

She cooked a little dinner for her daughter and yelled for Rýn to come down. When she got answered with silence, she decided to come up.

Knocking carefully she opened the door. Rýn mother smiled as she saw her daughter sleeping surrounded by suitcases and bags.

"She must be dead tired, I'll leave her be." Her mother left and put her dinner in the oven.

"My little angel is growing up... Ah~ I'm going to miss these days." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter