Chapter 013:

Eternal Eclipse [Slow Updates!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: Monday - October 20th 2554


A Fay.

Nakta, the tall, awkward looking male in front of her was a ing Fairy. "How in the hell are you a fairy? Aren't you guys supposed to be little beings with wings? With pointy ears and like wands or some ?"

Nakta sighed, "Geez, one branch of the clan decides to move to the Yowai Realm and suddenly you're entire species are known as twinks the size of Leiraberries."

He groaned, "Look, blue head, those fairies are known as the dark sheep of the family, we do not speak of those weaklings. They dragged our entire name and status through the mud, we had to personally rebuild our reputation because of those maggots." He complained.

"First of all, I don't even know what Leiraberries are and— Hold up! Yowai? Did you just refer to the Human Realm as Yowai?" Rýn cocked an eyebrow.

(Note: Yowai means Weak in Japanese)

"Don't ask me, ask my ancestors." He held up his hands in defense, "But you're not far off with the wand , we do use magic. Except, unlike you Equalaea, we can use our hands without a mediator to begin with." He grinned.

"Leiraberries are, if you're wondering, about the size of apples, they kinda taste like a sweet mix of strawberries and oranges. Great to put in a summer cocktai—"

"I get it, Han." She hissed at him, "Never thought Fairies could be cocky." Rýn grumbled.

"We prefer the term Fayas." Nakta corrected her.

"Whatever." She blew raspberries.

"Okay!" Lu Han clapped his hands, "Time to move on, we still have a whole schedule ahead of us!" He smiled sweetly, which was anything but comforting for the blue haired female.

The whole trip to the village was extremely quiet, Nakta and Rýn were having a cold war with each other. All Lu Han could do is sigh at their behavior, they barely met and they already look like long time enemies.

 

After 15 minutes of walking into a strange forest after leaving the deserted plain lands, they finally saw a village— No, rather a city. Rýn forgot all her anger for the man next to her and gasped at what she saw. "It's beautiful." She wasn't sure what she was looking at, but it felt as if she was looking at a futuristic city, hidden in the leaves.

It was huge, the biggest rock formation had tall skyscraper like buildings on top of it, while below the cliff it had a waterfall out of this dark hole running out of it, and the water plunged right into the river below. "I can't believe what I'm seeing right now." She breathlessly commented. Lu Han smiled, "Ah, I love the expression first timers always make." They walked along a rocky path before stopping under an arched rock.

Nakta pressed his hand against the floor and his hand print glowed before a stone path rose from the water. "Wew, how did you do that?" She asked amazed. "It's a trick only royalty and guards can do, to keep people from easily breaking in." He held his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

So that means he's a guard, huh? She thought. Making Lu Han resist the urge to snort loudly.

"Couldn't they just swim across though?" She opposed and Nakta could only snort, "They could try, but this water is toxic. Stay in it for too long and your body could react the same way as it does to acid: you burn."

Rýn shivered at the thought and pulled a face, "That's just gross." He held out a finger, "Gross, but tactically smart! So I suggest you watch your step." As they walked across, making sure they wouldn't trip and fall into the water, since this path had no railings so catch your fall, whatsoever.

At the end of the path, which was directly under the the big cliff, they were greeted by guards that stood firm with dark expressions, though they smiled when they saw Nakta. "I got these two with me, we'll be heading to the headmaster." He spoke with a sense of authority and the guards nodded, stepping aside. "The headmaster?" Rýn looked at Lu Han with a confused expression. "The leader of the 6th generation of the North Western Faya clan," Nakta announced, "Also known as my father." They walked through a stone lit tunnel that led thru the world above.

"Eh?" She choked on her spit, "So you're like... Royalty here?" She mumbled in bafflement. "Guess so," He looked smug, "Are you feeling a bit impressed by my status now?"

"I mean, you were already lame just being a fairy, but you're also the prince of fairies. I don't know if I should laugh or cry?" She snorted. Lu Han could only sigh for the umpth time, "Just make sure you guys lose the attitude before meeting Onyx." Lu Han asked of them, when they suddenly arrived at the end of the tunnel, which led to the city square. The passage they arrived through reminded her of the passages of the subway station.

"Onyx?" Rýn assumed he was referring to the headmaster, "Onyx Naluth, the headmaster." Lu Han confirmed her thoughts. She grinned, "That makes you Nakta Naluth! Can I call you NaNa?" In which Nakta scowled, "In your dreams, Seaweed." He spit back. "Excuse you, Giraffe, but you did not just call me Seaweed!" She lunged at him, but Lu Han held her back by her collar. "Behave. We're visitors, not enemies." Nakta snorted, "Ah yes, the beautiful way of etiquette. Don't be too rash now, Seaweed."

The blue haired had to do everything in her might to prevent herself from ripping his head off, "How does my name even correlate to Seaweed, damn Giraffe." She grumbled. "Not your name, rather than your greenish blue hair do, and the fact that I personally feel like you fit rooted to the bottom of the ocean floor along with the other plants down there." He his chin, "What!" She was about to throw a fit in the middle of the town center.

"Oh dear," An older looking man walked up to them, "As much as I do enjoy seeing couples quarrel, I think it's best if the arguing is saved for later." He grinned, "Or at least, until after we've finished our business here."

"Father! Gross. No." Nakta choked. "O-oh, Mr. Naluth, nice to meet you." Rýn bowed a polite ninety degrees, making Nakta huff at her sudden change of attitude. The three followed him into a big building, which Rýn assumed was the Main Central Hall, and were directed to a big white room that had a slick black desk and a beautiful leather chair behind it. There was a strange mysterious door on the other side of the room and see could see a blue light coming from under the small gap between the door and the floor. She decided not to pry and made no comment about it.

They got offered some tea and only Lu Han accepted the offer while the two teens were glaring at each other. "Onyx, how have you been?" Lu Han friendly greeted the tall man as they sat down in front of each other. Onyx sat in the leather chair while Lu Han made himself comfortable in the velvet chair in front of it.

"As good as ever, if only my idiot son wouldn't laze around so much," Onyx sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter