Chapter 016:

Eternal Eclipse [Slow Updates!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date: Monday - October 20th 2554

 

 

 

"So... We just battle?" She asked, still unsure what to do. She had battled both Jongin and Sehun before, but they were always pretty easy on her because of her lack of powers. They both never stepped out of boundries, because if they used too much power she could... die.

It was starting to rain, but that didn't change any of their comfortable positions.

He hummed and proceeded to walk to the center. "Do you know how to reach your powers and how to use them?" Jongin questioned.

"I'm not sure, I did a water spyroū earlier, but that was entirely lucky I think." Rýn pouted and looked at her hands. The reason she was able to do it earlier was because right after awaking from her slumber, she was flooded by emotion; a key factor in awakening her power. Jongin taught her that some time ago. 

"You were feeling overwhelmed when you tried it the first time, correct?" He held his chin and thought for a moment when Rýn nodded. "Then I shall do my best to recreate whatever you were feeling at that moment." 

"H-how? I don't even know how I felt at that moment!" She points out and he grinned, "That's okay. We'll try the most powerful emotion we have and then we'll work from there."

"Which one is that?" She tilted her head, the only pure emotion she could think of was love. Who is she kidding, this isn't a Disney movie.

"Anger."

She snorted at the simple thought of Kim Jong In making her angry. He was too nice. "You? Making me angry? If anyone has the power to channel my anger it would be Sehun." She commented, (Sehun protested with a little "Hey!)

Rýn rolled her eyes. "I can be pretty mean sometimes. I've been known to break quite a few hearts as well." Jongin smirked. She gagged at the mere thought of Jongin acting like a player.

"I've done a lot of things I haven't told you about." He winked cheekily. "Ugh. TMI." She cringed. Sehun groaned, "Get on with it! Some of us have lives!" 

"Oh yeah, I'm feeling the anger growing inside of me already." She huffed and took a defensive stance. Jongin grinned, "Lets do this."

"So how are we going to do this?" Rýn asked and Jongin cracked his knuckles, "Tell me, what really grinds your gears?" Rýn snorted, "Well, it ain't you, that's for sure." They began circling around each other.

"Come on, Rýn. I need something to work with here," The boy complained. "What's something you're like really sensitive about?"

Rýn stopped for a second. There were actually a ton of things that bothered her, but she couldn’t bring herself to physically be angry about it. “I guess,” She trailed off, “It's been really bothering me how I seem to be a total misfit. I feel like I don't really belong, you know?” She confessed, and it almost felt like heartwarming moment, but they were not here to be nice.

Jongin cocked his eyebrow, "Really?" He smirked and not in a cute way, but a really uncomfortable way. "You might not like me as much after this, then." He stated and the blue haired girl gulped. .

Jongin slashed his arms and crossed them, "Spyroū #045 - Hurricane Fang!" Strong winds whirled their way towards Rýn at top speed. So much so that it caught her off guard, resulting in a full hit. “What the , Jongin!” Rýn breathed and wiped the sweat away from her forehead.

“Already sweating? You're not as athletic as I thought.” Jongin teased and that ticked her off a little. “Shut up! It's the rain.” She snapped and waved her arm around, “Mimicry: Hurricane Fang.” Rýn hissed and the same winds Jongin blasted at her came his way. Except, they weren't nearly as strong, nor as painful.

“I'm impressed. Hitting me with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter