Give me a 2nd chance...

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

 

His whole life has always been fun fun fun. Girls come and go just like that and he wouldn’t even care if they left him but this time it’s different. His heart hurt when he heard her say, “We’re over.” He thought he was fine but he wasn’t. He thought he could just find another girl but none can compare to that girl. He thought that he could forget her but he can’t.

It has been 2 weeks since their break up. Yuri was trying her best to forget him. She still remembers the picture of him kissing another girl at a club. She was angry and embarrassed due to the fact that her friends have warned her about him but she was just too stubborn to listen to them.

“Dumb …”She swears as she tore pictures of them together.

Yuri thought everything was going well between them. She thought he was the one for her but she was wrong. She thought he changed but he didn’t. She thought he was sincere with their relationship but she was wrong.

“Yul!!!”She heard her best friend call.

She quickly got up to see Sooyoung with a bucket of fried chicken.

“Chicken for dinner!!!”She said happily.

“Shikshin…”Yuri said and smiles.

Yuri lives with her 2 best friends, Sooyoung and Yoona. The two of them works as models while Yuri owns a café. The three of them are beautiful and people close to them sometimes wonder why Yuri’s not a model. She was offered to be one but she loves her café.

“Where’s Yoona??”Yuri asked.

“She has some work to do.”

“Are you okay??”Sooyoung asked.

“Yea… Why wouldn’t I??”Yuri said.

“It has been 2 weeks.”

“I’ve finished tearing all my pictures with him.”Yuri said proudly.

“You go girl!!!”Sooyoung said high fiving Yuri.

Both Yoona and Sooyoung thought he changed too but when they saw the picture. They felt bad for Yuri and angry at him. Now, they hated him. They knew Yuri really love him and he ruins it with a picture. They wanted to do something to him but Yuri told them not to.

“I’m home!!!!”Yoona screamed as she enters the house.

“Here!!!!”Both Sooyoung and Yuri screamed from the kitchen.

Yoona place her bag on the floor and joins the chicken feast.

“How’s work???”Yuri asked.

“Tiring but I get to walk on a runway next week!!!”She squeals which made Yuri and Sooyoung to squeal as well.

“I want front row seats.”Yuri said.

Yoona then took her bag and got 2 tickets from her bag.

“Yay!!!!”Yuri shouted as she took the tickets.

“Yah!!! Give me mine.”Sooyoung said.

The three of them ate like no other that night to celebrate on Yoona’s runway walk.

The next day, Yuri went to work very late. When she enters, her staffs were already cleaning the café.

“Sorry guys.”She said as she ran to the back.

“Make each of us a caramel latte.”Donghae, the chef, said.

“Fine…”She said as she went to the coffee machine.

There were only 3 staffs; Donghae the chef, Minho the waiter and Sulli the waitress. Minho and Sulli were busy wiping the tables and arranging the chairs.

“I want Americano.”Minho said.

“Simpler.”Yuri said as she got the coffee machine ready.

“Sulli… You want caramel latte??”Yuri asked.

“Yes please.”She said giving her eye smile.

As she was making the coffee, Donghae walks near her.

“How are you??”He asked.

“Better.”She replied.

“Good… No more slacking.”He teased.

“Yah!!! I’m the boss here.”Yuri whines.

“But I’m older.”He said.

Yuri just scoffed at what he said and made the coffees for them.

“Unnie…”Sulli calls.

“Wae??”Yuri asked as she turns to find him waiting at the entrance.

Yuri ducks down and crawl to the back. Donghae followed her.

“You should talk to him.”He said.

“Never…”She said.

“You can’t run from him forever.”He said.

“But…”Yuri said.

“Just go talk to him.”He said.

Yuri made a face and got up.

“Fine…”She whines.

She walks to the entrance slowly and opens the door.

“Can I help you Jung Yunho???”She asked with an ‘I don’t care’ tone.

She isn’t even bothered to call him Oppa.

“We need to talk…”He said.

“You can talk now.”Yuri said.

“Privately.”He said and pulls Yuri into an alley near her café.

Yuri looks at him with an annoyed face as soon as he looks at her.

“My time is precious.”She said.

“I’m sorry.”He said.

“Is that all??”She asked and was about to go back.

“I love you.”He said which receives a chuckle from Yuri.

“Don’t say that to me.”She said.

“I really do.”He said.

“I am never ever going to believe anything you said.”She said and left him standing.

He stood there speechless.

“I am sorry Kwon Yuri. I really am.”He said and unconsciously, tears dropped down his cheeks.

“I love you Kwon Yuri.”He said and quickly ran to his car.

He was angry at himself for being such an to Yuri. He regrets it. He miss the strawberry smell of her, the smile that could brighten up his days, the laughter that could light up a room, the kisses that taste like strawberry.

Yunho drove really fast on the high way. He was only thinking of Yuri and he wished that he didn’t make that mistake. It was just a kiss with some stranger at a club but he knew it was his fault for behaving like that. He kept on driving to nowhere specific. He kept going straight until he heard honking of cars and in seconds, it was pitch black.

Yuri was back at the café thinking about what he said and how he looks. She knew if he was saying the truth or not. They have been together for about a year. What he said to her was the truth but she can’t really be certain.

“How was it??”Donghae asked.

“He said he loves me.”Yuri replied quietly.

“Do you still love him???”He asked.

“Of course I do. I just broke up with him two weeks ago. Feelings can’t be erased that easily.”She said as she walked to the kitchen.

“As much as I’m angry at him, I can’t help but still love him.”Yuri said.

“Then give him another chance. You never know, he may be crying god knows where right now.”Donghae said while chuckling.

“But he will never learn his lesson.”Yuri said.

“Don’t you see?? He’s changing for you for the past year. Didn’t you tell me last time that you don’t think you will last more than 1 month with him because he always change woman? You passed that. There maybe times where he make mistakes but we’re humans and we deserve 2nd chance.”He said.

“But…”Yuri said.

“Think about it. Give him another chance.”Donghae said.

“You’re siding with him because he’s your friend.”Yuri whines.

“I’m not siding with anyone. I just want you guys to be happy.”He said.

“Unnie, where are the new aprons?”Sulli asked as she stands near the counter.

“Ahhh… I’ll get it now.”She said as she grabs her bag and went to her car.

As she was about to go out to take something from her car, she received a call from Yunho.

“Should I answer?? Or make him suffer???”She said and ignore the call.

Her phone started ringing again and she finally answers.

“Hello…”Someone said and Yuri knew it wasn’t Yunho.

“Hello. Can I help you??”She asked.

“Do you know Jung Yunho??”The person said.

“Yes…”Yuri replied.

“This guys has your number as his no.1 speed dial. I assume you’re related.”The person said.

It made Yuri’s heart flutters.

“What’s wrong??”Yuri asked.

“He’s involved in an accident. He’s currently taken to Mokpo hospital.”

“What???”Yuri shouted and closed her phone.

She got onto her car and drove to Mokpo hospital.

“Please god let him be okay. Please let him live.”She said as tears roll down her cheeks.

“I’m so sorry Oppa… I forgive you.”She said with tears in her eyes.

She quickly parks her car and went in.

“Where’s Jung Yunho???”Yuri asked with her red eyes from crying.

“Jung Yunho…”The nurse said as she looks through the files.

“emergency room 2.”The nurse said and Yuri quickly went to the emergency clinic.

As she enters, she saw a sight. A sight she never expected to see; Yunho is sitting on the bed with his feet hanging freely and smiling. The nurse was finished cleaning his wounds and went out of the room.

“Yah!!! I thought you were hurt!!!”Yuri said as she barges in the room.

Yunho smiles when he saw her.

“You came for me.”He said as he tried standing up but wobbles.

“Yah!!! Be careful.”Yuri said as she went to help him back to sit on the bed.

He saw her red eyes.

“You cried???”He asked.

“I shouldn’t have.”She said while pouting.

“I knew you would come for me.”He said.

“You liar.”Yuri said.

“I didn’t lie. I was involved in an accident and currently am in the hospital.”He said teasingly.

“Pftt… I’m going back to work.”She said.

“Don’t.”He said grabbing her waist and pulls her towards him.

“Let me go Jung Yunho.”She said.

“It’s Yunho Oppa for you.”He said turning her to face him.

“I thought you were gonna die.”She said and tears streamed down her cheeks while hitting his chest.

“I’m sorry.”He said as he wipes her tears.

“Drive carefully next time.”Yuri said.

“I will if you come back to me.”He said.

Yuri shook her head.

“Come on. I know you still love me. Why are you being like this??”He said while pouting.

“You know yourself why.”Yuri said.

“I promise I won’t do it again. I realized for the past 2 weeks that I can’t live without you. I miss your smile, your strawberry scent, your laugh. I miss all of you. I know I was a jerk but it was a mistake. I promise that it will be the last time.”He said sincerely.

Yuri kept quiet.

“Please give me another chance…”He said lifting her chin so that she’s looking at him.

“Are you trying to make me say yes by looking at you???”Yuri asked.

“Yes… I know you can’t resist this handsome face.”He teased.

“Yea right.”She said and turned away from him.

“I know you still love me.”He said as he tightens his arm around her.

“Please give me a 2nd chance.”He said pulling her closer to him.

“No.”She said sternly.

“Pretty please. I promise I won’t ever do that again. I won’t go out without you anymore.”He said.

“Like I’ll believe that.”Yuri said scoffing.

He turns her to face him and looks at her in the eyes. Yuri can’t help but blush.

“Please give me a 2nd chance.”He said.

Yuri wanted to melt and can’t help but nod. Yunho can’t help but smile at her.

“You should thank Donghae. It was him who told me to give you another chance.”Yuri said.

“Not my handsome face???”He said while smirking.

“No. Not your handsome face.”Yuri said as she smiles at him.

“I love you Kwon Yuri…”

“I love you too… Yunho Oppa.”She said as she tiptoed to kiss him.

 

 

Sorry for the boring one shot. I'll try to make the next one more interesting... :D Thanks for reading and subscribing!!!