New Pilot

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

Hello readers. It's been a while. So sorry for the delay. I have been busy with personal matters. :D Here is an update for you all. :D Enjoy. Sorry if the story is kind of boring and wrong grammars and typo. 

 

Kwon Yuri works as a stewardess for almost 3 years since 18 years old because she needed to support her family. She wanted to pursue her studies but due to financial problems and her parents getting cut off from their work, Yuri had no choice but to work. In everyone’s head, stewards and stewardess are socially active but not Yuri along with Sooyoung, her bestfriend. She is close with her co workers especially Kris and Chanyeol but she doesn’t go to clubs with them and would stay in her hotel or shop if she was working. Her parents were happy that she could support them. Every time she works, she would get them souvenirs from the countries she went and it would make them smile.

“Yuri-ah… Are you ready? Boarding soon.”Sooyoung said as they re touched their makeup.

“Yea. Let’s go.”Yuri replied and they went to the gate.

The two of them were sitting, talking about food while eating churros. The two of them are called the 2 goddess by the male workers because of their beauty but they usually ignore and would avoid them. Yuri has been hit on a lot of times but she never gave them time probably due to the fact that she knows how they play with woman. The two of them finishes their churros and waited to get into the plane to prepare. As they were sitting and talking, the other stewardesses were squealing as if they’ve seen a celebrity or something. Yuri was use to it and turns to see if it was any that she was interested of. She turns to find just 2 pilots and turns back to Sooyoung.

“Thought it was Wonbin.”Yuri chuckles.

“It seems to be a new pilot.”Sooyoung said eyeing the new pilot.

Yuri doesn’t give a care much about it.

“Let’s hope he drives well.”Sooyoung said.

“We should go to universal studio since we’re going to Japan. I haven’t had the chance.”Yuri said out of the blue.

“Sure. I want to play extreme rides.”Sooyoung said and got up.

“It’s time.”She said and pulls Yuri up.              

Both of them were assigned at the front and were getting things ready for the passengers. As they were about to finish, all the stewards and stewardess were called to meet the new pilot. Yuri and Sooyoung weren’t really interested unlike other stewardess and stands at the back. The new pilot was introducing himself and most of the stewardess were giving a “he’s hot look” to one another. Yuri rolled her eyes and decided to check for herself.

“Is he anywhere Wonbin standard??”Yuri asked as she tried to take a glimpse.

“No.”Sooyoung replied as he looks at the new pilot.

Yuri tried to take a look in between her co-workers and when she did, she was shocked. Shocked from head to toe.

“Yul… Are you alright?”Sooyoung asked.

“Please let it be someone else. Please let it be someone else.”She mutters quietly while closing her eyes.

“My name is Jung Yunho.”He said and Yuri was just speechless.

She decided to keep low and whispers to Sooyoung.

“I kind of know him. Will tell you later the story.”Yuri said and wink.

“Fine. You owe me a story.”Sooyoung said.

Most of them clapped their hands for the new pilot and went back to work. Yuri was feeling quiet nervous but as passengers enters; her worry vanishes and was doing her work earnestly. The plane was traveling smoothly. The plane landed in Japan and all the passengers were already out. When everything is cleaned, Yuri and Sooyoung both took their bag and went out. Both of them were busy talking that they didn’t see 2 pilots coming out of the business class walkway. Sooyoung quickly pulls Yuri before she hits them and bowed at the 2 pilots. Yuri bowed not wanting to show her face.

“Sorry.”She said and faced Sooyoung with a “Thank god you save me” face.

“That was close.”Yuri said and continued walking with Sooyoung while the other stewards and stewardess were in front.

“He’s a sunbae in high school.”Yuri said to Sooyoung.

“Ahhh…”Sooyoung said.

“Your ex bf?”She asked.

“No.”Yuri replied.

“He used to bully me.”Yuri replied.

“And I hated him because of that.”She added.

“He must be the popular jocks in high school.”Sooyoung said.

“He is and I didn’t do anything to him. I mean I don’t know why he bullied me.”Yuri said.

“I hope he forgot about me.”Yuri said with a hopeful tone.

“He will. Don’t worry. It was a long time ago.”Sooyoung said.

While waiting for their bags and getting to their hotel using the shuttle bus, Yuri would hide behind Sooyoung so that he can’t see her. Yunho was sitting at the back and Yuri decided to sit at the front to avoid clashing.

“You really are avoiding him.”Sooyoung said while chuckling.

“It’s for the better.”Yuri said and played with her phone.

At the back of the shuttle bus, people were laughing and talking. Yuri and Sooyoung doesn’t really feel like joining in especially Yuri. As she was talking with Sooyoung about holidays, she senses someone sitting at the back of her. She turns to find Mr. Jung Yunho looking at her. She bows her head and looked back to the front. Yuri widened her eyes to Sooyoung and Sooyoung knew who it was. Sooyoung can’t help but gave a small chuckle. As soon as they reach the hotel, Yuri quickly got out pulling Sooyoung with her blocking her view from him. They waited for their bags and got a key to their room. Both of them always share their room if they work together. Because of that, the management always made them work together to cut the cost of hotel rooms which is an advantage for them. They were the first one to get their luggage and quickly went to the lift. All they wanted to do now is relax and have a good sleep. As the lift opens, they quickly enters hoping they would be the only one in it but unfortunately; Kris, Chanyeol and Hyuna came in along with the new pilot. Yuri quietly stands at the back and listens to them talk.

“Aren’t you going to treat us drinks?”Kris asked looking at Yunho.

“I would love to. Why not? Let’s all meet at the lobby at 9pm later. 2 more hours to freshen ourselves.”Yunho said.

“Yes!!!!”Kris said while high fiving Chanyeol.

Hyuna was smiling from ear to ear looking at Yunho. Yuri however was just looking at her feet.

“I’ll see all of you later at 9pm.”He said when they reached their floor and went to their separate rooms.

“Tell the others as well.”He said and Kris nodded his head.

“I can’t wait to go to sleep.”Yuri said as she enters her room.

“Me too. Dibs on showering first.”Sooyoung said.

“Go ahead. I’ll order room service.”Yuri said.

“What do you want?”Yuri asked.

Both of them ordered room service and Yuri waited while watching tv. Sooyoung was about to finish when their door bell rang.

“Coming. Who is it?”She asked.

“Room service.”

Yuri looked at her watch and it was 8pm already. She opens the door and takes the food. Their table was filled with foods and nothing can make her happier than a table filled with food. Sooyoung got out of the bathroom and sat on the chair opposite to Yuri.

“This is heaven.”Sooyoung said as she ate some carbonara.

“I know.”Yuri replied and continued eating.

It was 9pm and most of the stewards and stewardess were already at the lobby waiting for the new pilot.

“I can’t wait to see him.”Hyuna said to Jiyoon.

“Me too. To see him in casual clothes.”Jiyoon said while smiling.

“Dream all you girls want.”Kris said.

“Mind your own business.”Hyuna said.

“Like he’ll like you. I’m sure his standards are high.”Chanyeol butted in.

“Whatever.”Jiyoon said and rolled her eyes.

Exactly at 9pm, Yunho was walking towards them and most of the women were looking at him like some kind of celebrity.

“Is everybody here?”He asked looking around trying to find someone.

“Yes.”Kris replied as he looks around.

“Except for 2. They never join us to drink.”He added.

“Ahhhh… alright. Let’s go.”He said and leads the pack to the club.

“Even if it’s for free?”Yunho asked.

“Yea… They are the good girls.”Kris said.

“And everyman’s ideal woman.”He added while sighing.

“I guess you must have been rejected?”Yunho asked.

“Nah. Just didn’t have the courage. Kwon Yuri is the epitome of beautiful inside and out.”Kris said.

They arrived at the club and women were all over him but he was not interested one bit. He tried to avoid them but they come back dancing around him especially Hyuna and Jiyoon. They wouldn’t give up and kept dancing to seduce Yunho. Yunho however didn’t feel good and went out of the club early. He told Kris and gave him money to treat them.

“Take care of them.”He said and went back to the hotel.

“Where is Yunho oppa going?”Hyuna whines.

“Going back to the hotel. He’s not feeling well.”Kris said and shows Hyuna the money.

“But he left us cash.”Kris said moving his brow and they all party all night long.

The next morning, Yuri and Sooyoung woke up early to get breakfast. Since both of them like to eat, it would be strange if they weren’t at the buffet.

“The food looks delicious.”Yuri said as she places an omelet on the table.

“I know. I’m going to try out everything.”Sooyoung said.

“It’s 8am now. Let’s leave at 10am.”Yuri said while smiling.

“Ok.”Sooyoung replied and went to get something else.

Yuri was quietly eating her omelet while playing a game on her phone when an empty chair beside her move. She looks up to find Yunho looking at her with a smile.

“Since he’s here… Might as well be friendly.”Yuri thought.

“Good morning.”She said.

“Good morning Kwon.”He replied with a smirk that Yuri hates to see since high school.

“You’re still the pig I know in high school.”He said while looking at all the food on the table.

Yuri wanted to be friendly but he’s calling her a pig.

“Oh shut up Jung. Go away.”She said.

“So, you still remember.”He said with a smirk.

“But I want to eat with the pig.”He replied.

“This pig doesn’t want to eat on the same table with you. So go find another pig.”She said and rolls her eyes.

“Besides our table is full. Go sit somewhere else.”She said pulling the chair back in with her feet.

“You’re no fun kwon. I like the quiet Kwon yesterday who was avoiding me.”He said.

“I wasn’t avoiding you. I didn’t know it was you.”She replied pointing her fork at him.

“I want to enjoy my breakfast. Go away!!!”She said pushing him away from the table.

“Fine… I’ll see you later Kwon.”He said.

“Not a chance.”She replied quietly and went back enjoying her breakfast.

Sooyoung came to the table with a smirk.

“I saw that you guys were talking.”She said.

“He came to bully me. He called me a pig.”Yuri said with anger in her eyes.

Sooyoung laughs again.

“Who cares? Just ignore him.”Sooyoung said.

The both of them were talking while eating breakfast slowly and hence were able to try all the food. Jung Yunho who was sitting behind Yuri kept looking at them and Sooyoung notices.

“He’s looking at you.”Sooyoung said as she put a waffle in .

“Yea right.”Yuri said and ate the fried rice.

They saw Kris and Chanyeol coming their way and Sooyoung waved at them.

“Hey ladies.”Chanyeol said.

“Hey Channie…”Yuri replied and asked him to sit on the chair beside her.

“Where’s Kris?”She asked and found his head next to hers.

“Miss me?”Kris asked.

“In your dreams.”She replied and chuckles.

“Want some??”She asked as she places the fried rice on the spoon for him.

Kris opened his mouth and ate the fried rice. He then went towards Yunho.

“Yunho, here’s the leftover cash from yesterday. Thanks. Most of them were wasted real badly. I’ll see you later.”He said and went back to sit at the table with Yuri.

“And she said there was no space for me.”Yunho said quietly.

“Jung Yunho is leaving.”Sooyoung said.

“Are you guys interested in them too?”Chanyeol asked.

“No.”Yuri replied.

“Yuri hates him.”Sooyoung said.

“Which will turn to love.”She added.

“Ewwww… No thanks.”Yuri replied.

“Hyuna and Jiyoon were all over him yesterday but he wasn’t interested.”Kris said while laughing.

“It was damn funny to see them got rejected.”Chanyeol added.

“Both of them were fighting to get his attention.”Kris said.

“Why are you guys up early? They left early?”Sooyoung asked raising her brow.

“Yea… The woman with me had an appointment to attend.”Chanyeol said.

“Work.”Kris said.

Yuri shook her head.

“We’re going to universal studio. Want to join?”Sooyoung asked.

“Sure.”The two men, more like boys, agree.

The 4 of them then went to universal and was playing all the rides and went crazy with taking pictures. An unbelievable truth was how the 2 boys were scared of the extreme rides and this made Soori (Sooyoung & Yuri) to laugh their heads off. The 4 of them spend about 8 hrs at the park and left with each having a hat and balloon.

“I had fun.”Yuri said as they enter the hotel.

“Me too.”Kris said and yawns.

“Tired??”Sooyoung asked.

As they enter the hotel, they were greeted by Jung Yunho with Hyuna and Jiyoon dressed formally.

“Where are you going?”Kris asked Hyuna as the 4 of them stopped.

“Dinner.”She replied with a sly smile.

“Have fun.”They all said to the 3 of them.

“Will do.”Jiyoon said and wave at them.

Yunho looks at Yuri who was laughing her head off.

“Let’s go oppa.”Hyuna said and went to the restaurant.

Yunho wasn’t into the dinner. He nods his head every time they talk to him. They were talking about being a stewardess and asking him about his personal life. When dinner ends, the 3 of them went back to the hotel but Hyuna was not going to let Yunho go.

“Oppa… Let’s go to your hotel room.”She said.

Jiyoon shook her head and went back to her hotel room.

“I’m sorry. I was planning to go to sleep early because we have work tomorrow.”He said.

“Oh right. I forgot.”She said.

“Next time then.”She said and winks at him.

 Yunho went to his room but before that he went to Yuri’s room. He knocked on the door but no one answers. He knocked again and listens to the door.

“Can I help you Jung?”Someone asked and he knew it was Yuri because she’s the only one who calls him Jung.

Beside him was Sooyoung and she quickly pass by them and enters the room.

“I’m looking for you guys.”He said.

“Where did you go piggy?”He asked.

“If you’re here to bully me again, don’t bother.”She said and was about to enter her room but he held onto her hand.

“What now Jung?”Yuri asked.

“I hate it.”He said.

“Are you drunk?”Yuri asked.

“Do you hate me?”He asked.

“What do you think? You’ve been bullying me ever since high school and I have no i-.”She said angrily but was cut off when his lips crushed onto hers. Her eyes widened surprised by his action.

Yuri slapped his face and quickly went in her room. She was surprised, so surprised that she could not think.

“He kissed me… He actually kissed me. My enemy kissed me.”Yuri said quietly.

Sooyoung was busy looking at the tv. She heard some talking and quiet down the tv. She saw Yuri walking towards her with a blank expression.

“Are you okay?”She asked.

“He kissed me. Jung Yunho kissed me.”Yuri said blankly.

“I knew it. He likes you.”Sooyoung said.

“I think he’s bullying me again.”She said sighing.

“And I slapped him.”She said.

“You slapped him?”Sooyoung asked and Yuri nods.

“It was too sudden. He’s my enemy. Freaking enemy. I can’t trust him and I’m sure that he’s just bullying me.”Yuri said as she plops onto the bed.

The next morning, Yuri did what she’s best at which was avoiding him. When she sees him walking towards her, she would approach Hyuna and Jiyoon because she knows Hyuna will probably get all over him. They were already at the airport and Yuri was re applying her makeup in the toilet. When she got out, a hand pulls her towards somewhere private.

“What is wrong with you?”Yuri asked.

“Did you like my kiss?”He asked with a smirk.

“I knew it. He was just bullying me. Why do I feel a bit sad?”She thought.

“Can you just stop bullying me?”She asked and went to Sooyoung.

“I hate him. I really hate him.”She hissed quietly and smiled at the other stewards and stewardesses.

While waiting to board the plane, she was talking with Sooyoung with foods in their hand.

“Hye piggy.”He said and sat next to Yuri who was busy eating.

“What do you want bully?”She asked.

“He’s just avoiding Hyuna.”Sooyoung said.

“You’re using me now. Such a nice bully.”She said.

“I want some.”He said looking at the cupcake she’s eating.

She took the box and gave it to him.

“Take one.”She said.

“I want some. Not one.”He said.

“Your loss.”She said and gave the small piece left on her cupcake.

“There… Now scram.”She said.

“We’re indirect kissing or do you want another real kiss?”He asked while chuckling.

“Go away!!!”She said and turns to Sooyoung.

“I know you liked it.”He whispers in her ears and walk back to his seat with a smile.

“He’s annoying.”Yuri said.

“Annoyingly cute.”She replied and Yuri hits her lightly on the head.

Kris went towards them with a drink. Yuri was quiet thirsty and asked for the drink with a pout. Kris shook his head.

“Ask Yunho. He has been asking about you.”Kris said with a smirk.

Yuri glares at him and snatch the drink from his hand.

“Yuri hates that name.”Sooyoung said.

“Yunho…”He said teasing Yuri which earns a kick at his ankle.

“Yah!!!”He shouted and Yuri snickers evilly.

“He’s looking over here. I’m pretty sure he’s jealous.”Sooyoung said.

“I told you he’s just bullying me.”Yuri said and nudges Sooyoung.

“He likes you.”Kris said.

“What are you guys doing?”Chanyeol asked as he stands in front of Yuri.

“This is annoying.”Yuri replied.

“Annoyingly handsome.”Kris said with a smirk.

“Yes you are. So handsome!!!”Sooyoung said and ruffles his hair.

“Yah!!!! My hair!!!”He said fixing his hair.

They then board the plane to prepare for the passengers. The 4 of them were at the back since they were all busy messing around at the waiting area.

“Yah!!! Throw that away.”Sooyoung said pointing to the empty drink in Kris’s hand.

“Yuri is supposed to throw this.”He said while eyeing Yuri.

“Please throw it for me Kris oppa.”Yuri said in aegyo and Sooyoung hits her head lightly.

Kris shook his head and threw it at a trashcan nearby.

“Don’t do aegyo. Disgusting.”Sooyoung said.

“Don’t worry Yul. I find it cute.”Chanyeol said placing his arm around Yuri’s shoulder.

“I know you do.”She said pinching his cheeks.

The 4 of them then enter the plane and was at their assigned section. Sooyoung and Kris were assigned at the back whereas Yuri and Chanyeol were assigned in the middle. While Yuri was going to the front to check the food stock in business class, a hand pulls her arm slightly and made her turn to find Jung Yunho standing with a dashing smile.

“This is work. No time to play.”She said seriously.

“Fine… I’ll see you later.”He said and went back to the cockpit.

When they arrive at the airport, Yuri was tired as always and hungry. She just wants to get her luggage and get some food. This applies to Sooyoung as well. Both of them waited patiently for their luggage and as soon as it came, the quickly took it and went out.

“Soo let’s go. I want food.”She whines and both of them ran out ignoring Kris who was calling their name.

“They must be hungry.”Kris said to Chanyeol.

“True that.”The latter replied.

Yuri and Sooyoung bought fast food take outs and when they went out from the fast food shop, Jung Yunho was standing looking at them. Yuri ignores him but he held onto her wrist when she walk pass.

“I’ll see you.”He said and kisses his cheeks.

“Yah!!!! JUNG!!!!”She shouted luckily the airport was busy and her shout was not loud enough.

“I know you like it.”He said.

“Whatevs… I’m hungry and I’ll just leave.”She said and glares at him.

“Bye Kwon.”He said and smiles cheekily.

“Aisshhhh… That Jung is seriously going to get killed by me.”She hissed and walk towards Sooyoung who was waiting for her at the taxi area.

“Jung Yunho is head over heels for you.”Sooyoung said.

“Who cares? He’s an .”Yuri said angrily.

“Hate can turn to love Kwon Yuri.”Sooyoung said and chuckles.

For the past week, Yuri and Sooyoung went back to their hometown to visit their parents. Yuri was happy to have been home because it has been 2 months since she last saw her parents.

When she got to the apartment, she was greeted by Sooyoung with Kris and Chanyeol.

“What are you guys doing here?”Yuri asked.

“We’re bored.”The 2 guys replied.

“Go find yourselves a gf.”Yuri said and went towards her room.

“I’ve got work tomorrow.”Chanyeol said while pouting because he was the only one out that has to work.

“Awwww… Poor Channie…”Yuri said and ruffles his hair as she passes by.

“You were the one who wanted to go to Dubai.”Kris said.

“I don’t want to go alone.”He said unhappily.

Yuri shook her head. She walked out of her room and sat next to Sooyoung who was munching on snacks on the table.

“Email for next week work!!!”Sooyoung said as she checked her phone followed by the other 3.

“I got Macau.”Sooyoung said.

“Me too.”Yuri said happily.

“New Zealand.”Kris said.

“Australia.”Chanyeol said.

“This is boring.”Chanyeol said as he threw his phone on the sofa.

“Don’t worry. Next time we’ll be on the same flight.”Yuri said as she took some of the snacks from Sooyoung’s hand.

“Let’s go out.”Kris said.

“Why??? I just got home.”Yuri whines.

“Let’s go. We need to do some grocery shopping for our apartment.”Kris said.

“Fine…”She lazily got up.

As they went towards the super market, they met Yunho in front of the super market waving at them.

“You brought him too?”Yuri asked annoyed.

“He wanted to hang out and wanted to buy groceries as well.”Kris said and smiles at Yunho.

Yuri didn’t greet him and went straight to the super market. Sooyoung smiles at Yunho and followed Yuri in.

“Be nice.”Sooyoung said as they went towards the snack shelves.

“I’m not going to be nice to him.”She said as she took her favorite crackers on the shelves.

“He’s the pilot. He’s driving the plane.”Sooyoung said and chuckles.

“He won’t kill me.”She said.

The two of them saw Kris passing by with the trolley and quickly ran towards him. Yuri was walking beside Kris with her crackers in her hand.

“Ask him to pay for you.”Kris said pointing towards Yunho.

“I’d rather pay.”She replied and put it in Kris’s trolley.

“But I want you to pay today.”She said sticking her tongue out at kris.

“Yah Yul!!! Pay it yourself.”Kris whines.

“It’s just $3.”Yuri said and rolls her eyes.

“I’ll pay for it.”Yunho said suddenly.

Kris threw her crackers in Yunho’s trolley.

“It’s fine Jung. I was just playing around with Kris.”Yuri replied trying to get the crackers back.

“I insist. I want to pay for it.”Yunho said moving his trolley away from her.

“It’s fine.”She said.

While the two were arguing, Sooyoung, Kris and Chanyeol went away from them. When Yuri stopped talking to look at Kris, they were not around.

“Damn you Kris…”Yuri thought.

“I’m going to look for them.”Yuri said quickly and went away from him but he pulls her with him.

He pulls her outside the super market and made her to go into his car.

“I love you.”He said and it surprises Yuri.

“What are you talking about?”Yuri asked and rolls her eyes.

“I’ve loved you ever since high school.”He said.

“Do you know how long I painfully wait for you to notice me?”He asked.

“And I thought you were going to the same college as me after high school and when I heard you became a stewardess, I was lost because I don’t know how I will be able to meet you.”He said and holds onto her hand.

“But you bullied me…”Yuri said trying to process what was happening.

“Because you never gave the boys time in school and the only way you would notice me was if I bully you and call you names.”He said sighing.

“I really didn’t want to go that far but I have to. To get you to notice me.”He said.

“I’m so sorry for the bullying but truthfully, I love you.”He said as he looks into her eyes.

“Do you know you hurt me?”She said and a tear dropped down her face.

“I thought you hated me… Hated me for no reason.”She said and more tears dropped.

“For years, I tried to figure out what I did to you that made you to hate me. I was hurt because through high school I thought the guy I like hates me.”She finally said and this surprises Yunho.

“You what??”He asked and pulls her in for a hug.

Yuri hits his chest continuously but Yunho tighten his arm around her.

“I hate you…”She said as she stopped her tears.

“I love you.”He said and smiles as Yuri stops hitting him.

“I love you so much and I know you love me too.”He said while smiling from ear to ear.