Start of something new

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

Hello again... One more story for you readers and yunri fan. Just for your info, i didnt write this in a day. I happen to wrote a lot of yunri fanfic and stopped writing them when i can't continue. Thanks for reading!!! :D

 

Kwon Yuri was born from a wealthy family. She has it all but her parents love. They were never home and just gave her money to replace their love. For 21 years, she was taken care by the maids and she was always grateful because they became like family to her. She may have it all but she was not a snob. A snob is definitely not her. She has friends but she doesn’t have close friends. It’s hard for her to find true friends because they are always with her because of money.

“Ahhhh…The sun today is so bright.”Yuri said as she enters the beach with a surf board in her hand.

She was at one of the beaches in Japan having summer vacation. There were many koreans having their vacation there. She was wearing a full body swimsuit but her curves were shown perfectly. She tied up her hair into a messy bun and guys around were looking at her up and down. She doesn’t really care about the guys and continued on walking towards the water. As she got ready, a big wave approached and made the board that she was on turned around.

“Omo!!!!”She shouted and swam up as she grabbed onto her board but as she was about to swim up, an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her up.

“I’m fine…”She said as she was awkward with the skin ship but the guy didn’t let go of his arm and brought her to shore.

“I said I’m fine.”Yuri said as she pulled his arm away from her waist and stands up properly.

“You should thank me.”He said as he stands up beside Yuri.

“I wasn’t in need of your help.”Yuri said.

Yuri is really stubborn when she wants to be.

“At least say thank you that I helped you.”He said not satisfied with Yuri’s attitude.

“Thank you.”She said forcedly wanting to go back to her room because the guy in front of her just ruined her day.

She stomped away from him and walked back to her room after getting her things from her spot on the beach.

“I didn’t need his help. I am capable of swimming back.”She said angrily.

“But then why am I angry with him. He was just trying to help.”Yuri said.

“Yea… Why are you angry at me?”Someone asked which made Yuri to turn.

“You’ve been behind me all this while???”Yuri asked as he nods.

“Stalker!!!!”She shouted.

“I’m going to my room.”He said and walks pass her which made Yuri turn bright red.

“Jerk…”She hissed and walk slowly behind him so they were distance between them.

She doesn’t want to bump into him ever again and so was enjoying the scenery as she walks to the hotel with a towel wrapped around her waist. As she was about to press the button for the lift, a hand pressed it quicker than her which cause her to look up and find the same guy with a smirk on his face. Yuri pretends to check her phone and walked away towards the receptionist.

“I forgot to take my key. Can I have an extra key?”Yuri asked.

The receptionist gladly took another key for her without asking any question. One main reason why is because her dad owns the hotel.

“Thank you Minhee-Unni.”Yuri said with a smile and went back to the lift knowing he would be gone by now and thankfully, he is.

“I’ll go to the beach tomorrow again.”Yuri said as she enters the lift.

She pressed the top button which is of course only worked if it’s with her card. She waited for the lift to open and found the annoying guy standing outside. Yuri’s eyes widened in shock. She didn’t know that any person can stay at the top of the hotel. Yuri ignores him and walked to her room. Their rooms are next to each other since there are only 2 rooms at the top floor. Yuri quickly opens her door and went in.

“Why him???”Yuri screamed in her head.

“Who is he anyway?”Yuri said annoyed as she went to her kitchen to get some water.

The whole day, Yuri was on her bed watching tv and sleeping. It was time for dinner when she woke up. She uses her grey tank top with shorts and went down at the restaurant. As she was about to enter the restaurant, she saw him sitting near the buffet table alone.

“He’s everywhere.”Yuri said and went in avoiding his eye sight.

She was a big eater and was going to eat the buffet. She walk slowly towards the buffet area and took out 2 plates. The workers in the restaurant knew Yuri’s big appetite and could only smile at her.

“Have a good dinner.”The chef said to Yuri as she carried the 2 plates to her seat.

“Let me help you.”Someone said.

She looked to the side and he was standing beside her.

“It’s fine.”She said and continued walking.

“I’m just trying to help.”He said.

“I don’t need help unless I say so.”She said and glares at him.

“Fine…”He said and went back to his seat.

Yuri just ate her food and went for the 2nd round. She was in the restaurant for about 3 hours.

“I’m full.”Yuri said as she stayed seated.

After 10 minutes of resting her stomach, she got up and went to the elevator. As she enters the lift, someone entered with her. She looks up to find him standing in front of her. She doesn’t want to be rude and smiled at him.

“Finally a smile.”He said.

Yuri ignored him and plays with her phone. She could feel his eyes looking at her. She doesn’t want to start a conversation with him and she doesn’t know why. Maybe she’s awkward with people or maybe he’s good looking.

“Why the hell did I think that?”Yuri thought.

As the lift reached the top floor, Yuri quickly went out but he grabbed her hand which causes her to stop.

“I’m Jung Yunho.”He said.

Yuri nods her head and let her hand go from his grip.

“Nice to meet you.”She said and turns to her door.

“You don’t want to make friends?”He asked.

“I didn’t say that.”She replied looking at him.

“Then, why are you avoiding me?”He asked.

“I’m just awkward with people.”She said and closes the door.

“What’s with him?”Yuri asked as she sat on her sofa.

She was bloated and it made her sleepy. She slept on the sofa with the TV switched on.

The next morning,

“Ahhhh…. Big waves!!!”Yuri said as she holds onto her board approaching the waves.

She had forgotten about the guy and was having a great time surf boarding. After a few waves, she was tired and went back to shore. Her hair was soaking wet and her eyes were adjusting to the sun. Suddenly she bumped into someone and fell down. The person just left her sitting on the sand.

“Yah!!!! You’re supposed to help.”Yuri shouted at him as she got up.

The person turned and turns out it was the guy from yesterday.

“You’re capable of getting up yourself.”He said with a smirk.

“You don’t need my help right.”He added with a teasing tone.

Yuri glares at him and walk away.

“Jerk…”She hissed and went back to her room.

She’s leaving tomorrow and she’s not going to let the guy ruined her vacation.

“Should I go to the bar here??”Yuri asked herself as she dry her hair.

It was around 6pm and she just finished taking a bath. She took a glittering gold dress and black jeggings. She let her hair down and wore killer heels. When she was at the lobby, all eyes were on her. Her s line could be seen from the fitted dress.

“Good evening Ms.Yuri shi…”The bellman greets.

“Good evening. Is my car ready?”She asked as she stopped.

“Yes it is. It’s right there.”He said as he points towards a red audi locus.

“Thank you.”She said with a smile and enters the car.

She drove to the bar which was about 30 minutes from the hotel. When she was about to turn right, her car made noises which made her to move to the side to see what happen. She checked the car but there was nothing wrong with it. She looked for her phone but she left it. She sighs heavily and got out of the car.

“Why now??? Why at night??? S***!!!!!”Yuri cursed.

She was about to have some fun tonight and this just has to happened. She has no idea about cars. All she knows is how to drive and check if there’s gas.

“I need help.”Yuri said as she looked around but to find it deserted.

“This is scary…”She said and went back into her car.

When she was about to close her door, she saw a light and she quickly went out. She waved her hand frantically hoping the car would stop but it didn’t.

“s...”Yuri cursed angrily.

However, the car stopped at the front and Yuri quickly ran towards the car.

“Excuse me…”She said knocking on the window.

She bent down to see the person and was shocked to find the guy who lives next door looking all neat and handsome.

“Uh... Uhmmm… Never mind. You seem to be busy. You can go.”Yuri said as she went back to her car.

The car reversed and parked in front of her car.

“You know you have such high ego.”He said as he approached her.

“I don’t need your help.”She said.

“Here we go again.”He said and sighs.

Yuri gave a small pout and looked around.

“There aren’t a lot of cars going through this road.”He said.

“So stop looking for cars when I’m here to help you.”He added.

“Fine… Can you please help me check what’s wrong with this car?”She said with a smile.

“You don’t have to force your smile.”He said teasingly.

“Just help me will you.”She said and pouted unconsciously.

“Is that how you flirt? You pout so they fall for you?”He asked which made Yuri to turn towards him.

“I am not flirting with you.”She said pointing her fingers towards him.

“Really???”He asked with a smirk.

“Just check the car.”She said angrily.

Yunho went to the driver’s seat and checked her car. He checked the engine and finally knows why.

“There’s something wrong with the wires in your engine.”He said.

“Ohhhh…”Yuri said.

“Uhmmm… Can I borrow your phone?”Yuri asked awkwardly.

“A pretty girl like you doesn’t own a phone?”He asked.

“I left it at the hotel.”She said ignoring the compliment from him.

“Why do you need my phone?”He asked.

“I need it to call the hotel to pick me up.”She said.

“I can send you there.”He replied.

“N-Noooo… It’s fine.”Yuri replied waiting for his phone.

“I can send you there.”He replied not wanting to lose.

“But you have something to attend to.”She said pointing towards his clothes.

“They’re meant for a very important function I assume.”Yuri said.

“It’s fine.”He said and pulls Yuri towards his car after locking Yuri’s car.

Yuri awkwardly enters his car and sat quietly as he drove back to the hotel.

“You don’t have to worry. They have to wait for me anyway to cut the cake.”He said.

It took a while for Yuri to understand what he said.

“It’s your birthday?”She asked surprised.

He nods his head with his eyes still on the road.

“You should not let people wait for you.”She said but he just kept quiet.

When they arrived at the hotel, she quickly got out and turns towards him before closing the door.

“Thank you and happy birthday.”She said giving him a genuine smile.

The beautiful smile was a big enough present for him that day.

“Thank you.”He said and drove away when Yuri closes the door.

He was smiling from ear to ear. Just seeing her face could brighten up his day.

“You make people fall for you so easily.”He said as he drove towards a club where his party is held.

He was not interested in the party. All he wanted to do was stay at his room and think about her.

“Happy Birthday to you… Happy Birthday to you…”They sang as he enters the private room on the 1st floor of the club.

All his friends were there to celebrate his birthday. He smiled to them and sat on the sofa with a smile on his face.

“What’s with the smile?”His friend, Changmin asked.

“I got one present that I wished for.”He said.

“A car?”Jaejoong asked.

Yunho shook his head and took a beer in his hand. His smile just can’t leave his face. He greets his friends and walked towards the window which overlooks the dance floor and the bar. As he scanned the club, he saw her sitting alone at the bar drinking some wine while playing her phone. Without a thought, he went to the ground floor towards her but as he was about to approach her, a guy sat next to her and introduce himself but the woman ignores him. Yunho who was watching the scene can’t help but chuckle. He slowly walks towards the woman and sat next to the empty seat.

“I thought you went back to your room??”He asked.

He made the woman turns and looks at him before realizing who he is.

“If I knew you were going here, I would’ve taken you straight away.”He said.

“It’s fine.”She replied as she continued playing with her phone.

“You know you should at least talk to me since today is my birthday.”He said hoping she would stop playing with her phone.

“I told you I’m awkward with new people.”She replied as she put down her phone.

Yunho can’t help but smile.

“I’m not new.”He replied teasingly.

“I just don’t know you.”She said.

“I’m Jung Yunho.”He said taking his hand out.

Yuri was hesitating whether to take his hand or not. He looks at her and took her hand to shake hands with him.

“I’m Kwon Yuri.”She replied with her hands still in his.

“What are you doing here?”He asked after letting go her hand.

“Having a drink.”She replied shortly.

“Why are you so serious??? Come on. Let’s go somewhere fun than here.”He said pulling her hand and walk towards the entrance.

“W-Wait…”She said but was ignored.

“Get in.”He said as he open the door but Yuri isn’t following his orders.

“Get in or else.”He said as he came closer to her.

“Or else what??”Yuri asked glaring at him.

“Or I’ll kiss you.”He said teasingly.

Yuri got on his car and closes the door straight away. He can’t help but chuckle.

“Why is my heart beating so fast??”She thought as she tries to calm herself down.

When Yunho enters his car, Yuri questioned him.

“Where are you taking me? Are you kidnapping me?”She asked.

“Somewhere fun. I’m not kidnapping you. Do I look like a kidnapper?”He asked.

Yuri unconsciously pouts and looked outside.

“It’s your birthday. Your friends might be looking for you.”She said trying to convince him to go back.

“I’d rather be here than be with them.”He said and made Yuri to look him.

He looks dashing tonight with his neat suit and his styled hair.

“Stop admiring me.”He said.

“I was not.”She said.

“You don’t have to lie.”He said while smirking.

“I am not!!!”She said folding her arms.

“Just send me back to the hotel.”She said.

“No. If I send you back, you’ll lock yourself in your room. Then I will be bored.”He said.

Yuri just kept quiet and stares out of the window. He drove to the beach where the stars and moon could be seen. Yuri was amazed by the view.

“This is beautiful.”Yuri said as she went out of his car towards the beach.

He followed closely behind her.

“My view is much better.”He said looking at her walking closer towards the waves.

Yuri turns and he gave a smile. She went back to him and they sat down on the sand.

“Thanks for bringing me here.”She said.

“You’re welcome.”He replied.

“I knew you were always this type of girl.”He said.

Yuri looks at him and squint her eyes. Both of them kept quiet and stare at the stars above them.

“The stars are shining.”Yuri said.

“Yea. So bright.”He replied.

After a while,

“Let’s go back.”She said and stands up.

Yunho drove back to the hotel.

“Will I see you tomorrow again?”He asked.

“It depends. What time will you wake up tomorrow?”Yuri asked while chuckling.

“why??”He asked.

“Never mind.”She said and got out of his car when it stopped in front of the hotel.

“Thanks and Happy Birthday once again.”She said with a smile.

“She remembers.”He thought and was on cloud nine.

The next morning, Yuri was already on the plane to Seoul whereas Yunho was waiting till 9am to knock on Yuri’s door. When his watch hits 9, he went out of his room and knock on Yuri’s door but there was no answer.

“Did she go out?”He asked as he went down to the lobby.

When he reach the lobby, he went to the reception desk.

“Have you seen Ms.Kwon Yuri going out?”He asked.

“She just checked out early in the morning.”She replied and Yunho looked at the worker surprised.

“She’s probably in Seoul already.”She added.

He turns back and went to his room feeling disappointed and sad.

It has been 2 months since she started working for his father after she graduated university and after her vacation in Japan. It was tough at first but after a while, she got used to it. She was happy because she made friends easily compare to when she was still schooling.

“Sooyoung-ah… I’m getting lunch. Wanna join?”Yuri asked.

Both Yuri and Sooyoung share an office because they are the head of the architecture department.

“Sure. I’ll just finish these last details on our latest project.”She replied as she stares at the desktop.

Yuri was about to stand when she was called by her father to his office.

“One company wants us to design a water park. I’ll email you the details.”He said as Yuri enters.

“Alright Appa. I hope it won’t be as difficult and the previous ones.”Yuri said sighing as she sat on the sofa in front of his dad.

“Let’s hope it won’t. I know them. They are friends. You use to meet them when you were small.”He said.

“Ahhh… I hope to meet them soon.”Yuri said as she stands up.

“I have to go. Sooyoung is waiting for me.”Yuri said and skips to the door.

“You will always be a child in front of me.”His father said.

The next day, Yuri was having an appointment with the new client who is apparently her dad’s friend. She waited for him for about half an hour.

“Aisshhh… Where is the new client?”Yuri asked as she reviewed on the details of the structure.

As she was about to call, a man enters the room. Yuri was mad at him but tried controlling her anger and was ready to smile.

“Good morning Yuri-shi…”He said which made Yuri to look up.

She was shocked to see the guy she met 2 months ago.

“Uh… Go-Good Morning Mr.Jung.”She said standing up.

“Sorry for being late. I was picking which suit to wear to impress you.”He said while smirking.

“You don’t need to impress me.”She replied as she points towards the seat.

“Are you impressed with me even if I’m just wearing my normal attire?”He asked teasingly.

“Mr.Jung Yunho… We’re here to discuss about work. Shall we?”She asked.

“No. I want to discuss why you left without even telling.”He said.

Yuri kept quiet.

“I was sad. Very sad.”He said while pouting and made Yuri chuckle.

“You owe me 2 months.”He said.

“What for???”She said.

“Stop being so cold. I’m trying to woo you.”He said straight forwardly.

“What if I tell you to stop?”She asked.

“I will not stop.”He said as he finally sat on the chair in front of Yuri.

“Let’s discuss about your water park.”Yuri said as she laid out the structures of the water park but Jung Yunho wasn’t paying attention to what Yuri said.

“And you’re so stupid.”She said and he nods his head while looking at her.

“Yah!!!!!”She said hitting his head with the paper.

“What was that for?”He asked.

“Pay attention.”She said.

“I can’t because the woman in front of me is so beautiful.”He said and made Yuri to slightly blush.

“I think you should meet up with the other head of architecture.”Yuri said standing up and walk towards the door.

“No… Don’t.”He said grabbing her arms.

“I promise I will concentrate.”He said.

“Fine…”She said and sighs.

Both of them were discussing the structures as well as materials for the water park.

“Is that all???”Yuri asked.

“No. I have one last question.”He said.

“What is it about??”Yuri asked.

“Will you go on a date with me?”He asked.

Yuri was taken aback by his questions.

“I…”She said.

“Please…”He said.

“I don’t date clients.”She replied.

“Kwon Yuri…”He said seriously.

“Jung Yunho…”She imitates.

“There’s nothing special about me. I’m pretty sure with that face of yours, woman would be lining up at your house.”Yuri said as she cleans her papers.

“Are you saying I’m handsome?”He asked teasingly.

“I did not…”She quickly replied.

“Liar…”He said and smirks.

“I think it’s time for you to leave Mr.Jung Yunho.”She said.

“If you don’t go on a date with me, I’ll go to another company.”He bribes.

“Are you bribing me?”Yuri asked.

“Just please go on a date with me!!!!”He whines and Yuri can’t help but chuckle.

Yuri thought for a while.

“Fine…”She replied with a smile.

“I knew you can’t resist me.”He said.

“Conceited.”She replied as she stands up.

“I’ll pick you up later at 5pm.”He said while winking.

And the start of something new happen between two stranger.