My one and only nurse

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

Hello readers!!! Another Yunri fic for you all!!!  Thank you for subscribing, commenting and reading!!! :D

 

Kwon Yuri is always the happy go lucky girl. She loves going to the hospital and volunteers. She was different from other girls her age. Girls her age would be hanging out at the mall but she hangs out at the hospital. Her parents sometimes wonder if they taught her correctly while growing up but they knew that she had always love helping people since small.

“Mom!!! I’m going to the hospital straight from school.”Yuri said as she rushed to get her things ready.

“You don’t want to go to the mall like normal girls would???”Her mom asked.

“No.”She simply replied and took bread and kissed her mom’s cheek.

She quickly passes by the living room and kiss on her dad’s head.

“Bye. I’ll see you later.”Yuri said and ran out with bread in .

Yuri was full of smile as she arrived at school. She saw her best friend, Sooyoung, waving her hand like a monkey.

“Hello!!!”She said cheerfully as they enter the building.

“Why are you all smiles today???”Sooyoung asked.

“One of my patients is finally discharged today.”Yuri said happily.

“Seriously Yul… You get excited about something that other girls would not.”Sooyoung said while shaking her head.

“I’m unique.”She said and snickers.

“You should find a man.”Sooyoung said.

“What for???”Yuri asked.

“You’re going to be 18… You need a man to fill some of your time instead of going to the hospital.”Sooyoung said.

“But it’s good that I volunteer there.”

“Besides, there’s no one who likes me.”She added.

“What!?????”Sooyoung asked surprised.

“Look at the guys there. They’re checking you out.”Sooyoung said.

“Whatev…”She said.

“See… You act like that. You don’t let any guy come near you. ”Sooyoung said.

“I do not. Guys are troublesome.”Yuri said.

“Just give them a chance.”Sooyoung said.

As they were walking and arguing, a guy stopped in front of them but Yuri just walk pass by him. Sooyoung was shocked when Yuri did that but followed her.

“Yah!!! Why did you walk pass him?”Sooyoung whispers.

“It’s better than knocking him.”Yuri said.

“But he’s the captain of the football team.”Sooyoung said looking behind to see the guy staring at them.

“Yah!!! He’s still looking.”Sooyoung said which made Yuri to turn.

She saw his eyes looking into hers but she just ignores it and continued walking.

“What did I do?? I didn’t do anything wrong.”Yuri said feeling a bit scared after looking at his intense stare.

“You should’ve said sorry or something.”Sooyoung said.

“Why should I say sorry?? It’s not like I hit him or something and it’s not the first time.  I always do that to him and he’s fine with it.”Yuri said feeling annoyed.

“He doesn’t like people blocking his way and people who don’t greet him.”Sooyoung said.

“And because he’s the captain of the football club; he could do anything to you.”She added.

“Pshhh… It’s not like his father owns this school.”Yuri said.

“His father does!!!”Sooyoung shouted.

Yuri looked at Sooyoung with widened eyes.

“Like I said, I’ve done it to him before and I’m still here aren’t I.”She said.

“Seriously!!! You’re so busy with volunteering at the hospital that you lost track of Jung Yunho, the principal’s son, captain of the football team.”Sooyoung said.

“I’m sorry for helping the one in need.”Yuri said sarcastically.

“Yul!!! Just avoid him from now on. I heard people say he’s a cold hearted guy and mysterious. He doesn’t like people talking about him.”Sooyoung said.

“Then why are you talking about him?”Yuri asked.

“You’re so annoying. Just avoid him from now on.”Sooyoung replied.

“That will not be a problem.”Yuri said as they enter their classroom.

“Is he new or something??”Yuri asked as they took a seat.

“He’s been here for 2 months.”Sooyoung said.

“You never talk about him.”Yuri said.

“Because you’re always busy talking about your patients and I always talk about my Siwon.”She said dreamily.

“Oh well…”Yuri said and they talked about their usual topics.

“What are you doing after school??”Sooyoung asked.

“Hospital.”Yuri said who receives a frown from Sooyoung.

“You have your Siwon.”Yuri said.

“I was going to bring you watch football with me since Siwon is playing.”Sooyoung said while pouting.

“I’m so sorry. Besides the principal’s son is in the football team, you said I need to avoid him.”Yuri said.

“You’re right.”Sooyoung replied.

After class finish, Yuri went to the hospital while Sooyoung went to the football field to cheer for Siwon.

As Yuri arrives at the hospital, the nurses greet her with a smile.

“Unni…”She calls as she saw a nurse, Hyebin, walking to a room.

“Yuri!!! You’re here to see Jiyeon.”She asked.

“Yea… She’s leaving right.”Yuri said in glee.

“Yes she is. Hospital is no fun for a 6 year old girl like her.”Hyebin said and leads Yuri to Jiyeon’s room.

“Yuri Unni!!!”She heard Jiyeon scream when she enters.

“Annyeong…”Yuri said as she went by her bed.

“Are you ready to leave???”Yuri asked as she carried Jiyeon.

“You’re getting heavier.”Yuri said teasingly.

“It’s because Unni gave me delicious food.”The little girl said while smiling as her parents look at her.

“The doctor told her she could leave but she wanted to wait for you.”Jiyeon’s mom said.

“Aww… thanks for waiting.”Yuri said as she kissed Jiyeon’s cheeks.

“Thank you so much Yuri for accompanying her when we’re busy. Without you, she’ll be really lonely and would not heal as fast.”Her father said.

“My pleasure. Jiyeon is such a good kid.”Yuri said.

Jiyeon is a 6 years old that got a tumor in her brain. Fortunately, it was detected early and could get operated.

“Shall we go??”Yuri asked letting Jiyeon down.

“Yes!!!”Jiyeon shouted as she holds onto Yuri’s hand.

Yuri walked out with Jiyeon and took a picture with her doctor and nurse for memories. As Yuri walks out of the hospital, she looks at Jiyeon who was smiling from ear to ear. She was happy to see that Jiyeon can finally go back to the real world.

“I’ll see you around.”Yuri said as she bends down so that she could be on the same level as Jiyeon.

“I will miss you.”Jiyeon said.

“I’ll miss you too. I’ll come visit when I have time.”Yuri said.

“I’ll visit the hospital when I have time too.”Jiyeon replied which receives chuckles from her parents and the nurse.

“Bye!!”Yuri said as she waves her hand.

“Are you still volunteering???”Hyebin asked as both of them went back the hospital.

“Of course.”Yuri said happily.

“I have a patient for you. He’s really hard to handle.”Hyebin said.

“Bring it on.”Yuri said as she took her bag.

“No backing down. You agreed to take care of him.”Hyebin said.

“I won’t back down.”Yuri said in a competitive tone.

Hyebin then brought her to a private room which was on the 5th floor,2nd top floor.

“Who is it?? Someone famous???”Yuri asked.

“Not really.”Hyebin replied as she led Yuri to the room.

“Is it a kid??”Yuri asked while smiling.

As she looks up, she saw the guy she wasn’t suppose to meet. Their eyes met and Yuri quickly averts her eyes from him.

“This is Jung Yunho. He just got here after he fainted at a football match. His past experience; He went for a surgery when he was 10 due to a tumor. He has been going to this hospital for his monthly check up.”Hyebin said reading the file with a frown.

Yuri looks at Yunho who was looking at her intensely. She was surprised to see him.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Kwon Yuri, a volunteer.”Yuri said but he didn’t say a word.

Hyebin left them since she was called by a doctor. Yuri stood there still shocked.

“Leave me alone.”He said coldly.

Yuri doesn’t really know how to deal with him since she usually deals with children and she just offers them candy.

“O-Okay.”She said and went out quickly.

“Maybe he needs time.”Yuri said quietly as she told Hyebin that she’s coming back tomorrow.

 “Everybody is leaving.”He said quietly as he close his eyes.

“I don’t want to stay here.”He said and got up.

He went out of the hospital quietly after changing his clothes that was left on the chair.

The next morning, Yuri went to school as usual. As she was walking along the hallway, she saw Yunho talking with his friends.

“Isn’t he supposed to be in the hospital???”Yuri thought looking at him.

She was more like glaring at him.

“Why are you staring at Yunho??”Sooyoung asked as she ate some bread.

“It’s nothing.”She said and continued talking with Sooyoung.

After school, she went to the hospital but he was not on his bed.

“What happened to Jung Yunho?”Yuri asked as she saw Hyebin walked pass the room.

“He left.”Hyebin simply replied.

“Why???”Yuri asked curiously.

“He doesn’t like staying in hospitals.”Hyebin replied.

Yuri can’t say anything and nods her head. She was half way through cleaning the room when someone enters. Yuri turns to find Jung Yunho standing with an older man probably his father.

“Can I help you??”Yuri asked.

“He’s supposed to be staying here.”The old man said in an angry tone.

Yuri looks at him confused.

“Why did you let him go out?”The old man said.

“I’m sorry.”She said not really sure if it was her mistake or not.

“Don’t let him get out before checking with the doctor.”He said more like a threat.

Yuri looked at the man surprised. The old man then left and leaves Yunho with her. Yuri doesn’t know what to do.

“Uhm… You should change your clothes.”Yuri said as she pointed towards a set of clothes on the table.

Yunho followed her order and Yuri went out to call Hyebin. After calling Hyebin, she went inside to find an empty room. She checked the toilet and it was empty.

“I only left you for 5 minutes and you’re already gone.”Yuri hissed angrily.

She walks around the floor to find him and asked nurses who might saw him.

“I think he went up using the emergency stair case. He wanted to use the lift but it was taking a long time.”One of the nurses said.

“Thanks.”Yuri said and went there.

“I would be so dead if his father knows.”Yuri said as she went up the stairs.

“He’s probably on the rooftop.”Yuri thought as she ran up the stairs.

She opens the door to find a pretty garden with benches on the side.

“Wow…”She exclaimed as she looks around the garden.

There were pretty flowers on the side as well as a white swing near the door. Yuri looked around and found him sitting on one of the benches near the edge of the building.

“Killing yourself should not be your final decision.”Yuri said as she walks to him.

“I wasn’t thinking about that. Do you want me to?”He asked.

“Didn’t you hear what I just said??”Yuri asked annoyed.

“You’re my patient. So, I have to take care of you. Don’t run off like that ever again.”Yuri said glaring at him.

 “I’m your patient??? Yesterday, you ditched me.”He said.

“Because you told me to get out.”Yuri said.

“Isn’t that what other patients say to you too?”He said.

“He’s right.”Yuri thought.

“No they don’t.”Yuri lied.

“Just leave me alone. No one really cares.”He said as he looks at the sky.

Yuri stayed seated next to him looking at the sky.

“You need to stay in the hospital.”Yuri said.

“I don’t want to!!!”He said raising his voice.

“Just a checkup.”Yuri said.

“And you’re worried because?”He asked.

“Yah!!!! Just do the check up and get it over with!!!!”Yuri said hitting his head.

“It hurts.”He said while rubbing his head.

“You deserve it.”Yuri said getting up.

“Come on!!!”She said giving him her hand.

He looked at her hand and saw a genuine beautiful smile from her. He took her hand and she dragged him in to the hospital. This is the power of Kwon Yuri. No one can resist her smile.

“Just get a checkup. You never know what happen.”Yuri said as she pulls him to his room.

When they enter, Yuri told him to change while she calls Hyebin.

“Don’t leave again!!!”She said pointing her fingers at him.

He waited for 10 minutes but didn’t change and finally yuri came in with Hyebin.

“This is Hyebin unnie.”Yuri said like she was talking to a kid.

“I’m not a kid.”He said coldly.

Yuri rolls her eyes and stuck her tongue out.

“You sure act one.”She said and cross her arm.

“Yuri… Don’t fight with your patient.”Hyebin said and Yunho gave a smirk.

“Rest on the bed and we’ll get you later.”Hyebin said.

She turns around and Yuri followed behind her.

“You have to take care of him. Why are you following me?”Hyebin asked.

Yuri turns towards him with a sour face.

“If you need anything, just tell Yuri.”Hyebin said and left.

“Yuri… I need water.”He said straight away.

Yuri glares at him and took a cup from the drawer.

“You can get it yourself.”Yuri said as she pours the water into the cup.

Yunho smile cheekily at her.

“I’ll be going out.”Yuri said.

“No you’re not.”He said.

“Why???”Yuri whines.

“I need to have someone to play with me.”He said.

“Are you a kid?”Yuri asked.

“Yes.”He replied.

Yuri and Yunho went out of the room to get some snacks form the vending machine. Hyebin could feel the shudders from his cold stare. Yuri noticed Hyebin and the other nurses looking at him weirdly.

“Yah!!! You should smile.”Yuri said as she pinch his cheeks and pull it.

“Yah!!!”He said coldly and the nurses were surprised by the cold aura but Yuri wasn’t.

“Come on!!! Smile!!!”She said.

Yunho took her hand and pulls her to the lift. Yuri could feel his cold aura, a few minutes later.

“Maybe I crossed the line.”Yuri thought as she followed him.

As they went into the empty lift, Yuri decided to apologize.

“I’m sorry.”She said while pouting.

When Yunho looks at her, he just can’t get angry at her.

“Don’t do that in front of other people.”He said.

“So, I can do it now.”Yuri said as she pinches his cheeks again.

“Never do that again.”He warns her.

“You’re so boring.”Yuri said.

“Do you like it if I do it to you??”He asked and pinches her cheeks and pulls it.

“It hurts…”Yuri said but Yunho didn’t let go.

He pulls her cheeks till her head moves left and right. He then chuckles.

“Yah!!! Now you’re teasing me.”Yuri said as she punches him lightly on the stomach.

“Not funny.”Yuri said.

“Funny to me.”He said as he lets go of her cheeks.

“It hurts!!!”Yuri said as she touched her red cheeks.

“Do you want me to kiss it so it will get better???”He asked like talking to a kid.

“Yah!!!!”She shouted and kicks him.

“I’m not a kid.”Yuri said and quickly got off as soon as the lift opens.

She walks ahead and turns to not find Yunho behind her.

“Jung Yunho!!!”She called as she walks back to the lift.

He was still standing there in the lift looking at her with a smirk.

“Come on.”Yuri said.

“You know that you’re not supposed to leave a patient.”He said.

“Aishhh…”Yuri said and pulls him by the hand.

Yuri pulls him to the vending machine with an annoyed face but he was smiling. They went back to his room after buying a lot of snacks. As they enter his room, she asked him to change to the hospital clothes and told him the rules and regulations of the hospital policy. As she turns around, she saw a half Yunho.

“Ahhh…”She screams as she covers her eyes using her hands.

“What’s wrong?”He asked.

“Yah!!!! Why are you changing when I’m in the room?”She said as she tried to walk out of the room with her eyes closed.

Yunho who was looking at her every move wanted to .

“I’ve changed.”He lied.

Yuri took her hands off and screams again.

“Yah!!! Put your clothes on.”She said looking down.

She can hear his footsteps coming closer.

“Yah!!! Don’t come near me ert.”She said moving back but she saw him coming closer.

“Yah!!!”Yuri shouted and decided to look up and head to the door.

“ert!!!”She said before closing the door.

Yunho just smile as he looks at her run.

“What will I do if you’re not here?”He asked quietly to himself.

After 10 minutes, Yuri went in to find Yunho sitting on the bed watching TV.

“Hello… My name is Kwon Yuri and I’m here to ask you some questions.”Yuri said seriously.

“Why are you like this?”He asked.

“I’m currently doing my job.”She said with a smile.

“Where’s your nurse outfit??”He asked teasingly.

“I’m just a volunteer.”She said trying to smile.

“Then I won’t answer to your questions.”He said.

“Yah!! Just answer the question.”She said hitting his head with the file.

“Fine…”He said slightly laughing while rubbing his head.

“When was your last headache?”Yuri asked.

“When you constantly annoy me.”He replied.

Yuri stares at him and sighs.

“I will seriously leave you so you’ll have no one to play with.”Yuri said.

“I’m so scared.”He said sarcastically.

“Aishhh…”She hissed and was about to head out of the room but he grabbed onto her arm.

“The first time you saw me in the hospital was my last major headache.”He said.

“Good boy.”She said with a smile and pats his head.

“Have you had these headaches before??”Yuri asked seriously.

“Not really.”He said.

“You do know that you use to have a tumor.”Yuri said.

Yunho nods his head.

“Alright then. I’ll call the doctor and let him check you.”She said and left him.

“This is so boring… One reason why I hate hospital.”He said as he continued watching TV.

He pressed the help button and in came a nurse rushing.

“What’s wrong??”The nurse asked worriedly since it’s a VIP room.

“I want Kwon Yuri.”He said in a demanding tone.

“Kwon Yuri???”The nurse asked.

“Yea… Tell her to come here.”He said.

“Yes.”She said and went out.

After a few minutes, Yuri came in with a face.

“Yah!!! You don’t press that button just to call me.”She said angrily as she stands next to his bed.

“I don’t know how to call you.”He said.

“Give me your phone.”He said.

“No!!!”She said hiding her phone from him.

“You would not want to play games with me.”He said and pulls Yuri which made her to fall on him.

“Yah!!!”She said trying to get up but his arms were around her.

“Let me go.”She said.

He saw her phone in her hand and took it before letting her go.

“Hehehehe…”He said.

“Childish.”Yuri said as she opens the blind to let some sunlight in.

“Ahhh... It hurts.”He said.

“Are you some kind of vampire or something?”Yuri asked.

“Why?? Are you ?”He asked.

“Wasn’t really into the twilight thing… Sorry…”She said as she pulls the blind back down.

“Too bad.”He said as he smirks.

He saved his number and took hers.

“Done.”He said happily.

“Is there anything wrong with my head??”He suddenly asked in a serious tone.

“I’m not sure. Usually, I accompany patients when they’re lonely.”Yuri said.

“Kids… I have no idea why I get you.”Yuri added.

“You’re lucky.”He teased with a smirk.

“Pffttt… Is there anything you want?? Games???”Yuri asked.

“How long will I be staying here?”He asked.

“I’m not really sure. They need to get an x-ray of your head.”Yuri said.

Yunho just nods his head.

As Yuri was about to walk out of the room, the doctor came in with a nurse.

“Hello Doctor Lee.”Yuri said giving the doctor an eye smile and Yunho noticed.

“Why is she acting like that?”He thought.

“He seems young to be a doctor.”Yunho thought.

“Hello there Jung Yunho. I’m your doctor. I’m Doctor Lee Minho.”He said.

“And I’m Hyebin, your nurse.”The nurse said.

“Thank you Yuri-shi for your work.”Minho said looking at Yuri.

“You’re welcome Doctor.”Yuri replied in a high tone.

Yunho was looking at them in disgust and rolled his eyes. After the doctor checked Yunho, they went out and Yuri was smiling dreamily.

“You’re welcome doctor.”He imitates how Yuri said it.

Yuri looks at him confused.

“That’s how you were just now.”He said.

“So…”Yuri said angrily.

“How old is the doctor?”Yunho asked.

“25.”Yuri replied.

“You even know his age.”He said feeling slightly jealous.

“The nurses here like to gossip.”She said as she took the remote control and changed the channel.

“Yah!!! I’m watching.”Yunho suddenly said.

“But it’s boring.”She replied as she changed to cartoons.

“Cartoons??? Seriously??”He asked in disbelief.

“It’s funny.”She replied as she sat on the chair next to his bed.

He can’t argue with her because she looks so adorable watching the cartoons. Yunho would take a glance once a while at Yuri and she wouldn’t notice because she was too engrossed.

After 30 mins, he was bored.

“I’m hungry.”He said suddenly.

Yuri turns her head towards him.

“Do you want me to get the nurse?”Yuri asked.

“No.”He said.

“The nurse will get you food.”Yuri said as she looks at the clock and it read 6.30pm.

“It’s 6.30pm already.”Yuri said in disbelief.

“You’re not going to leave me here alone.”He said as he looks at her.

Yuri was about to say something but the look in his eyes were so innocent like a child.

“No… I’m about to get your dinner.”Yuri said as she got out of the room.

Yuri saw Minhee, another nurse, and went towards her.

“Yunho is hungry.”Yuri said.

“His food is here.”Minhee said as she gave Yuri the tray.

“He seems to like you.”Minhee teases.

“No he doesn’t.”Yuri said and shook her head.

“He does!!!”Minhee said.

“Does not!!!”Yuri replied.

“He loves your attention.”Minhee said.

“He’s from my school which is probably why he is comfortable with me.”Yuri said.

“He’s one hot friend.”Minhee whispers and earn a kick on the from Yuri.

Yuri walks towards his room and place the tray on the table.

“Eat.”She said as she opens the cover for his dinner.

“It doesn’t look good.”He said.

“I know.”She replied and chuckles.

“If you eat it then I’ll eat it.”He said.

“Jung Yunho.”Yuri said.

“Kwon Yuri.”He mimics.

He took the spoon and scoop the rice and gave Yuri. She glares at him and opens .

“It’s so delicious.”Yuri said convincing Yunho.

“I have to go anyway. I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll come after school. Don’t leave. Got that?”Yuri said.

“Yes boss. You better come straight here from school.”He warns her.

“Will do. And you better stay here till you’re fully checked up.”She warns him.

He gave a smile and Yuri left him with the horrible dinner.

The next day after school, Yuri went to the hospital and saw Yunho watching cartoons.

“I told you cartoons are fun.”She said which surprised Yunho.

“You’re here.”He said excitedly.

“You’re finally here. This guy right here is difficult to cope.”Hyebin said as she brought some medicines for him.

“Are you happy now that Yuri is here?”Hyebin asked.

“Yes.”He said and it made Yuri smile.

“Tell him to take his medicine.”Hyebin said as she went out.

“So… Did the doctor check you?”Yuri asked as she took the medicines.

“Yes. But the results are not out yet.”He replied.

“Here… Take this.”Yuri said giving him the medicine.

He shook his head.

“Jung Yunho. You better take this medicine.”Yuri said as she squint her eyes.

“No…”He said shaking his head.

“Pretty please!!!”Yuri said with aegyo and made Yunho to follow her orders.

“Thank you.”She said with a smile as she pinches his cheeks.

“Yah!!! It hurts.”He said while glaring at Yuri.

“Be a good boy.”Yuri said as she smiles.

As they were teasing each other, Doctor Lee came in with Hyebin behind him.

“Great news Jung Yunho. You’re fine. Just don’t stay under the sunlight for a long time.”He said.

“Thank god!!!! Thank you.”He said with a smile and it made Yuri smile unconsciously.

“You can go home now.”The doctor said and Yunho is glad.

“I’ll sign the papers and you can go home in about 10 minutes.”He added.

Yunho nods his head like a good boy and got out of his bed. The doctor, Hyebin and Yuri then went out of his room. Yunho did not see Yuri after given the permission to leave the hospital. He wanted to thank her but his driver was already waiting for him.

The past week, he tried looking for Yuri but every time he sees her, she will avoid him and go somewhere else. He kind of misses her. He always watches her from afar because he knows if he tries to approach her, she will go somewhere else. He tried to message her but didn’t have the courage.

“She’s so obvious.”He said quietly as he looks at her.

“You interested??”Siwon asked.

“N-N-No…”He stutters.

“She is Sooyoung’s best friend.”Siwon said.

“A girl with a beautiful inner and outer appearance.”He added while smiling.

“Are you in love with her or something?”Yunho asked annoyed.

“You are interested.”Siwon said while smirking.

“I didn’t say.”He said.

“But it is clearly shown on your face.”Siwon said and chuckles.

“Don’t worry. You guys would look good together.”He added.

“It won’t work anyway.”He said.

“Why?”Siwon asked.

“She has been avoiding me ever since the hospital.”He replied while sighing.

“Hospital???”Siwon asked.

“She was helping the nurse and I happen to be the patient.”He said.

“Oooooo…”Siwon cooed and laughs.

“It’s not funny.”He said looking at where Yuri sits.

“Come on. Let’s go to my girlfriend.”Siwon said pulling Yunho up from his seats.

“N-Noo… It’s okay.”Yunho said resisting.

“Come on!!!”Siwon said forcing Yunho to get up and pulls him towards Yuri.

Sooyoung was smiling from ear to ear as she saw Siwon walking towards her. Yuri looks up and found Yunho beside him.

“I have to go.”Yuri said and quickly went out of the cafeteria.

“See… I told you.”Yunho said and walk away sadly out of the cafeteria.

“What was that about?”Sooyoung asked as Siwon sat next to her.

“He is head over heels for her whereas she avoids him every time he tried to approach her.”Siwon said sighing.

“You know how Yuri is.”Sooyoung said.

“Do you think you can bring her to the match later? He will be excited if he sees her supporting our team.”Siwon said.

“I’ll try but I can’t promise.”She replied.

“OK. Thank you baby.”He replied and gave a peck on her lips.

Sooyoung met up with Yuri in their classroom and stare at Yuri.

“What???”Yuri asked not looking at Sooyoung.

“What was that about?”Sooyoung asked.

“About what?”Yuri asked

“Don’t play dumb with me Kwon.”Sooyoung said.

“I’m not sure what you’re talking about.”Yuri said finally looking at Sooyoung.

“Yunho… Why are you avoiding him?”Sooyoung asked.

“I’m not.”She said.

“Yea right. You were dashing out as if you’ve seen a ghost.”Sooyoung said.

“It’s nothing.”She replied.

“I am not letting you off.”Sooyoung said glaring at Yuri.

“Fine…”Yuri gives up and told Sooyoung the whole story.

“It clearly shows that he likes you and you obviously like him too.”Sooyoung said.

“Why are you even avoiding him?”Sooyoung asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t like him.”Yuri replied sighing.

“Don’t lie Yul.”Sooyoung said.

“Fine… Maybe I do have a little bit feeling towards him.”Yuri said.

“Who wouldn’t? He was so cute at the hospital.”Sooyoung said.

“You shouldn’t avoid him.”Sooyoung said.

“I don’t know what to say to him if I see him.”Yuri said while blushing.

“Omg… Kwon Yuri is blushing over a guy.”Sooyoung said happily.

“Shut up.”Yuri said while fanning herself.

“You know how I’ve never been like this before. I need your help.”Yuri said.

“Let’s watch their football match later.”Sooyoung said.

“No!!!!”Yuri shouted and most of their classmates look at Yuri.

She smiled apologetically and continued talking with Sooyoung.

“Come on. It’ll be fun and I think he’ll be happy that you came.”Sooyoung said.

“I’ll think about it.”Yuri said.

“Don’t be so boring. I’m going to force you anyway.”Sooyoung said while smirking.

“Fine… I’ll go.”Yuri replied sighing.

She was quiet nervous and shy to face him.

After school ends, the football match was about to start. Yuri was avoiding Sooyoung because she changed her mind after thinking about it. She was walking really fast towards the entrance when a hand pulls her bag and made her to turn. Sooyoung was looking at her with a smirk.

“Where do you think you’re going?”Sooyoung asked.

“I have a patient to take care of.”Yuri lied.

“Come on. I’m forcing you.”Sooyoung said pulling Yuri with her towards the football field.

“I’ll go to their next match.”Yuri said trying to resist Sooyoung’s pull.

“No... Not a chance.”She replied.

Yunho’s POV

Yunho was quiet down after the whole Yuri running away from him. He was still thinking about Yuri when Siwon sat next to him on the bench.

“Don’t be so down. You’re going to be happy later.”Siwon said patting Yunho’s back.

“Why?”Yunho asked.

“You’ll know later.”Siwon said with a smirk.

Yunho then stands up and start warming up. As he was dribbling the ball, he stopped and looks at the benches to find Yuri sitting next to Sooyoung. He was staring at her and when she looks back, she gave him a warm smile. He can’t help but smile back at her. Siwon was looking at Yunho with a smirk and pulls him towards them.

“N-No… It’s okay.”Yunho said.

“Come on. I know you want to talk to her.”Siwon said.

“What if she walk away again?”Yunho asked.

“She won’t.”Siwon said.

Yuri’s POV

“Someone is happy.”Sooyoung said as she saw them smile at each other.

“He looks good in his football uniform.”Yuri said.

“He looks good in anything he wears.”Sooyoung said while chuckling.

“Omo… He’s coming.”Yuri said trying to run away.

Sooyoung push her down preventing Yuri from moving.

“You need some help. I’m helping you right now.”Sooyoung said.

Yuri sigh quietly trying to control her fast heart beating.

“Calm down kwon Yuri…”She said to herself.

No One’s POV

Yunho walked calmly with Siwon towards Yuri and Sooyoung.

“I’ quiet nervous.”Yunho said.

“Don’t be. It’ll be fine.”Siwon said.

When they reach the bench, Yunho looks at Yuri and smiles at her. He sat next to Yuri whereas Siwon pulls Sooyoung away from them.

“Hey…”Yunho said.

“Hey.”Yuri replied.

“Goodluck on your match.”She added.

“Thanks.”He replied trying to think of something to talk.

“You’ve stopped avoiding me now?”He asked teasingly.

“I wasn’t avoiding you.”Yuri said and looks at him.

“You were so obvious Yuri.”He said while chuckling.

“Pffttt… Whatevs.”She said.

“Awww… Don’t be angry.”He said pinching her cheeks.

“Yah!!! It hurts.”Yuri said while pouting unconsciously.

“You’re so cute.”He said and gave a peck on her cheek which surprises her.

He quickly stands up because he was embarrassed.

“Yah Jung Yunho!!!”Yuri calls and made him turn to look at her.

“Don’t stay under the sun too long.”She said sounding concern.

“Yes my one and only nurse.”He said with a smile that melts Yuri’s heart.

“Please cheer on for me."He said.

“Fighting!!!”Yuri replied cutely.

After a while, Sooyoung went back to her seats with a smile.

“I saw the kiss on the cheek.”Sooyoung said.

“Actually everyone saw.”She added.

“It was just a kiss.”Yuri said.

“A kiss from the captain of the football team.”Sooyoung said while smiling.

“First boyfriend and you’ve already got a handsome one.”

“Choi Sooyoung, we’re not even together.”Yuri said.

“Soon… We can double date.”Sooyoung said happily and made Yuri to just shake her head.

“Look at him, he keeps on looking at you. If that is not love, I don’t know what it’s called.”Sooyoung said.

“Stop… It’s embarrassing.”Yuri said while blushing.

Sooyoung then starts waving at Yunho to get his attention and when he did, she points towards Yuri, made a heart sign and point towards him. Yuri widened her eyes and hit Sooyoung lightly. Yunho smiles at the hand gesture from Sooyoung and looks at the embarrassed Yuri.

“Yuri is so cute.”Siwon said to Yunho.

“Hey!!! She’s mine.”Yunho said.

“So possessive already.”Siwon said while chuckling.

Yunho played really well in the match probably because one of his strength is watching him play. They won by 2 score and Yuri was happy for him. She cheered him on along with Sooyoung. After the game ends, Yuri was about to head home when a hand pulls her to stop.

“Where are you going?”Yunho asked.

“Home…”She said shyly and can’t help but stare at the sweaty Yunho.

“So early… And you didn’t even congratulate me.”He said while pouting.

“I wanted to but you seem busy with everyone.”Yuri said while pinching his cheeks.

“Congratulation on winning!!!”She said happily while jumping.

“Thank you.”He said shyly.

“And here is a congratulation gift.”She said and tip toed to kiss his cheek.

His face turned red and smile happily.

“Will you be mine Kwon Yuri?”He asked nervously.

“I would love too.”She replied happily.

He stares at her and close the gap between them. He kisses her sweetly and gently.