My Prof

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

 

Hello Readers!!! Thank you for subscribing to my fanfic and reading it. I have tons of yunri oneshot but it's not finished. only half done. Will post it soon. Sorry if my story lacks something and it seems like it's repeated... :)

 

They had a past. It was not a relationship but there was something that they can’t describe. He was 20 and she was 18. Four years passed and they haven’t seen each other since 4 years ago. Yuri, now 22, bloomed into a beautiful young woman who is loved by many men whereas Yunho is a bachelor who has a great sense of style and handsome look wanted by many women. What will happen when the two people meet???

“Kwon Yuri!!!!”Her mom calls loudly from their dining room.

“Coming!!!!”She said as she rushes down with her bag in one hand and her socks and shoes in the other.

“Why did dad build such a big house?”Yuri whines as she settles down on her chair.

“You’re the one who wakes up late.”Jiyoung said as he eats his breakfast.

Kwon Jiyoung is the same age as Yunho and therefore, they are friends. He’s currently working under his dad.

Yuri glares at him and ate her breakfast.

Yuri was born from a wealthy family but she doesn’t act like one. She wasn’t into dressing up prettily like her other friends but when she finished high school and got into universities, her interest in fashion caught up into her. She prefers the casual style with a little bit of vintage. She wasn’t into wearing dresses or skirts when going out or to classes unless it was a business functions or parties.

After finishing her breakfast, she put on her red converse shoes and grabs her sling bag from the floor.

“Why can’t you wear a skirt or dress for once?”Jiyoung asked.

“It’s uncomfortable. Why would I want to be uncomfortable in class?”Yuri asked as she bid her parents goodbye and left through the main entrance door with Jiyoung following behind.

“Because it’s pretty.”He said.

“I’m already pretty.”She said with a chuckle.

“But it’ll make you prettier.”He replied as he got onto his car while Yuri got onto hers.

Yuri closed her door and starts her engine. She doesn’t want to listen to Jiyoung ranting. She drove to her Uni and parked her car at her usual spot. As she got out of her car, her friend Sooyoung came running to her excitedly.

“There’s a new professor teaching us business management.”Sooyoung said.

“What happened to Prof Lee? We’re only 2 months away from out final exam.”Yuri said as she took her bag and places it over her head.

“Apparently he got a better offer at another uni and decided to move.”Sooyoung said as she leans on Yuri’s car.

“Let’s go.”Yuri said as they walk towards their first class which was business management.

“They say he’s very handsome.”Sooyoung said dreamily.

“Have you seen him?”Yuri asked.

“No…”She merely replied.

Yuri can’t help but chuckle.

“Choi Sooyoung… Don’t trust people’s word.”Yuri said.

“You have trust issues.”Sooyoung said and stuck her tongue out.

“Come on!!! We’re late. 5 more minutes.”Sooyoung said and pulls Yuri running with her towards their class.

“Relax…”Yuri said as she tried to calm herself before going in.

Both of them enters and found every student in their seat and their prof in class. Yuri took a look at her new prof and memories flash through her mind. She quickly averts her eyes away from him pretending to not know him.

“I assume everyone is here.”He said looking at a certain someone but she wasn’t giving him a glance.

“I’m Dr.Jung Yunho. Call me Yunho.”He said and smiled.

All the girls in the class smiled at him but he was only eyeing one girl and she wasn’t interested in him.

“Kwon Yuri…”He thought and shook his head.

“Alright… Let’s get started.”He said and took out some papers to hand out.

“Oh my god!!! His face…”Sooyoung squeals quietly into Yuri’s ears but she wasn’t going to even give him a look.

“Yuri… Why aren’t you excited?”Sooyoung asked.

“I’m tired.”She lied and places her head on the table.

Yunho was handing the papers to every students sitting at the end. Sooyoung was one of them and was excited to see their prof up close. As he reaches up to Sooyoung, he glances at Yuri and she has her head down on the table.

“No sleeping in my class please.”He said to Yuri quietly.

Sooyoung nudge Yuri which made Yuri to sit up straight.

“What?”She asked annoyed.

“No sleeping in my class.”He said while smiling but Yuri gave a nod and took something from her bag.

“Kwon Yuri… Why are you giving me a hard time?”He thought as he walks back down to his table.

“He is so handsome. I want a boyfriend like him. They say he’s only 2 years older than us.”She said excitedly.

“Whatev…”Yuri replied and passes the papers given to them to the other students.

The whole time in class, Yuri would listen to him speak and write whatever he writes on the board but she didn’t even look at his face once. When class finishes, Yuri quickly got her things and went out using the back door.

“Kwon Yuri… You’ve grown up beautifully.”He thought as he packs his things looking at her back going out of the room.

Fortunately, she only has one class that day.

“Yuri… Wanna get some lunch before going home?”Sooyoung asked.

“Sure…”Yuri replied and both of them drove off to a nearby café near the Uni.

The both of the sat at their usual seats and ordered their food.

“I have to tell you something.”Yuri said as she took her phone out of her bag.

Sooyoung looked at her curious to what she’s going to say.

“Prof Jung Yunho…”Yuri said.

“Why him???”Sooyoung asked.

“Let’s just say I knew him from before. He’s a friend of my brother and I use to have a thing for him.”Yuri said.

“You guys were together??”Sooyoung asked.

“Not really… I don’t know.”She said and sighed.

“No wonder you were acting all weird.”Sooyoung said and smirks.

“You still like him?”She asked while smirking.

“No!!!”

“You do.”Sooyoung said.

“do not.”

“Do too… No wonder you reject all the guys that confessed to you.”

“I do not. I went out with seung hyun.”Yuri argued.

“But after 3 dates, you stopped contacting him.”Sooyoung argued.

Yuri pouts and squint her eyes in defeat. Sooyung can’t help but chuckle.

While pouting, Yuri looked up to find the one man she does not want to see. He was looking at her and she quickly moves her eyes and pretends to not see him. He enters the café and sat two tables away from them. Sooyoung saw him and gave a wave. He nods his head and looked at the menu.

“Stupid…”Yuri hissed as she eats her lunch.

She doesn’t feel like eating now. She has lost her appetite.

“I’ll leave first.”Yuri said quietly to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung could see that Yuri doesn’t want to be in the same room as him and she felt bad for her.

“Okay. Be careful driving.”Sooyoung said.

Yuri places her money on the table and left the café without acknowledging him.

For 2 weeks, Yunho tolerate her attitude towards him but he can’t anymore. He needs her. He loves her.

When his class with her finishes, he told her to stay back. She was about to just walk away but he shouted her name which made all the students to look at her. She went to the front and stands near his table while he packed his papers. After the students all went out, he looks at her but she was looking somewhere but him.

“Yuri-ah…”He calls and made her stop moving her feet.

She was contemplating whether or not to look at him because she knew if she looks at him, the wall she build would collapse down without a doubt. Yuri turned around wanting to walk away but he grabbed her arm which stopped her walking and made her to look at him. Yuri could hear the walls she builds for the past 2 years collapsing and it is hard for Yuri to stand and just look at him.

“What do you want?”She asked angrily yanking her arms from him.

“I want us to talk.”He said as he looks at her.

“There’s nothing to talk about.”Yuri replied and wanted to walk away.

“Why don’t you want to listen to what I have to say?”He asked.

“Because I don’t care. I don’t care what happen. I don’t care about you. I don’t want anything to do with you.”She said and ran out of the room.

Yunho stood rooted on the floor speechless and tears formed around his eyes.

“I won’t give up.”He said and went home.

As soon as she arrived home, the tears she held finally fell. She doesn’t want her heart to be broken by the same guy over again. Once is enough for her.

“You stupid bad guy.”Yuri said as she wiped her tears.

Yunho went home feeling as if his whole world came crushing down. He doesn’t know what to do now. She’s everything he wants in a woman.

“Kwon Yuri… Are you over me?”He thought and sighed.

Yuri was sitting on her bed thinking about what she had said to Yunho.

“Yuri!!! Dinner!!!”Her mom calls.

“Coming!!!”She said as she tried to cool her eyes.

She looked at the mirror and fortunately her eyes were back to normal.

“What’s for dinner?”She asked as she jumped a few steps to get to the ground floor.

“Mum cooked lamb.”Jiyoung replied as he got out from the living room.

“Awesome!!!!”She said and ran towards the dining room.

“Hey… I got a call from Yunho this morning. Apparently, he’s been here since 2 weeks ago and he teaches at your uni. Did you see him?”Jiyoung asked as he took a seat next to Yuri.

“Y-Yea… He’s my business management prof.”Yuri replied as if it didn’t bother her.

“Did anything happen?”Jiyoung asked teasing his sister.

Yuri looks at him weirdly and waited for their dinner to be served.

“Yunho???”Mr.Kwon butted in as he place his paper on the table.

“You remember my friend appa. The one Yuri use to like.”Jiyoung replied with a sly smirk.

“I do not like him.”Yuri replied while glaring at jiyoung.

“Then why did you follow wherever we go?”He asked with a chuckle.

“I was bored!!!!”Yuri defended herself.

“Yea right…”He replied.

“He was a great lad Yuri.”Mr.Kwon butted in their argument.

“Appa… Why are you?? Aishhh… Let’s eat.”Yuri said.

“What’s wrong yul??”Her mom asked.

“Jiyoung and appa are bullying me.”Yuri whines childishly.

“Don’t bully Yuri!!!”Mrs.Kwon said towards the both male.

Yuri made a face to Jiyoung and ate her dinner.

“I’m inviting Yunho to dinner tomorrow night.”Jiyoung suddenly said eyeing Yuri.

Yuri pretends to not care and continued eating.

“Oh yea… I’m going to have dinner out with Sooyoung tomorrow night.”Yuri replied coolly.

“Ahhh… Then I’ll postpone the dinner with Yunho.”Jiyoung said.

“It’s fine. You guys can have dinner tomorrow night. I don’t mind.”Yuri said.

“I’m sure he wants to see you too.”He said.

“It’s fine!!! Tomorrow is fine. I’ll cancel my dinner with Sooyoung tomorrow night.”Yuri said with gritted teeth.

Jiyoung was looking at Yuri with a smirk.

“Tomorrow it is.”Jiyoung said in victory.

Yuri was nervous as hell. She couldn’t sleep thinking about tomorrow. She doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t want to face him whatsoever after today.

The next morning, she doesn’t have any classes and was at home the whole day. She decided to go out to the park near their house and sat at the empty swing. She stares at the children playing at the slides; laughing. Not giving a damn about life. She wishes she was still a kid.

“I want to be a kid again.”She said.

“And why is that?”Someone asked which surprised Yuri and made her stand up.

She turns to find Yunho standing beside her.

“Yah Oppa!!! You scared me.”She said hitting his arm.

He doesn’t know why but he pulls Yuri towards him and hugs her praying that she wouldn’t push him and she didn’t. After a few minutes, she finally pushes him and ran back to her house. Her heart was beating really fast and her face was red.

“No kwon Yul. You don’t want anything to do with him.”Yuri said to herself.

She quickly went into her house and helps her mom prepare for the dinner. While doing so, she was thinking of ways to avoid the dinner like asking Sooyoung to emergency call her 10 minutes before the dinner.

It was 7pm and Yuri kept telling herself to pretend like nothing ever happened. She was wearing a simple white shirt with a blue cardigan and black skinny jeans.

“Wear a dress or something.”Jiyoung said.

“You’re so annoying. I’m not the girly type.”Yuri replied.

“For Yunho.”He said but Yuri scoffs at him and just sat on the sofa in the living room.

Suddenly the bell rang and Yuri can’t help but feel stuffy. She pretend to not hear and continued watching tv while Jiyoung gets the door. After a few minutes, someone sat next to him.

“So, where’s Y-Yu?”She asked but stopped midway as he was the one sitting next to her.

He took hold of Yuri’s hand so she won’t leave him.

“Hi!!!”She said happily pretending she was fine.

Yunho just stare at her until she felt uncomfortable. Yunho knew she was uncomfortable because her eyes were moving around and she was playing with her nails.

“I’ll check up on my mum.”Yuri said trying to stand up but was pulled back down.

“Jiyoung is giving us some private time here.”He said looking at the closed doors.

“I have nothing to talk about with you.”Yuri said avoiding his gaze.

“And stop looking at me.”Yuri added.

“It’s a free country.”He said.

“Besides I can’t take my eyes off you.”He said.

“You’re so cheesy.”Yuri said and moves a bit far from him while trying to let his hand go from her arm.

“Why are you trying to avoid talking with me?”He asked moving closer to her.

“Because… Because I don’t know.”She said as she huffed cutely.

Suddenly Yunho kiss her puffed up cheeks and it surprised Yuri.

“I just can’t resist you anymore Kwon Yuri.”He said as he pulls her close to him with his arm around his waist.

“What are you doing?”Yuri asked as she tried to pulls away from him.

“Can’t I at least hug you in peace?”He asked as he place her head on his chest while his arms around her waist.

Yuri kept quiet and felt warmth in his embrace.

“Uhum… Am I interrupting something?”He asked teasingly.

Yuri quickly got up and went to the kitchen.

“Yah!!!! We were having a sweet moment.”Yunho said smacking Jiyoung in the head.

“Besides I can’t take my eyes off you.”Jiyoung said while laughing which earns him another smack on the head.

“Dinner is served.”Jiyoung said and led Yunho towards the dining room.

Yunho sat across of Yuri with Jiyoung besides him. He kept glancing at Yuri but she was avoiding it.

“So Yunho. How have you been?”Mr.Jung asked.

“I’m good. It’s so good to be back in Korea.”He said with a smile.

“You look handsome.”Mrs.Kwon compliments.

“Thank you but I don’t think Yuri thinks that way.”He replied with a tease causing Yuri to look up.

“He looks the same to me.”She replied pretending to not care.

“See…”Yunho said while chuckling.

Mrs.Kwon can’t help but chuckle at Yuri’s childishness.

“How’s work?”Mr.Kwon asked.

“It’s been great. It’s difficult teaching Yuri. She sleeps all the time in class.”He teased again with a chuckle.

“I do not!!!”She said glaring at him.

Yunho loves the attention Yuri is giving him when he teases her because it’s the only way she’ll look at him.

“Yuri!!! Don’t sleep in class.”Mrs.Kwon said and earns a ranting from her mother.

She was shooting daggers at Yunho while he just chuckles.

“Do you have a girlfriend Yunho?”Jiyoung asked while looking at Yuri.

Yuri pretends to not hear and continued eating while playing her phone.

“I don’t.”He replied looking at her.

She stopped playing her phone after he said he doesn’t and continued again after that.

“Kwon Yuri. Don’t play your phone in the dining room.”Mr.Kwon said.

Yuri quickly hid her phone and ate her dinner. After dinner, she helped her mom clean the dishes with Yunho. She was frustrated because he wanted to help and it annoys her. Both of them were standing next to each other. Mrs.Kwon was not present in the awkward atmosphere because she was called by her father to the living room.

“This is going to be awkward.”Yuri thought as she place the dirty dishes in the sink.

“Yuri-ah…”He calls and made Yuri to turn to find his ace a few cm away from hers looking into her eyes.

Yuri was surprised and her eyes widened. He closes the gap between them and gave a peck on her lips. Yuri was more shocked and shook her head.

“Yah!!!”She whines while hitting his arm.

He can’t help but smile. After cleaning the dishes, Yunho bid them goodbye and Mr.Kwon asked Yuri to send Yunho out.

“He’s jiyoung’s friend.”Yuri said.

“My stomach hurts. I need to use the toilet.”Jiyoung said and ran to the bathroom after slightly hitting Yunho on the back.

Yuri sighs and opens the door for Yunho. Before Yunho closes the door behind him, “I’m going to borrow Yuri for a while.”He said to Yuri’s parents and they nod their head.

Yuri was standing on the pavement in front of his car. He walked towards her and pulls her hand towards his car.

“Please get in.”He pleads but Yuri just stayed still.

“Please.”He said and Yuri gets in.

He drove to their old place where they met.

“You’re driving towards the beach?”Yuri finally talked.

“Yes.”He said and parked his car when they arrive.

Yuri got out and walk to the sandy beach barefoot. She looked at the clear stars twinkling one by one and it made her smile.

“I’m sorry…”He said but Yuri just kept quiet.

“I’m sorry for making you wait. I know I told you that I’ll be back after 1 year but my plan didn’t work.”He said but Yuri kept quiet.

“Say something to me.”He said.

“What do you want me to say?”She asked looking at the dark horizon.

“Say that you miss me, you love me. Say it because I really miss you and I love you so much.”He said as he took hold of her shoulder and made her look at him. Yuri looked at him surprise by his confessions.

“I know we weren’t anything when I left to study abroad but you were always in my mind. I studied because of you because I don’t want people to think that I want you because of your dad’s money.”He said.

“Then why didn’t you contact me all those 4 years?”She asked as she pushes his hands away from her.

He wasn’t going to give up and hug her tightly before saying, “If I did, I would come running to you in seconds and wouldn’t even continue my study abroad. I am from a poor family. People think I steal when I was in high school because my parents are poor and it’ll hurt me to have people think that I want to be with you because of your dad’s money. I want people to know that I truly love you. Did you know that you and your family are one of a few that doesn’t care about my background? I love that about you and your family.”

A tear escaped from Yuri’s eye and she quickly wipes it off using his shirt.

“You know, you really can sweet talk a woman.”Yuri said cutely which earns a chuckle from Yunho.

“I only sweet talk to you.”He said pulling slightly away from her to look at her face.

He smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

“We can be together now.”He said happily smiling from ear to ear but Yuri shook her head which made Yunho confuse.

“You’re my prof. Prof can’t date their students.”Yuri said with a hint of teasing.

Yunho was surprised and thought for a while.

“I’ll quit!!!!”He said which earns a hit from Yuri on the head.

“Then how?”He asked.

“You’ll have to wait 2 months.”She said and got out from his embrace.

“No!!!!!!!”He shouted and made Yuri chuckle.

“I can’t wait that long.”He said.

“You made me wait 4 years.”She said with a smirk.

“Fine…”He said in defeat.

“Can’t I have a kiss?”He asked while pouting.

Yuri walked towards him and gave a kiss, a passionate kiss.

“Enough to last you 2 months?”She asked and he nods his head like a little boy.

“Now… Send me home.”She said and walk towards his car.

As she was walking towards his car, his arms wrapped around her waist which made her to stop.

“I want to stay like this for a while.”He said.

Yuri leans her head on his shoulder and he gave a peck on her forehead.