Rumors

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

 

Hello!!! I know it's been a while. I've been busy with things to do. Here's another short one shot. :D

 

They fought like every other couple but none of them want to admit their wrong doings which leads to not talking to each other for a week. They never fought this long. Yuri was busy with their Japan promotions whereas Yunho was busy preparing for his concert.

Yunho kept looking at his phone hoping for Yuri to message him but there was none.

“Just call her up.”Changmin said as he’s tired of Yunho being like this.

“No… It’s her fault. She should call me first.”He said as he sighs.

“I don’t get you. Are you guys still together?”CHangmin asked.

“Of course we are!!!!”He said in a loud tone.

“You don’t seem like one.”CHangmin replied bluntly.

“She went out with her friends. What’s the problem?”Changmin asked.

“The problem is that her friend is a guy.”Yunho said.

“You always go out with Boa, yeon hee and Ara. You don’t see her complaining.”Changmin replied plainly.

“That’s different.”He said.

“Whatever… Do what you want but I don’t want you sulking during our concert just because she didn’t come. Our concert is in 2 days and I hope you could concentrate more on our concert.”Changmin replied and went out of their practice room.

Yunho sat and stares at the wallpaper of his phone; a picture of Yuri and him. He smiled at the thought of her. For the past 2 days, both of them still didn’t contact each other.

Yuri was frustrated at Yunho because he has such high egos. She was in her car driving to Han river after arriving from Gimpo airport. She has been busy with work and she’s really tired. She has been thinking a lot about work and Jung Yunho. She looks at her phone but there were no messages from Yunho. However there are messages from other people. The whole week, every time someone messages her, she hoped it was Yunho and it hurts her that it wasn’t.

“I guess we’re over.”She said as she parks her car in front of the Han river.

She can’t help but let out some tears. She decided to message him.

‘Hye Yunho Oppa… I guess we’re over. I hope you find a great woman that could make you happy.  –Yuri’

“One less problem in my life. Yuri-ah… There are plenty of fishes out there.”Yuri said positively.

She left her phone in the car and went out to walk along the river. Even though she was sad, the winds blowing against her face helps her smile and not think about Yunho. She walked for about 1hr and decided it was time to go home.

When she got into her car, her phone was ringing. She checked the id and it was Yunho.

Yunho was on his way to their concert venue when he received a message from her. He was excited because she finally messages him but his heart stopped beating for a minute and tears formed around his eyes. He calls her straight away wanting to apologize but there was no reply. He calls for almost an hour but it wasn’t answered.

Changmin was sleeping in the car and didn’t know what happened to Yunho. When they arrive at their concert venue, Yunho went out straight away and went to the toilet. The tears he held fell and his heart hurts.

“Kwon Yuri… I’m sorry. I don’t want us to break up.”He said quietly trying to control his emotions.

He calls her again but she didn’t answer. He decided to message her.

‘Yuri-ah… Why aren’t you answering my calls?? I don’t want to break up. I still love you. I love you very much. I’m sorry for being like this. I can’t help being jealous since you’re everything a man wants in a woman. Please… Don’t leave me. I love you so much. T.T If you still love me, please come to my concert today… Please come… -Yunho’

He pressed send hoping for Yuri to go to his concert. He wiped his tears and made sure his eyes looks okay before going out of the toilet. He went to his changing room with a smile plastered on his face.

“Are you okay?”Changmin asked.

Yunho showed him the message and Changmin sighs loudly.

“I told you to message her.”Changmin said as he shook his head.

“I hope she attends our concert today.”Yunho replied looking at his phone hoping for a reply from Yuri.

“Just do your best for our concert today and tomorrow. Think about Yuri after our concert ends. Please hyung…”Changmin said.

“I’ll try.”He said as his head is still trying to accept what Yuri messaged him.

During their rehearsal, his head was not in the concert and the people around him could see that. Changmin sighs quietly and pat Yunho’s back.

“She will come I assure you. Don’t worry.”Changmin said.

“How do you know?”Yunho asked.

“Because you two are in love with each other. She loves you and I know she’s probably crying when she message you that you guys were over.”He replied.

He checked his phone every hour hoping for a reply from Yuri but there was none. It was time for the concert and he tried really hard to forget about his relationship problem and concentrate on the concert. One hour before the concert, some of the sm family came to support them. Yunho was looking for one particular girl but she wasn’t with the other snsd members. He sighs disappointingly and talked to the super junior members that came. He thanked all of them that came and joke around with them. He was smiling outside but inside, he feels like dying.

20 more minutes from their concert, he was sitting in one of the room alone praying to god. Praying for the concert to go well and can’t help but pray for Yuri to magically appear in front of him. He closes his eyes tightly as if his prayers would be granted the more tightly he shut his eyes. He opens his eyes but she wasn’t in front of him. He sighs quietly and decided to stop hoping. He walked without energy towards the door and tried really hard to forget what happened.

As he opens the door looking down, he saw a pair of small feet standing in front of him. He wasn’t in the mood to meet his fans.

“I’m sorry but I’m busy…”He said and looks up to find the woman he loves looking at him shyly.

“Kwon Yuri!!!!!”He said with wide eyes.

She gave him a smile that he has been waiting to see.

“Why did you show up so late? I was so worried!!!!”He said and tears formed around his eyes.

“You sensitive boy.”Yuri said pulling Yunho back into his room.

“I love you too Pabo-ah…”Yuri said as she wiped the tears that is about to fall down his cheeks.

“Why did you come so late? I thought… I thought…”He said and cupped her cheeks.

“I thought you don’t love me.”He said.

Yuri places her arms around his waist and kisses his lips.

“Don’t whine and get up on that stage. Changmin told me you’ve been a pain in the .”She said while chuckling.

“And whose fault is that??”He asked eyeing her.

“I know… I’m sorry. I thought you wanted a break since you didn’t message me for the whole week.”She said with a pout.

“I want you to message me first.”He said.

“So childish…”She said and let go of her arm around his waist.

“Where are you going?”He asked grabbing her arm.

“You have a concert to do in less than 10 minutes.”She said pointing her finger towards him.

“Please stay after the concert finishes.”He said intertwining his fingers with hers.

“We’ll see…”She said.

“Pretty please… I want to spend more time with you.”He said.

“You have another concert tomorrow.”She said.

“But…”He said pouting.

“I’ll come tomorrow. Okay??”She said.

“Fine…”He said in defeat.

“Cheer up will you. I’ll be cheering on for you.”She said with a smile and kisses his lips.

“”I love you.”He said.

“I love you too.”She said and drags him out of the room.

“Thanks Yuri-ah…”Changmin said.

“It’s fine. He’s such a baby.”Yuri replied in a teasing tone.

“Yul!!!!”He whines and Yuri gave a chuckle.

“Araso… Go break a leg.”Yuri said with a smile and went to her seats.

“Are you happy now?”CHangmin asked.

“Very.”He replied with a smile plastered on his face.

“I love that Yuri can control you.”He said with a smirk.

During his concert, his eyes were always on Yuri. He kept looking to Yuri’s seat and pretends to smile to his fans. The next concert, Yuri went after the concert ends. She waited for him in his changing room. As soon as he saw her, his tired face beams with a smile. He asked all his staff to wait outside while he gets an alone time with Yuri.

“Yul!!!!”He shouted and wanted to hug her but she ran from him.

“You’re sweaty.”She replied.

He gave her a pout and Yuri went over to him to give a peck on his lips.

“Happy?”Yuri asked.

“Yes. I’ll go get change. Don’t go anywhere. We’re going out to eat.”He said.

“What? N-Nooo…”She said.

“Why???”He asked as he went into the fitting room.

“Why would I go to your concert after party? People will be suspicious.”She replied as she sat on the sofa playing with her phone.

“And I have to go to Japan tomorrow…”She said sadly.

Yunho went out of the fitting room and saw Yuri pout. He sat next to her and places his arm around her waist. He pulls her closer and kissed her cheek.

“We’ll see each other in Singapore.”He said and Yuri smiles.

“Singapore!!! I’m excited.”She said and smiles.

“Yunho… Are you done?”His staff asked.

“I guess I’ll have to go.”Yuri said with a sad smile.

“Awww… I love it when you’re sad.”He said with a smile.

“You love it when I’m sad??”Yuri asked.

“Because you’re always smiling and acting all tough.”He said.

“Whatever…”Yuri said and got up.

“Are you angry now?”He asked pulling her back to him.

“I’m sorry kwon Yuri.”He said in aegyo.

It made Yuri laugh.

“The charismatic leader of tvxq is using aegyo.”Yuri said with a laugh.

“Only for you.”He said.

Someone then knocks on his door again.

“I’ll have to go. See you in Singapore.”She said and opens the door to find his stylist.

“Hye unni. Bye unni.”She said and ran out.

“Have a good time with Yuri???”His stylist asked raising her eyebrow.

“What are you thinking? You’re thinking weirdly.”Yunho stated.

“I was just raising my eyebrow. You’re the one thinking weirdly.”She replied and laughs.

Yunho has been practicing for the smtown concert in Singapore whereas Yuri just got back from Japan on Wednesday and their flight is on Thursday to Singapore. Both of them have been busy and tired from their schedules that they didn’t message each other since Tuesday. On Wednesday, Yuri went straight to bed as she had a flight to catch on Thursday morning.

However, the next morning, all her members were acting weird and she notice this. Only Yoona and Seohyun left at the dining table.

“What’s wrong?”Yuri asked.

“Nothing…”Yoona replied not looking into her eyes.

“Yoong… Tell me… What’s wrong?”She asked.

“Nothing’s wrong.”She replied.

“Maknae!!!!”She said and made Seohyun to stop eating.

She turns the laptop she has been using and showed Yuri the news. Yuri read the title. ‘Jung Yunho and Go Ara dating’. Yuri’s heart stopped beating and she pretends like she didn’t care.

“I guess I’m single now.”Yuri said with a smile and her members knew she was hurting from it.

“Unni… Are you okay?”Yoona asked.

“I’m fine… I need time to be alone. I’ll be in my room.”She said and went in to her room.

The tears she held fell and she tried to stop it. She tried taking her mind off the news and prepare for their flight. Her members tried comforting her but they knew she’s a strong girl. She won’t show her tears easily.

“Are you okay?”Taeyeon asked as they were on their way to the airport.

“Yea. Don’t worry. I’m perfectly fine.”She said.

She has not touch her phone because she knew he’s going to call her without a doubt. She closes her eyes and pretends to sleep. Her mind was on him; how he acted all in love with her and has someone else behind her back.

“This is why I rarely accept guy’s invitation on dates.”Yuri thought.

As soon as she open her eyes, fans were everywhere at the airport. Yuri put on a smile and went out of the car. She smiles naturally and went in. Although she’s hurting, her fans made her smile. A fan gave her letter and she gladly took it.

The girls sat at their gates before entering. Some went to check the shops and some went to eat. However, Yuri sat and read the letter the fan gave.

‘Annyeong Unni… I hope you’re feeling well. I’ve been a big fan of yours since 2007 and love you a lot. I hope you are happy and will continue to smile. Give your infectious smile to all the fans. I hope you’re not sad about Yunho oppa and go ara news. Your fans will always be by your side. Don’t worry some of your fans already know about your relationship but we won’t give it to reporter. ;)’

Yuri can’t help but smile.

“Fan letter… They make my day better.”Yuri said and got up.

She went to get something to eat. When she arrives at Singapore, her fans help her get over her heartbreak but as soon as she enters her hotel room, she checked her phone to find 100 missed calls and messages. She knew most of it is going to be from Yunho.

She wasn’t in the mood to read all his messages and left her phone in the hotel while going to tour around the hotel. On her way towards the gym, she saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Annyeong.”Yuri said waving her hand.

“Annyeong sunbaenim.”They greet.

“Where are you going?”Yuri asked.

“To the restaurant.”Chanyeol replied.

“Ahhh… right… I’m touring around. I’ll see you later.”She said and went the opposite of direction.

She toured at most of the facilities available in the hotel and decided to join her members eating at the restaurant.

“I’m hungry…”She said as she sat on Yoona’s seat.

“That’s my seat.”Yoona said as she was holding two plates of food.

“Araso… I’ll just sit with the exo boys.”Yuri replied as the table was full.

“Hye. Can I sit here with you guys? It’s full there.”Yuri said.

“Sure noona. Sit… sit…”Baekhyun said while Chanyeol just smile.

After eating and talking with the exo boys, they went to the reception as they were about to go to the concert venue for rehearsals.

During the rehearsal, as always, Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon were being their dorky self and the rehearsal ends after midnight. Yuri went to sleep straight away after rehearsal. However, her beauty sleep was disturbed the ringing of her hotel phone.

“Hello…”Yuri said in a sleepy voice.

“Yul…”The other line said and she knew who it was.

Yuri quickly put the phone down.

It rings again and Yuri doesn’t want to answer. She tried blocking her ears with the pillows but it is of no help.

“What the hell is his problem?”Yuri asked.

She answers the phone and said, “I’m trying to sleep here.”

She puts the phone down and pulls the cord before he calls again.

The next morning, she got ready for another rehearsal.

“This . Rehearsal with him.”Yuri said as she took her bag.

When she opens her door, she found him sleeping at the side of her door. She quietly closes her door not to wake him up but as soon as she walks away, her hand was gripped by Yunho.

“Yuri-ah… It’s not true.”He said but Yuri pulls her hand away from him.

“I’m just… tired of all this.”Yuri said and ran to the emergency staircase.

She went down to whichever floor and cries her eyes out at the hallway. After finally letting out the tears, she went to the lift making sure her eyes looks normal. As she presses the lift button, it went down to her floor and to her dismay, Yunho was in the lift with super junior members.

“Yuri-ah… Come on in.”Donghae said and Yuri has to since it would be obvious if she didn’t.

She has no option but to stand next to Yunho. Yunho grab onto her arm to signal her but she didn’t look at him. She pulls her arm away from him and went out as soon as the lift opens.

“I’ll see you later oppas.”Yuri said and went to her manager.

Yunho looked at her helplessly. He wants to talk to her and he will. He won’t give up easily.

Flashback

“What is this news?”Yunho shouted as tvxq were on their way.

“That is not true. Who the hell gave this news?”Yunho said angrily.

His manager looks at him curiously.

“You better tell sm to deny this. It’s not true.”He said.

“Hyung… Relax… We know it’s not true.”Changmin said.

“Yuri…”He said and dialed her number but to his dismay, it was not answered.

“She’s not answering.”Yunho said sadly.

The news was denied straight away but he knew Yuri is on the plane to Singapore and she will be cursing at him. He felt so vulnerable right now that he can’t go see her and explain to her. He just wants to see her right now. He wants to go to Singapore this instant.

“I want to go to Singapore right now.”He said which surprised Changmin and his manager.

“What are you talking about?”Changmin asked.

“I need to explain to Yuri.”He said.

Changmin sigh and pats Yunho’s back.

“Relax… Calm down. You can talk to her when we get there tomorrow.”Changmin tried comforting Yunho.

End of flashback

When they were rehearsing for the dance stage, Yunho kept looking at Yuri trying to talk to her but she has many excuses to avoid him.

“I need to go talk to manager oppa.”She said when Yunho approach her and Yoona.

“I need a drink”                                                                                                            

“I need to go to the toilet.”

Yunho was frustrated. He wasn’t going to give up easily. It was hard for Yunho to control himself since only tvxq, snsd and their staff knew of their relationship.

When they finish rehearsal, Yuri was on her way back to her room. As she was entering the lift, a hand stopped it from closing and in came Yunho with a smirk on his face. Yuri rolls her eyes and lean back on the wall.

“Yuri-ah…”He said.

“It’s not true.”He said but Yuri kept quiet.

He faces her and places both his hand on the wall near her head.

“What are you doing?”Yuri stutters.

“Why don’t you trust me? I love you. I’m not dating Go Ara. There are news that SM denied the rumors.”He said.

Yuri kept quiet and the lift opens. Yunho pulls Yuri out of the lift and went to his room. Yuri wasn’t going to fight him because she knew she would lose anyway.

“Oppa…”Yuri said and he closes his room door.

He hugs Yuri tightly and a tear fell down his face.

“You cry baby.”Yuri said and chuckles.

“You’re the only one that could make me cry easily.”He said.

“Where is the charismatic oppa I used to know?”Yuri said while laughing.

“He has turned soft because of his girlfriend.”He replied.

“Please don’t leave me.”He said as he hugs her tightly.

“Is it really not true?”She asked.

“It’s not true.”He replied still hugging Yuri.

“I was going to message you ‘I hope you last forever with her’.”She teased.

“Yah!!!! Did you even cry when you saw the news??”He said.

“Of course I did Pabo.”She replied hitting his head.

“It means you love me.”He said with a smile.

“You know usually woman cry in front of their boyfriend when talking about their misunderstandings.”He said.

“I am not like them.”She replied.

“Which is why I love you.”He replied and kisses her lips.

He pulls her to his bed.

“Yah!!!! I need to go to my room. Prepare for the concert.”She said.

“Can’t you stay with me for a while?? I miss you.”He said as he tightens his arm around her waist.

“You’re so whiny.”She said and looks at him.

She brushes the hair that covers his face and smiles at him.

“You’re beautiful.”He said.

“You too.”She replied with a laugh.

“I miss us having no schedule and just be with each other.”He said.

“That is when we’re not celebrities.”She said as she pinches his cheeks.

“Jung Yunho!!!”Someone said outside his hotel room.

Yuri’s eyes widened and got up.

“Wae?? Just ignore that.”He whispers and pulls Yuri back down on the bed.

“Yah!!! You as a sunbae should be the one showing good examples.”She whispers.

“But I want to spend time with you.”He said and hugs her tightly.

“Araso… Just for a while.”Yuri said as she snuggles up on his chest.

Both of them felt complete with each other. They close their eyes and drift to sleep.

Suddenly, Yunho’s phone started ringing which causes both of them to wake up. Yuri looked at the clock and it was 2.30pm already.

“Yah!!! Concert.”Yuri panicked as she got up but Yunho pull her down.

“A kiss.”He said.

“Aishhh… Why are you so…?”She asked but stopped as he kisses her.

“We’re dead.”Yuri said as she put on her shoes and ran out of his hotel room.

Yunho looked at his watch and it was only 3pm.

“Spending time with you is precious.”He said and smiles.

During the concert, Yuri would glance at him once a while and vice versa. After the concert, Yuri was on her way to snsd’s waiting room and when a hand pulls her towards a room. She yelped but she knew who it was.

“Oppa… Why are you like this? We’re going to see each other later.”She said as she turns around to find a grinning Yunho.

“I want to spend an alone time with my girlfriend.”He said while pouting.

“I love you.”She said as she wraps her arms around his neck.

“I love you too. No one could ever replace you.”He said.