Yunnie???

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

Hello my fellow readers. Sorry for not updating my fics. All my fics to be exact. I'm so busy with University. I hope you like this new oneshot. Thank you all for subscribing and reading. :)

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kwon Yuri is the ultimate girl. She’s from a rich family who has business all around the world. Her looks are to die for. She may be slightly tanned but it made her stand out from the rest milky white skin. She’s got killer curves that any woman would envy and any guy would drool at. But one thing she doesn’t have is a man; A stable man that she could rely, trust and love. She has been going on blind dates but they never were up to her expectation. (23)

Jung Yunho is the most wanted bachelor in Korea. He’s known for his good looks and his humble attitude. Girls go gaga over him but he never played with their hearts. If he doesn’t like the girl, he will reject her as polite as he could. There were about 3 women that he dated but they never did last long. His father owns one of the most successful companies and is working under his dad. (25)

 “Is it wrong to want a guy who only wants you to himself???”Yuri asked Sooyoung, her best friend since elementary.

“Not at all.”She merely replied.

“You’re not complaining because you’ve got your loyal man. I am 23 already.”Yuri said as she sighs.

“ Try finding a guy who doesn’t live here.”Sooyoung said.

“Should I get an American man??”Yuri said as she chuckles at the thought.

“You should.”Sooyoung replied while taking a pepero into her hand.

“Parents won’t approve.”Yuri said.

“You’re perfect.”Sooyoung said.

“I’m not perfect.”Yuri retorts.

“You’ve got money, a stable job, beautiful face and kind manners.”Sooyoung said.

“I have a husky voice.”Yuri said.

“It’s unique. Guys like it.”Sooyoung said.

“I’m not perfect. If I am, I won’t be complaining to my best friend about guys.”Yuri said as she took some pepero from Sooyoung.

“Go on blind dates.”Sooyoung said.

“I did but I could see that none of them seem really sincere.”Yuri said.

“You should try going on a date with them more than once to get to know them.”Sooyoung said.

“I don’t feel like it.”She replied.

“Love is not like a fairy tale where your prince charming comes after you. You have to chase your prince charming.”Sooyoung said.

Yuri kept quiet.

“Just go on the blind dates your mum sets up.”

“I don’t want to. The guys are arrogant.”Yuri replied.

“You know that I don’t like guys who are arrogant.”She added.

“I just want to bump into a guy on a street and when our eyes met, we fell in love.”Yuri said dreamily and her dream came crashing when Sooyoung hit her head with a cushion.

“That’s fairy tale.”Sooyoung said.

Yuri gave a pout and just sat on the sofa. Both of them were in Yuri’s room having a sleepover since it was a weekend.

“We’re 23 years old yet we still have sleepovers.”Yuri said.

“It helps us feel young.”Sooyoung said stuffing herself with snacks.

Yuri just chuckles at her friend’s remark.

“It’s Saturday tomorrow. Are you going anywhere?”Yuri asked.

“I’m meeting my cousin, Siwon. Want to come?”

“Sure… I have nothing to do anyway.”

The next day, Yuri went to the mall with Sooyoung to meet up with her cousin.

“Hey, I’m going to the shop first. You go ahead.”Yuri said.

“Meet me at the yoghurt shop.”

“Sure.”She said and went into the MJ shop.

She looks around the shop. It’s one of her favorite shop, the workers there know her.

“Good morning miss Yuri.”The manager said as she follows her.

“Do you want to see our new collection? There are only 10 made in the world.”The manager said as she took the bag from the store.

Yuri looks at it and tried it on her.

“It’s beautiful.”She said.

“I’ll take it.”Someone said.

Yuri and the manager turn their head to find a tall man wearing a suit with shades on.

“Are you sure??”The manager asked.

“I’ll take it.”He said.

“Yah!!! She offered it to me first.”Yuri said angrily.

“You didn’t say you’ll take it.”He said and Yuri could see that he was smirking.

“It’ll get her attention…”He thought.

“Who the hell is he??”Yuri thought.

“I’m taking it. It’s in my hand.”Yuri said sticking her tongue out.

“I said it first.”He said approaching her and Yuri swore she could hear a lil bit of teasing in his voice.

“Why would you want a woman’s bag??”Yuri asked.

“It can’t be for mom.”He thought.

“It’s for my sister.”He said coming closer to her.

“Yah!!! Don’t come near me. It’s mine.”She said holding it to her tightly.

“It’s mine.”He said approaching her and took it from her.

“Yah!!!”Yuri shouted angrily.

“You were 1s too late.”He said and Yuri swore that she could see that he was teasing in a way.

“Please don’t fight.”The manager suddenly said.

“I won’t because I’m mature unlike him.”Yuri said and turns to the manager.

“Thank you.”Yuri said and bows at the manager.

She then turns to the man and said, “Thank you immature guy.”

“You’re more immature.”He said.

“See…”Yuri said and left the store.

“Such an .”Yuri thought angrily.

She walked, more like stomped, out of the shop and went towards the shop next door.

“She went to the next shop.”He thought and smiles.

“This is not for you sister right.”The worker said.

Yunho looked at her surprised and smiles.

Yuri was looking around the accessory shop; looking at the rings. She tried on a ring and places it back. As she was about to leave the shop, she saw the guy behind her through the reflection from the window. She turns around and glares at him.

“Are you stalking me???”She asked as she approached him.

“I’m not.”He said while smirking.

“Then why are you here???”Yuri asked annoyed.

“She’s so cute.”He thought.

“Don’t be so paranoid.”He said which boils Yuri up.

He just gave her a smirk.

“And wipe that smirk off your face.”Yuri said pointing her finger towards him.

“Do you know that pointing your fingers to a stranger is rude?”He asked.

Yuri was lost for words.

“Just go away.”She said and quickly went out to meet Sooyoung.

“Who the hell does he think he is? Annoy me to death.”Yuri said as she stomps her way to the yoghurt shop.

She walks towards to see Sooyoung and a guy sitting at the yoghurt shop.

“Should I intrude them or just let them be there for a while?”Yuri thought as she stopped walking.

“You shouldn’t stop walking in the middle of the walk way. Are you sure you’re not doing this so you can talk to me?”Someone said behind her.

She knew right away it was the annoying guy. She ignores him and walked to somewhere her feet is taking her.

“Finally… No sound of him.”Yuri said and turns around to find him standing behind her.

“What is your problem??”Yuri asked in an annoyed voice.

“You were walking in the direction where I wanted to go.”He said.

“Really???”Yuri asked sarcastically.

“Really…”He replied sarcastically.

“Then go ahead.”Yuri said showing him the way with her hand.

“Will do.”He said while smiling and went ahead.

Yuri turns around and went to the yoghurt shop. She quietly went towards Sooyoung and bow at the guy when they meet.

“Where is she???”Yunho asked as he looks around.

He decided to just stop and went to meet Siwon at the yoghurt shop.

“Hye. I’m Kwon Yuri.”

“I’m Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too.”

“You look annoyed???”Sooyoung asked.

“Really annoyed…”Yuri replied looking around.

“Sorry for the attitude.”Yuri said with a smile to Siwon.

“It’s okay.”He said returning a smile.

“Tell me.”Sooyoung said.

“You guys were talking. You should continue.”Yuri said.

“We were finished anyway.”Siwon said.

Yuri then told them the whole story and both of them can’t help but laugh.

“It’s not funny. It’s annoying.”Yuri said.

“The guy is hitting on you.”Siwon said.

“I agree.”Sooyoung said.

“I don’t think so. Why would he buy the bag I wanted to buy?? To annoy me???”Yuri said angrily.

“To get your attention.”Sooyoung said and chuckles.

“He got my attention alright.”Yuri said.

“She’s a bit hard on guys.”Sooyoung told Siwon.

“I am not.”Yuri said.

“You are too.”Sooyoung said but Yuri stopped talking when she saw the guy approaching them.

“He’s the guy.”Yuri said putting her head down to avoid him.

“Him???”Siwon asked.

“Yea… Put your head down.”Yuri said to them but the 2 of them weren’t listening.

“Is he gone??”Yuri asked covering her face.

“Hye Siwon… Who are these ladies??”Someone asked and Yuri could hear it was the guy’s voice.

Yuri glares at Siwon and pretends like she wasn’t listening.

“Hello there pretty lady.”He said as he took a seat next to Yuri.

Yuri didn’t look at him. She just looks at Sooyoung with a “Help me” face.

“Hye… I’m Sooyoung.”She said with a smile.

“I’m Yunho.”He said and Yuri wasn’t pleased that Sooyoung is being friends with him.

“And you are???”He asked nudging his elbow to Yuri’s arm.

“I’m going to take a walk around the mall.”Yuri said getting up.

“I’ll go too.”The guy, Yunho, said.

Yuri doesn’t have the energy to say something to him. So, she quickly went away to avoid him.

“Wait up…”He said but Yuri kept on walking.

“He’s seriously head over heels for her.”Siwon said to Sooyoung.

“Really??”She asked.

“Yea… He rarely chase after girls. The last girl he dated was 2 years ago???”Siwon said.

“Seriously???”Sooyoung asked surprised.

Siwon just nods his head and continued eating his yoghurt.

“I said wait up.”Yunho said chasing after her.

Yuri quickly ran up and down the escalator to avoid him. When she looks behind her, he was standing near the escalator tired to the core.

“Kekeke…”She said and walked out of the mall.

She wasn’t in the mood to shop after meeting him.

Days have passed, Yuri totally forgot about the guy at the mall due to work. She has been busy with deadlines after deadlines.

“It’s so not fun working under dad.”Yuri said sighing.

She was alone in her office doing more work. It was torture. She hasn’t been sleeping for 2 days straight. As she was about to close her finished work, her dad came into her office without knocking.

“Dad… You could knock you know.”Yuri said sarcastically.

“It’s urgent. I need you to finish this work by tomorrow.”He said.

“Seriously… I haven’t slept for 2 days and you’re asking me to do another work.”Yuri said.

“Please… I’ll give you holiday for one week starting the day after tomorrow.”He said.

“Really???”Yuri asked.

“Yes…”He said.

“Promise… Pinky promise…”Yuri said sticking out her pinky.

“You are still my cute daughter.”He said while smiling and pinky promise with Yuri.

“There is one more company that wants to merge with our company.”He said.

“I need you to make a contract for them to sign.”He added.

“Will do.”She said and started working on it.

“Jung corporate.”She read.

She finished the work just past midnight and went home. As soon as she lay on her bed, she fell asleep.

Yuri was having a dream meeting her prince charming but she could barely see his face. She was smiling in her sleep when she heard knocking in her dreams. The knocking went louder and Yuri opened her eyes. Turns out it was her dad waking her up.

“I’m tired!!!”Yuri shouted.

She doesn’t want to get up and continued her sleep. Suddenly, her alarm went on and it was 8am already.

“Oh … The contract signing is today.”Yuri said and quickly got dressed.

She quickly got into her car and drove to her office. On her way, her phone rang and she quickly answered.

“Yes…”Yuri said.

“Mr.Kwon is looking for the contract.”Her secretary, Amber, said.

“It’s on my desk. Just give it to him. Tell him I’ll be a bit late for the meeting.”Yuri said.

“Okay.”

Yuri drove as fast as she could and as she arrived, she asked one of the workers to park her car while she ran to the lift. The workers in the lift there were looking at her. She wasn’t sure what they were looking at. She turns to a woman beside her and asked, “Why are they looking at me?”

“You didn’t tie your hair.”The woman answered.

Yuri touched her hair and it was let down. Usually, she ties her hair in a ponytail since it would look neater. She cursed under her breath and just go with the flow. As the lift reaches floor 7, Yuri quickly went to the meeting room. Everybody was sitting down already and an empty chair for her at the back.

“Thank god.”She said and quietly enters the meeting room.

Her secretary was already inside and told her what she had missed.

“Thanks…”Yuri whispers and focused on the presentation by her dad like she knew what they were talking about.

After the presentation finish, all of them clapped hands. One by one the workers left the meeting room. Yuri wanted to quietly leave the room when her dad calls her. She turns quietly and gave an awkward smile.

“Come here…”He said to which Yuri went.

She was looking at the men standing beside her dad and was surprised when she looks at the guy standing at the side. She tried to compose herself and pretends like she doesn’t know him.

“Yuri… This is Mr.Jung, my old friend, from Jung corporate.”Mr.Kwon said to a man who’s probably around her dad’s age.

“Nice to meet you.”Yuri said and shook hands.

“This is my son, Jung Yunho.”He introduced.

“Nice to meet you, Ms.Yuri.”He said while smirking.

“Nice to meet you too.”She said.

“It feels like I’ve seen you before.”He said.

“Uhmm… I don’t think so. This is my first time meeting you.”Yuri said and smiles at the men.

“I’ll get going.”Yuri said and bow to the elders.

“Why don’t you give Yunho a tour??”Her dad asked.

“Seriously… Dad is killing me.”Yuri thought.

“I’m sure she’s busy with work. It’s okay.”Mr.Jung said.

Yuri gave a smile.

“It’s okay. Are you busy??”Mr.Kwon asked Yunho instead of Yuri.

“Why is he asking him? He should be asking me.”Yuri thought.

“Not at all.”Yunho said while smiling.

“Good then.”Mr.Kwon said.

“Let’s have coffee.”He said to Mr.Jung.

Yuri gave them a smile and went out of the meeting room with Yunho tagging along behind.

“You can go to the lounge and stay there.”Yuri said without looking at him.

“I want to follow you.”He said.

“Can you stop following me???”Yuri said.

“So, you remember me.”He said while smirking and made Yuri stopped.

“Of course I do. You stole my bag.”Yuri said and glares at him before entering the full lift.

“Bags are girl’s best friends.”Yuri added and stopped him from entering.

“It doesn’t fit.”Yuri said while smirking but Yunho squeezed in front of her until their faces were about 3 inches apart.

“He’s so handsome. No, Kwon Yuri, don’t fall for him. He’s an .”Yuri thought.

“Yah!!! It doesn’t fit.”Yuri said but the lift closed.

He gave her a smile. The women in the lift were all staring at him.

“You see… You should be grateful I’m standing so close to you. Women would die of happiness if it happens to them.”He whispers in her ears.

Yuri can’t help but blushed when he whispers. She pushes him slightly to the back to gain more air.

“Turn around.”Yuri said quietly to him.

He just shook his head.

“Omo… He’s so handsome.”A woman at the back of Yuri whispers.

“I heard he’s the heir of Jung corporate.”Another woman said.

Yuri just rolls her eyes and didn’t say a word. The lift then stopped on the 12th floor.

“Move…”Yuri said coldly to Yunho.

“Someone’s angry.”He said quietly and went out with Yuri.

“You stay here.”Yuri said.

The whole floor 12th floor is hers. When the lift opens, it leads to a big lounge and a door which leads to her enormous office.

 “Do you want me to complain to your dad??”He asked.

“Not only that you don’t want to give me a tour, you came very late for a very important meeting.”He said raising his brow.

“Fine…”Yuri said in defeat which receives a chuckle from Yunho.

Yuri went into her office followed by Yunho.

“There’s nothing to see here.”Yuri said.

“There is. A lot.”He said and went to see the shelves full of frames of pictures.

“I assume these are you parents.”He said as he looks at the pictures.

“Sooyoung, my friend’s cousin.”

“Your uncle??”He asked.

“Uncle???”Yuri asked.

“This guy…”He said showing Yuri the picture.

“He so doesn’t look like my uncle.”Yuri said.

“Does too…”

“Does not.

“Too.”

“Not.”

“Who is he?”He asked.

“Why would I tell you???”She said.

“He must be your one sided love.”He said while smirking.

“Is not.”She said and took the picture.

“Just sit on the sofa. I have something to do first.”Yuri said as she sat on her chair.

Yunho wasn’t listening to what she said and walked around the office.

He opened a door and saw a bedroom.

“Your room??”He asked.

“I sometimes work till late at night. When I’m lazy to drive back, I just sleep here.”Yuri said as she checked her mails.

Yuri was busy checking her mails when she didn’t realize that he was standing behind her looking at what she’s checking.

“So, you have twitter.”He suddenly said which cause Yuri to jump up.

“Yah!!!!”Yuri said while hitting his arm.

He just laughs.

“Not funny… I told you to sit.”Yuri said.

“On your lap???”He asked teasingly.

“On the sofa.”She said to which he obeys.

Yuri continued checking her computer.

“You shouldn’t be slacking.”He said playing with his phone.

“None of your business…”Yuri said.

“I’ve followed you.”He said.

“Followed what??”Yuri asked.

“Twitter.”He answers.

“Who asked you to??”Yuri asked glaring at him.

“I want to be friends with my dad’s new business partner.”He said.

“Then follow my dad’s.”Yuri said mockingly.

“Does he have one??”He teased.

“You love to annoy me don’t you???”Yuri asked.

“What would you do if I say yes???”He asked looking at her.

“Nothing… Since I won’t be seeing you after this.”She said sticking her tongue out.

“Are you sure about that??”He asked as he stands up.

“I’m pretty sure.”She said.

“Let’s give you a tour then.”She added and stands up.

As she turns to face him, she finds him standing so close to her which surprised her.

“W-Why are you so close???”She stutters as she fell backwards.

She closed her eyes but she didn’t hit the floor. She opens her eyes slowly to see him so close to her holding onto her waist.

“Stop staring at him, Kwon Yuri. Why does he have to annoy me like this??”Yuri thought as she looks at him.

“Yuri…”Her secretary comes in holding a file.

“I-I’m sorry…”She said and ran out.

Yuri stands up and pushed Yunho away.

“She’ll misunderstand all this.”Yuri said as she hit his arms slightly.

“It’s fine by me.”He said smirking.

“Aishhhh… Let’s just go.”Yuri said pulling him out of her office.

“You’re so cute.”He said.

“Shut up.”Yuri said.

“Amber… What you saw just now was nothing.”Yuri said.

“I promise I won’t tell anybody.”She replied.

“There’s nothing going on between us.”Yuri said.

Amber then looks down to their holding hands. Yuri quickly lets go while Yunho smiles.

“Just keep it between us.”He said pulling Yuri close to him.

“We’re not!!!”Yuri said pushing him away.

Amber nods her head while giving a look to Yunho.

“Seriously!!!”Yuri said and went into the empty lift when it opens.

“Thanks.”He said and went into the lift with Yuri.

“You really love to annoy me.”She said.

“Because you’re cute when you’re annoyed.”He said while smirking.

Yuri blushed again.

“Are you blushing???”He asked while smiling.

“You wish.”She said and turns away from him.

“Why are you cold towards me??”He asked.

“Because you stole my bag.”Yuri said as she glares at him.

“Do you want that bag so much??”He asked staring into her eyes.

“She’s beautiful.”He thought as he stares at her.

Yuri quickly moves her eyes away from his.

“I am not immature. I don’t want it anymore.”She lied.

“Then why are you still angry at me???”He asked knowing that she lied.

“Because you annoy me!!!”Yuri said.

“Really??? Not because you may start to have feelings for me???”He teased walking closer to her.

“W-What are you doing??”She asked as she moved back until she hits the wall.

“To see if you have feelings for me.”He said moving closer.

“Stop…”She said pushing her hand on his chest.

“You’re blushing.”He said while smiling.

“I am not. And I don’t have feelings for you.”She said as she looks down away from his eyes.

“Then look into my eyes and say it.”He said.

“Why can’t I look into his eyes??”Yuri thought.

Suddenly, the lift opens and Yuri quickly went out. Yunho just smirks and followed behind.

“You are falling for me.”He said.

“What are you talking about??”She asked while greeting the workers on the ground floor.

“How can I fall for a guy who stole my bag??”Yuri added.

“You really want the bag.”He said while smirking.

“I seriously have no more energy to argue with you. Let’s get the tour done with.”She said.

“Awww… That’s boring.”He said and holds onto her hand.

“Yah!!! Let go of my hand.”Yuri said trying to take her hands out.

“We need to go somewhere.”He said and drags her to the basement car park.

“What for??”Yuri asked putting weight so that it will be hard to move her but it was useless.

“Do you want me to carry you?”He asked and Yuri quickly followed him.

“Pffftttt…”She said and pouted.

“You’re so cute.”He said pinching her cheek with his free hand.

Yuri was surprised and glares at him.

“What was that for?”Yuri asked angrily.

“For me.”He said.

“Let go of your hand. I can walk by myself.”Yuri said.

“I can’t.”He said holding onto her hand tightly.

As they reached a black car, he lets her hand go and opened the trunk.

“Are you going to push me into your trunk and kidnap me?”Yuri asked which receives a chuckle from Yunho.

“Do you want me to do that?”He asked.

“No!!!”She said.

He took something out of the trunk and gave it to her.

“What is this??”Yuri asked.

“For you.”He said scratching his head in embarrassment.

It was a first for Yuri to see him a bit shy.

“Why are you giving me this??”Yuri asked.

“Just open it.”He said.

Yuri opens the bag slowly to find the bag she wanted to buy one week ago. Yuri can’t help but smile.

“He must feel sorry.”Yuri thought.

“You’re finally smiling!!!”He exclaimed.

 “Why are you giving me this bag??”Yuri asked as she looks at him.

“I want to apologize about the other day.”He said.

“Then why did you decided to buy this bag??”Yuri asked raising her brow.

“To annoy you so that you remember me.”He said while smirking.

“You could just introduce yourself like other people would instead of annoy me.”She said.

“Then I would be in the same pile as the other guys you rejected.”He said and made Yuri to slightly blush.

“Never once a guy could make me blush more than once in a day.”Yuri thought.

“I wouldn’t re… Never mind.”She said as she took the bag.

“I need to pay you back. Can you wait for awhile?? I’ll go get my purse.”Yuri said turning around.

Yunho suddenly grabs her arm.

“You don’t need to pay back…  But you have to go on a date with me.”He said.

“I’d rather pay.”She said which hurts Yunho a lil bit.

“What the hell?? Just one date with him wouldn’t hurt.”Yuri thought.

“Kidding…”She said with a smile.

Yunho can’t help but smile.

 “I’m known for my sense of humor.”She said proudly.

“Really???”He asked sarcastically.

“Really…”She replied.

“That was not funny.”He said.

“You smiled right.”She said.

“Because of your smile.”He said and Yuri blushed.

“I love how you blush every time I compliment you.”He said and Yuri turns away from him.

“I’ll get going.”She said but Yunho pulls her back to him.

“Are you trying to escape from me??”He asked.

“What are you talking about?”Yuri asked.

“You have yet to give me a tour… And your number…”He said.

“I was just distracted by my new bag.”She said and pulls him with her back to the 12th floor to put the bag.

“Where shall we start??”Yuri asked.

“Your number.”He said.

Yuri looks at him with a “Are you serious?” face.

“I’m serious.”He said.

“Fine…”She said.

She took his phone from his hand and dialed her number.

“See… It’s my number. I don’t lie.”She said showing her phone ringing.

“You lied when you said you didn’t want the bag.”He said.

“That’s different.”Yuri said.

“How is it different???”He asked.

“Fine…”She said in defeat again.

“You’re so easy to tease.”He said while smiling.

“Let’s go. We’ll just tour the ground floor.”Yuri said.

“I don’t think I’ll need the tour now.”He said.

“YAH!!!”Yuri shouted.

“Aww… Don’t be angry.”He said pinching her cheeks.

She wanted to hit his arm but missed.

“You just wanted my number, didn’t you?”Yuri said glaring at him.

“Yes…”He said while smiling goofily.

“I knew it.”She said.

“Can’t you see??”He asked.

“See what???”Yuri asked confused.

“I’m trying to woo you.”He said.

“Woo me??? I don’t think you’ll succeed.”Yuri said.

“I can see that you’ve fallen from my charms.”He said.

“Confident much.”Yuri replied.

“The Jung’s are always confident when it’s related to girls.”He said.

Yuri glares at him and press the lift.

“You can go home now.”She said as she turns to her office.

“No goodbye kiss???”He asked as he turns her around.

Yuri was surprised and pushes him back.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.”He said and winks at her when he enters the lift.

The next day, Yuri was ready to go to Japan for her one week holiday. She decided not to bring her phone since it would be troublesome. She boards the plane with Sooyoung to help her with translations.

Yunho was walking into the Kwon’s building wanting to see Yuri as well as to attend meetings. He approached the reception and asked for Kwon Yuri.

“I’m sorry sir but Ms.Yuri is not in the office. She’s taking a one week break.”The woman said.

Yunho suddenly remembers when she said about not seeing him after the meeting yesterday.

“Where did she go?”He asked curiously.

“I don’t know.”The woman said looking at him dreamily.

“Thanks.”He said putting his shades on and went out of the building.

He called his dad that he has something else to do and can’t attend the meeting.

“Where are you Kwon Yuri??”He asked as he starts his engine.

He called her number but it was switched off.

“Seriously?? Is this the way you’re treating me???”He asked frustrated.

He drove some place but doesn’t know where.

For one week, he would always go to the kwon’s company to see if Yuri has finally come to work but she never did. He called her phone but it was switched off.

“Is she okay??? Did something happen to her??”Yunho thought as he was sitting in his office.

“Tomorrow will be the last day to see if she’s back.”He said.

Yuri felt refreshed after the break. She had a great time shopping and went to Disneyland with Sooyoung. She went back to the office one day after her arrival back to Korea.

As she was entering the building, she saw Jung Yunho standing with his arms folding on his chest looking blankly at her. She smiled at him feeling a bit happy to see him there but he ignored her and walked pass her. Yuri was surprised and decided to not think about it but she did. All day she was thinking about him. Why he was acting like that? Did she do something wrong to him?

“This is much better Yuri-ah… He won’t disturb you.”Yuri thought.

It was time to go home and Yuri was about to press the lift button but it opened to her floor with Yunho inside.

“What are you doing here???”She asked.

“Where were you for the past week??”He asked looking angry.

“Why are you angry??”Yuri asked as she walked pass him to enter the lift.

He grabbed her arm and pulls her to him.

“I was worried something bad happened to you. Do you know that???”He asked.

 “I came everyday to check if you were here.”He said and Yuri could hear frustration in his voice.

“I didn’t ask you to.”Yuri said.

“Aishhhhh!!!! Seriously.”He said.

“Can’t you say sorry or something??”He asked as he shook his head looking at her.

“Why should I?”She asked.

“You made me worried sick.”He said.

“Who asked you to??? And why do you care anyway??”She asked.

Yunho can’t take it anymore.

“Because of you. You don’t remember me do you?”He said.

Yuri looks at him confuse.

“Yunnie…”He said.

Yuri looks at him with wide eyes.

“Yunnie???”Yuri asked.

He nods his head and Yuri was standing there speechless. He pulls her to him and hugs her tightly.

“I miss you so much even though you kind of forgot me.”He said sounding a bit sad.

“I didn’t forget you.”Yuri said still surprised to see her childhood friend Yunnie.

“You didn’t??”He asked pulling their hug apart.

“You look so different.”She said feeling a bit shy.

“Handsome???”He asked slightly chuckling.

‘Pfffttt…Proud much.”She said trying to break free from his hug.

“I’m not letting you go.”He said tightening his arms.

“I have to go home.”She said.

“We’ll go home like this.”Yunho said.

Yuri glares at him and tickles him. She knew it was his weakest point.

“Yah!!!!”He shouted and let go.

Yuri quickly enters the lift that was opened really quickly to avoid him but he made it on time and both of them were in the lift.

“Aren’t you going to say anything?”He asked.

“Nice seeing you again.”She said.

“Is that all??”He asked facing her.

“What else do you want me to say?”She asked.

“That you miss me and like me.”He said bluntly.

“You really are straight forward.”Yuri said with a smile.

He pressed the emergency button and made the lift to stop. He pulls Yuri into his arms and looks in her eyes deeply.

“I’m no longer the chubby oppa you use to play with when we were kids.”He said in a low tone that made Yuri’s arm hair to stand up.

His face was getting closer and closer to her until their lips met. Yuri didn’t know what to do. She stayed still closing her eyes. She then pulls her lips away from his and looks down shyly.

 “I want to take back the time I waste not being with you.”He said hugging her waist tightly but gently.

Yuri can’t help but smile. She looks into his eyes which were staring at her.

"I would be happy if you would do that."She said giving him the smile he always love to see when they were small.