Change

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

Hello readers. So sorry for not updating for a long long long time. I've been busy with life. Here's a short yunri fic from me. Thank you for reading. :D

 

Jung Yunho is a nerd at school. He wears big glasses that cover half of his face and outdated clothes. He doesn’t care about other people except for one girl. Her name is Kwon Yuri. Kwon Yuri was a nerd just like him but they’re not friends. He wanted to talk to her but hasn’t got the courage to. He only looked at her from a far. When they reached final year of high school, Yuri turned into a beautiful lady no one expected her to be. Her glasses replaced by lenses, her hair let down and her clothes are all upgraded. Yunho fell for her even more after her change but the chances of him getting her decreases because more guys tried to approach her. He regretted for not trying to talk to her and it hurts him to see her talking to other guys. However, as much as she is seen with many guys, she has not been in a relationship. Rumors say she rejected most of the guys that ask her out and Yunho is scared of rejection.

“Kwon Yuri…”Yunho sigh as he watches her from afar at the cafeteria.

He watch her walk with her friends and when she passes by him, he looks down not wanting to be obvious that he was looking at her. Even though she changed, she still hangs out with her old friends and it made Yunho love her more.

“I need to tell her. It has been 2 years.”He thought as he watches her laugh with her friends.

The next day, he brought chocolates to school to confess to her. He finally saw her alone entering the school gates. As it was still early, there weren’t many students. He followed behind her and was about to walk towards her when Yuri stopped and went to the girl’s restroom. Yunho gave a loud sigh and waited near the lockers there. As he was standing, the popular jocks pushed him and made the chocolate box fell on the floor. They took his chocolate and ate all of it on their way to class. Yunho was just sitting there on the floor feeling so helpless.

“Are you okay?”Someone asked behind him which made him to turn around.

He saw her up close, so beautiful that nothing came out from him.

“You better get up.”She said holding onto his arm helping him get up.

He was too shocked that he cannot say anything.

“Yuri!!!”Someone calls.

Both of them turn to find Yuri’s friend.

“Yunho. Are you alright?”Sooyoung asked.

Sooyoung is friends with Yunho and Yuri.

“I’m fine.”He said finally able to say something.

“Okay. Bye!!! Come on Yuri.”Sooyoung said and both went to their classes.

Yunho was still looking at her back. It made him love her more.

“Kwon Yuri. I love you. I liked you in the past but now I love you.”He said quietly.

“Dude… You okay? I saw the jocks push you.”His friend changmin asked.

“I’m fine.”He said while smiling.

“I will change for you.”He thought.

It was Yuri’s birthday and also the last day of school before winter break. Yunho bought her a necklace with a letter Y. He was going to place it on her desk. As he got in class, her desk was already filled with gifts and he doesn’t want his gift to be like the others and therefore he kept it with him. He finally has the courage to give it to her face to face.

“I will give it to her.”He said quietly as he sat at his seats.

School finally finishes and people were celebrating like no other. Yunho was waiting outside the school for Yuri. He saw her with Sooyoung carrying the birthday gifts. He followed behind her to her car and when she finished loading her gifts, he calls her name.

“Here’s my gift for you.”He said.

“Can I open it?”She asked with a smile.

“Sure.”He said and ran away.

“Wait!!!”She calls but he was running away quickly.

Yunho was now exhausted. He reached his car and drove home.

“Ahhhhh… I’m so embarrassed.”He said while screaming like a girl.

“Time for a change.”He said as he looks at the mirror.

During the winter break, he changed from the nerdy boy to a handsome young man. He was confident now. No more nerd low self esteem Yunho, it is a confident handsome young man. His thought was always about Yuri during the winter break. His hair spiked up and no longer uses his glasses. His clothes are all neat and very fashionable.

Changmin, his best friend, was even surprised when Yunho calls him to come to his house one week before school starts. They went out to the mall and girls were looking at Yunho. Some of them who knew Yunho were surprised to see him and might even like the new him.

“Kwon Yuri will really like you.”Changmin said and it made Yunho happy.

“I hope so.”He said and laughs his goofy laugh.

Although he changed outside, he’s still the same dorky Yunho inside. As he walks towards an ice cream café, he saw her with Sooyoung and their eyes met. He quickly hid behind Changmin and made Changmin to chuckle.

“You look so confident just now but now that Yuri’s in front, you’re back to your shy personality.”Changmin said.

“Hey Soo!!!”Changmin calls them and Yunho hit his back.

“OMG!!!! Is Yunho behind you? I’ve got to see him.”Sooyoung said as she pushes Changmin to the side.

Yunho was looking at Yuri but her eyes were looking elsewhere. He wanted to talk to her but nothing came out of him.

“You look so hot now.”Sooyoung said and he just smiles.

Finally, she looks at him and gave a smile that could melt him anytime soon.

“Me and changmin are going on a date. See you guys later.”Sooyoung said and drag Changmin with her leaving the 2 of them stand there.

“I…”

“Sh-..”

The both of them stopped and laugh.

“Want to have some ice cream with me?”He finally asked.

“It’s okay.”She said and turned around to walk away but he quickly grabbed her hand which surprises her.

“Next time?”He asked with hopeful eyes.

“Sure.”She said with a smile and the two of them went their separate ways.

He was kicking himself for not trying to make her go with him.

“Stupid Yunho…”He hissed as he watches her figure getting smaller for each step she took.

“Oppa!!!!”Some girls scream at him wanting to take pictures.

He tolerates the few girls but as time passes, more girls came and he had to run away but they chased after him. He was panting as he stopped near an empty emergency exit. He saw a few girls came running his way. He was about to run but was pulled into the emergency staircase and fell on top of the person. He opened his eyes to see the girl he loves looking at him. He looks at her intently at her beautiful brown eyes. He wanted to stay that way with her but he knew he can’t.

“I’m sorry.”He said still not moving.

They were in an awkward position but Yunho likes that he’s up close with her.

“What are you looking at?”She asked a little bit annoyed that he’s staring at her making her uncomfortable.

“You’re so beautiful.”He said and could see a tint of red on her cheeks.

“I think you should get off me.”She said shyly.

Yunho can’t help but gave an awkward smile as he got up from her.

“I meant what I said just now.”He said but Yuri made a confuse face.

“The beautiful part.”He said.

“Thanks…”She said and got up with the help of Yunho.

The atmosphere was awkward between the both of them.

“I should go.”She said as she dusts off her trousers.

“Don’t.”He blurted out.

Yuri looked at him confused.

“There are girls running outside. It’s dangerous.”He said holding onto her hand.

“Why is it dangerous?”Yuri asked.

“Stampede…”He stutters trying to make her stay with him.

Yuri made a small laugh.

“Are you trying to make me stay here with you?”She asked and made Yunho feel warm inside.

“Is it obvious?”He asked while scratching his head.

“Kinda…”She said with a smile.

The two were quiet with Yunho looking at her. Yuri finally looks up to find his eyes on her. He went closer towards her and held onto her shoulders.

“I love you.”He confessed with all his courage in his body.

Yuri’s eyes widened with his sudden confession.

“I’ve liked you for 2 years. I love you so much that I changed for you. I did this for you. I was so angry when I saw guys flirting with you after you changed and it hurts me.”He said looking at Yuri.

Yuri was speechless. She stares at him in disbelief. Suddenly, the door opens and in came 2 fan girls who were looking for Yunho.

“Oppa!!!”They scream.

Yuri quickly went to the side and let the girls have him. Yuri quickly went out of the staircase and decided to go home.

“Where is Kwon Yuri?”He asked after escaping the girls.

“This changing thing is a pain.”He said as he looks at his reflection on the window.

He didn’t contact or see Yuri after his confessions and he decided to change back to his normal self because being all handsome is really not his thing. With all the girls following him, it was a pain.

It was the first day of school after winter break, the only thing that changed is his clothes. He decided to wear the clothes he bought and thought it would be a waste if he didn’t wear it. He entered the school with his big glasses and went towards his locker. He doesn’t know how he’ll face Yuri. He was too embarrassed. As he closes his locker, Yuri was standing directly behind it.

“I see you’re back to your old self.”Yuri said.

“If not, I’ll be too handsome for this school.”He said which earns a chuckle from Yuri.

“Why??? Do you want me to change?”He asked.

“No… I like you like this.”She said.

“Really???”He asked.

“Yes. Truthfully speaking…”She said which made Yunho to look at her anticipating what she had to say.

“I’ve liked you for 2 years too.”She said with a shy smile and left him speechless at his locker.

When he realized what she meant, he chased after her and pulls her to an empty room.

“Repeat what you said to me.”He demands.

“I’m sorry. I can’t remember.”She said teasingly.

“Kwon Yuri!!!!”He said with his hands on his waist.

“Jung Yunho!!!”She said following his gestures.

“Are you playing with me now?”He asked.

“Are you playing with me now?”She asked.

“Aishhh…”He said and pushes Yuri lightly to the wall with his arms on either side of her body.

Their face was a few cm from each other and he was looking at her intently. He can’t wait any longer and kiss her on the lips.

“I’m sorry…”He said after pulling from her but she stopped him from talking and kisses him.

“Why did you have to take such a long time to confess?”She asked while hitting his arm after the kiss.

“So… It is true that you’ve liked me for 2 years now.”He said.

“Yes Mr.Jung Yunho.”Yuri replied with a smile on her face.

“Did you change because of me?”He asked.

“Yea… Do you like it?”She asked.

“No. I don’t like it.”He said and Yuri feels sad.

“Because many guys flirt with you.”He said while pouting and it made Yuri to smile unconsciously.

“Awww.. You’re so cute.”She said pinching his cheeks.

“But the guy I like is you. You don’t have to get jealous.”She said while chuckling.

“At least wear my glasses.”He said as he takes off his glasses and places it on her.

“You still look pretty.”He said while sighing and made Yuri chuckle.

“It can’t be help can it.”She said and laughs.

“Yes. It can’t be help but you have to tell everybody that you’re mine.”He said.

“Unless you’re too embarrassed.”He said.

“I am not. I would show you to everyone in the world.”She said.

“Really?”He asked with a smile.

“Really!!!”She said and earns a peck on the lips from Yunho.

“You are so cute.”He said as he looks at her in the eyes.

“Well… I’ve got to go.”She said as she tried to move him but he was not moving one bit.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”He suddenly asked which surprised Yuri.

“I want to make it official.”He said.

“You’re really straight to the point.”She replied with a chuckle.

“Aren’t you scared that I might be a lunatic? A stalker?”She said while eyeing him.

“I know you inside out. I’ve been your stalker for 2 years.”He said with a smirk.

“You’re creepy.”Yuri teased and pushed him away from her.

She stands next to him and kisses his cheeks.

“I accept.”She said and ran out of the room.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”He shouted but she ran to her class room.

“Aishhh… That Yuri.”He said as he got out of the room and went into his class.

During break, he was going to find his girlfriend. As he walk out of his room, he find Yuri standing with the most beautiful smile that he has ever seen in his life.

“Hye boyfriend.”She said loud and clear.

He gave her a killer smile and kisses her lips.

“Hye girlfriend.”He said as he looks into her eyes.