Bad Boy

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

 

Hello Readers. Sorry for not posting for a long time. Here's a short fanfic. Sorry if it's not good and also sorry for the bad english. hehehe.

Yunri is awesome!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was always the good girl while he’s the bad boy. She knew he was a bad boy but it never stopped her from loving him until one incident where she can’t stand it anymore and decided to break it off with him. She didn’t blame him because it was her fault for loving a bad boy. What hurts the most is the fact that he lets her go just like that without even trying to get her back.

“Oppa… I’m breaking up with you.”She said acting strong looking down at her feet.

“You finally can’t stand it???”He asked while smirking and scoffing.

She nods her head and turned around walking away from him. They were in a club when Yuri saw him dancing provocatively with a woman and making out.  She would be fine if he was dancing behind her back because she really love him but when she saw him with the woman, she can’t just look at them like nothing happened.

“I deserve someone better.”She said as she walked out of the club with her head high up.

“You deserve someone better than me.”He said looking at her walking out of the club.

“Someone worth more than me. I’m sorry I can’t change myself.”He said and continued dancing with the woman.

She went to her car and drove to Han river. Yunho was having a break from dancing and sat at a bar holding a beer. His thoughts were still with her. How he felt bad for making her walk away just like that? How he gives up so easily?

“I’m sorry for being a bad boy.”He said as he chugs down a beer before continuing dancing.

Yuri parked her car and went out for a stroll. She covered herself with her hood and glasses so people don’t recognize her. He looks like a gentleman when they first met at their company but the truth came out sooner than she thought.

“You are such an . I can’t believe I actually fell in love with you. You piece of…”She said and tears started flowing from her eyes.

As she was about to continue her walk, her phone rings. It was Sooyoung.

“Yah!!! Where are you???”She asked.

“I’m at Han river. I wanted to have some alone time.”She said trying to hold her tears.

“Okay… We’re going to have practice tomorrow at 8am.”She said.

“Alright… I will go home soon.”She said and hung up.

She continued walking along the river with tears falling down.

“Jung Yunho… Everybody think you’re a perfect gentleman but I know who you really are. You’re such a bad boy.”She shouted.

“You hurt me!!!! You!!!!”She said and finally the tears just can’t stop flowing.

“Why did I fall in love with you?? The first time we met, you were sweet. Why???”She shouted across the river.

She stopped crying and finally drove home. She wasn’t in the mood to talk with her members and went straight under her duvet.

“How am I going to face him now?”She thought and that thought made her to fall asleep.

The next morning, Yuri’s face was sore from crying. She looked at her clock and it was 7.30am already. She washes up really quickly and changed to her track suit for practice. Her members already went without her. As she arrived at her company, she saw him standing near his car getting out. She didn’t look at him and parked her car away from his. She waited for a while until he went in and then went out of hers.

“One disadvantage of dating someone in the same company.”She hissed as she took her things.

As she went in to the practice room, she saw all smtown family sitting around talking about the upcoming concert. She gave snsd her usual smile and sat next to Sooyoung.

“Sorry… I was really tired.”Yuri said as she places her head on Sooyoung’s lap.

“What happened?”She asked.

“I broke up with him.”She simply said.

“Serious??”Sooyoung hissed with wide eyes.

“Yea. Don’t pity me. It’ll make me feel worse.”Yuri said.

“I don’t pity you. I’m happy for you. He’s not worth it.”Sooyoung said trying to make Yuri feel better.

“Yea. He’s a piece of .”She said as she got up to sit properly next to Sooyoung.

The others were still discussing about the concert.

“So…”Yunho speaks aloud to get everyone’s attention especially hers but she was not even giving him a glance.

After briefing on what will happen,

 “Is that clear?”He asked.

“Yes!!!!”Everybody shouted.

All of them started getting up to move to their respective practice room.

“For the dance stage, we’re going to practice it here.”Eunhyuk said and Yuri stay seated with Sooyoung and Yoona on her sides while Hyoyeon was stretching.

“I broke up with him.”Yuri whispers to Yoona.

“I kind of sense that yesterday when you went straight to sleep.”She said as she hugs Yuri tightly.

“I’m so lucky that only you two knew or else I would have to tell the news to everyone.”Yuri said while chuckling.

As she looks up, she found him looking at her but she only gave him a short glance and got up to take her place for the dance stage.

“Hyung… What are you doing here? Aren’t you going to practice?”Minho asked.

“I want to see the dance. Besides, this is tvxq’s dance room.”He said as he sat on the chair upfront.

Yuri rolled her eyes and gave signals to Yoona and Sooyoung which made them to chuckle.

As they were taught the dance, Yuri would sometimes mix up her dancing.

“Yunho hyung… Why don’t you help instead of just sitting down?”Eunhyuk said.

“Sure.”He said getting up and stands next to Yuri.

Yuri moves to the side and stands next to Donghae.

“Oppa… Can you teach me?”She asked Donghae while tugging on his shirt.

“Sure.”He replied and stands next to her.

“You put your arm like this. And your legs apart.”He said holding her arms.

Yunho who was looking at Yuri from the mirror felt as if steams were coming out of his head.

“Hyung… Are you here?”Taemin asked while shaking Yunho.

“Ohhh… Yeah.”He said as he followed Eunhyuk’s step.

Yunho is known as the fast learner among the smtown family. He learned the steps easily and taught the others but one person doesn’t even want his help. She would avoid him as he tried to approach her. He’s so frustrated and he doesn’t know why. Yunho look at her sad by the fact that she doesn’t even acknowledge him anymore.

“I’m sorry for hurting you but it’s for the best. You need someone better than me. I can’t change myself.”He thought.

Everybody seems to be getting the hang of the dance and was synchronized by the end of the day.

“Let’s eat out!!!!”Eunhyuk literally screamed in the practice room.

Everybody was excited especially Yunho. He looked at her but her face shows no interest.

“Sorry… Can’t make it. We have plans.”Sooyoung said and with that the snsd members bid their goodbye.

“Thanks.”Yuri said as they went to her car.

“No worries. You had to dance in front of him. It must feel weird.”Sooyoung said.

“So weird.”Yuri said.

“Maybe he still likes you.”Yoona said.

“What are you guys talking about?”Hyoyeon asked.

“Yuri and Yunho used to date.”Sooyoung said.

“What????”Hyoyeon asked surprised.

“You dated a bad boy??? Since when??”Hyoyeon asked.

“See… If I tell you guys, you guys would react like that.”Yuri said.

“But you always said you will never date a bad boy.”Hyoyeon said while chuckling.

“It’s life.”Yuri said as she drove back to their dorm.

“Let’s go to our usual restaurant. I’m hungry.”Sooyoung said.

“Sure.”Yuri said and drove there.

Upon arriving, they were talking continuously without looking at the people inside the restaurant.

“Hey!!!!”Someone calls them which made them to turn around.

All of them were shocked to see most of the smtown family that were present at the dance practice were about to sit at their table. Yuri was scanning the room but fortunately, not find him there. She sighed in relief and smiles at the girls.

“So, this is your plan?”Eunhyuk asked.

“Yea… We thought you guys would be eating elsewhere.”Yoona said.

“Come!!! Join us!!!!”Minho exclaimed happily.

“Yuri noona!!! Sit next to me.”He added.

The girls all stare at him.

“She’s my favourite noona.”He said cheekily.

Yuri sat next to Minho near the end with a smile.

“What are you going to order???”Yuri asked minho.

“I don’t know noona. What are you going to order?”He replied.

“My usual…”She said but was cut off.

“Kimchi fried rice.”Someone said which made her to look up and saw the one guy she doesn’t even want to see.

“Yea…”She said as she looked at Minho.

He sat in front of her that was empty and it irritates Yuri so much. She didn’t even look at him and continued talking to Minho. However, he was acting like nothing happened between them. Yunho would talk with Eunhyuk and Minho occasionally and when he’s not, either he’s eating or looking at her laughing and smiling to what Minho was talking and it irks him.

The other snsd members were eyeing Yuri and Yunho curious to what will happen but they were surprised to how Yuri is handling the situation. She was calm.

“She’s an actress alright.”Sooyoung whispers to Hyoyeon.

They nod their head and continued eating.

After having their dinner, all of them got up bidding each other goodbye. Yuri bows to each person there even Yunho and walked out of the restaurant not wanting to spend another second with him but Yunho followed behind her without her knowing.

“Sooyoung.”She said and turns causing them to hit each other.

Yunho held onto her waist and she took his hands off her waist.

“Hey.”He said but Yuri quickly went to her car.

 “Where’s Yuri noona?”Minho asked.

“She went to her car already.”He said trying not to stutters.

Sooyoung sense something happened and quickly pulls Yoona and Hyoyeon to Yuri’s car.

“Thanks Eunhyuk oppa for paying.”Yoona shouted.

Sooyoung saw from outside that Yuri was wiping her tears.

“You okay?”Sooyoung asked.

“Yea…”She said leaning her head on the steering wheel.

“Let me drive.”Hyoyeon said as she got down from the seats behind.

Yuri sniffs as she went to the back seat. Yoona felt bad and hugs Yuri. When they arrived at their dorm, Yuri told her members that she’s taking a walk around their neighbourhood. They all nod their head knowing that she needs an alone time.

She put on her headphone pulling her hood up and walked along the road. Her mind was on the time she spends with Yunho. Going out undercover, meeting up at secret places in broadcasting buildings, giving each other sweet glances when they passed by each other.

“It’s okay Kwon Yuri. He’s not worth it. There are many guys lining up.”She said thinking positively.

She walked around for 1hr and decided to go home.

Three months after,

Yuri moved on from him. Every time she sees him, she still has that feeling but she would push it behind her.

However, Jung Yunho was miserable. He has no one special to talk sweetly to, where he can act childish to, gets a peck on the lips if he does something good. He tried to find the one for him but he always think about Yuri. He misses her so bad. He wants her with him. He wants her to be his forever. He doesn’t like the fact that she’s getting close with the other sm guys. He knows they are family but every time he sees her laughing and smiling with them, he wanted to punch them.

“Kwon Yuri… I miss you.”He said as he sat at his dining table with a glass of soju.

There were 2 empty bottle of soju and a half filled bottle of soju. He took his phone and speed dial no.1.

“Hello…”The other line said.

“Kwon Yuri…”he said drunkenly.

“What do you want?”She asked but felt bad for treating him that way.

“I’m sorry.”He said.

“What are you sorry about?”Yuri asked.

“I’m sorry…”He said and started mumbling.

“What are you talking about? I’m going to sleep.”She said and hung up.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”He called again but she didn’t answer.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”He shouted until Changmin decided to take some action as he went out of his room.

“Why are you so loud??? We have a schedule tomorrow.”Changmin said.

“I want Kwon Yuri.”He said as he places his head on the counter.

“You get her tomorrow.”Changmin said trying to bring Yunho to his room.

“I want her now!!!!”He said in a childish way.

“She’s asleep.”Changmin said.

“She answered me just now.”He said while closing her eyes.

“Hyung!!!! Go to your room!!!”Changmin said as he tried carrying Yunho to his room.

“No!!!! I want kwon Yuri.”He said and tears that he held drops.

Changmin felt bad and decided to give Yuri a call.

“Yah!!!”Yuri said.

“Hello Yuri.”He said.

Yuri was surprised and changed her tone.

“Changmin oppa?”She asked.

“Yes.”He replied.

“Can I help you?”She asked.

“Can you come over to our apartment???”He asked.

“Why?”She asked.

“Yunho hyung is being a pain in the right now. He doesn’t want to go to sleep unless you’re here and we have a schedule tomorrow.”He said desperately.

“I’m sorry changmin oppa.”She said.

“Please!!!”He begs.

Yuri felt bad since he is her sunbae.

“Okay Oppa. I’ll be there.”Yuri said and hung up.

“Aishhhh… That Yunho.”Yuri said and got up from her bed.

She put on her hood and walks to his apartment. Their apartment is just a 10mins walk from each other.

When she arrived, she saw him sitting at the dining table with his head resting.

“What’s wrong with him?”Yuri asked.

“He’s been drinking.”Changmin sighed.

“I’ll take care of him. You get some sleep. You have something tomorrow right oppa.”She said.

Changmin nods his head and went to his room. Yuri looks at him and shook her head.

“Oppa…”Yuri said as she looks at him.

He opens his eyes and saw her face so close to him.

“Yuri!!!!”He said and hugs her tightly.

“Oppa… You need to go to bed.”Yuri said trying to break the hug.

“I’m sorry.”He said and tears formed around his eyes.

Yuri was looking directly at him.

“Come on Oppa. Get up and go to your room.”She said as she broke free from his grip.

She avoids looking at his eyes and threw the soju bottle away in the bin.

“You have to attend something tomorrow.”Yuri said as she holds onto Yunho’s arm.

Yunho was looking at her intensely but Yuri avoided it as much as possible.

“I love you.”He confessed.

“What are you talking about oppa?? You’re drunk.”She said and walked with him to his room.

As she opened the door, she was surprised to see a framed picture of her on the wall of his room and picture of them together on his desk.

“Jung Yunho…”She gasped in shocked.

She looks at him and he was already sleeping. She pushed him to his bed and took off his shoes. Her head is all confused right now. She doesn’t know how she feels now. She looks at him again and walked back to her apartment.

The next morning, she doesn’t want to get up. She doesn’t want to remember what happened yesterday.

“Aisshhhhh…”She said as she kicked her blanket.

“Stupid Jung Yunho.”She said.

“Let’s pretend that it never happened.”Yuri said as she got up.

She was feeling confused but happy at the same time but she doesn’t want to give in easily after what he has done to her.

Yunho woke up and found soup on the table for him.

“Heat it up.”He read on the piece of paper.

He was having the worst hangover. He heats the soup and drank it as he tried to think of what happened yesterday. As he was about to finish the soup, Changmin came out of his room.

“What happened yesterday?”Yunho asked.

“Yuri came.”He simply said which surprised him.

“Yu-Yu.. ri??”He stutters.

“Yea. Because you wanted her to put you to bed.”Changmin said while snickering.

“Really??? OMG!!!!”He literally screamed.

Changmin can’t help but laugh.

“You should have seen your face.”He said trying to piss Yunho off.

“Kwon Yuri. I love you.”He mimicks Yunho and Yunho puts his head down in shame.

“Serious??? What will Yuri think of me?”He asked.

“You should’ve thought about that before you drink.”Changmin replied and went back to his room to get ready.

“AHHHHHH!!!!”He shouted as he ran into his room.

“How am I going to face her???”He shouted loudly.

Changmin can’t help but chuckle in his room. Yunho kept thinking about Yuri. He doesn’t know how to face her. He wants to rewind everything. If he could go back to when they were still together, he would. Fortunately, the next smtown practice is in 1 week. Both of them won’t be seeing each other anytime soon.

After 1 week, Yuri was in Yoona’s car. They were on their way to sm for the smtown concert practice. Yuri told herself to pretend like nothing happened last week.

“This is it Yuri-ah… Let’s forget what happen last week.”Yuri said to herself.

“Her 4d is coming out.”Sooyoung said and the girls laugh.

“Not funny.”Yuri said.

Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri were in the same car because they went out together. When they arrived, all the others were there. The three of them enters while bowing embarrassed.

“Done shopping?”Leeteuk asked them.

The three of them could only smile. One guy was smiling with them. He was looking at her hoping that she will look at him but she didn’t. They didn’t see each other for 1 week. It was good but it was also miserable for him. He wanted to see her but at the time is still embarrassed at the drunken incident. Yuri was busy talking with Sooyoung and Yoona that she didn’t realize while sitting down that beside her was Yunho. Yunho who was sitting felt a sudden rush of feelings. He was nervous as well as happy. Changmin who saw this has a smirked plastered on his face.

“Hey…”Yuri turns to her side to find Yunho looking at her.

Suddenly, it became awkward. She quickly turns to her other side and talked to Sooyoung. Sooyoung can’t help but laugh. Yuri gave her a glare and listened to what Lee Soo Man talk about the concert. Yunho would purposely leaned more towards Yuri so that their shoulders would touch or their arms. When that happen, Yuri would quickly move towards Sooyoung.

“His scent…”Yuri thought as she inhaled some of his scent.

“Thank you.”He whispers quietly to Yuri.

Yuri ignores him and just gave a nod.

“You know it’s impolite to not answer someone.”He said.

“You’re welcome.”She whispers and that gesture made him happy.

He was smiling from ear to ear the whole time Lee Soo Man gave the talk. As the talk was finish, Yuri quickly got up but her hand was pulled down causing her to drop back down.

“Yah!!!”Yuri said as she looks at Yunho.

“I want to talk to you.”He said looking into her eyes.

“Sorry. I’m busy.”She said and walk towards her members.

Yunho looks down and felt like his heart shattered.

“Cheer up. Give her time.”Changmin said trying to cheer Yunho up.

“It has been 3 months. I can’t give more time to her. She’ll leave me for some other guy.”He said angrily.

Luckily, most of the people have gone to their respective practice room except Lee Sooman and Boa.

“What are you talking about?”Lee Soo Man asked as he looks at the two young man.

Boa looked at them curiously with a teasing smile on her face. Both of them knew they can’t lie and just tell the president the truth. Instead of looking angry, he gave a smile.

“I always thought you two looked good together.”He said while smiling which surprised the two young men.

“Do you want me to help?”The president asked.

Yunho was really surprised at his reaction.

“If you could, then I would love it.”He said.

“Go to my office.”He said to which Yunho followed his order.

After 15 minutes of waiting inside the office, the door finally open with Yuri looking nervous. They heard the door clicked and Yuri tried opening it but it was locked.

“What is going on?”Yuri asked as she tried to understand what is happening.

Jung Yunho then knows what his president is doing and approached Yuri.

“I need you.”He said suddenly which causes Yuri’s heartbeat to increase.

“What are you talking about?”She asked trying to open the door.

“You know you need the key to open the door.”He said which frustrates Yuri.

“I know. Do you think I’m stupid?”She asked angrily.

“Yuri-ah. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for being a bad boy. I’m sorry for being stupid. I’m sorry for not trying to change. I’m willing to change now.”He said sincerely which cause Yuri to face him.

“You think I would take you back with just that? I don’t think so. You hurt me. You hurt me so bad. I hate you.”She said and walk away from him but he follows her.

“Stop it.”She said angrily.

“Yuri-ah…”He said sadly.

“You can’t just come back into my life like nothing ever happened.”She said and knocked on the door.

“Please open the door!!!!”She shouted angrily.

Lee Soo man who was outside, felt bad for Yuri and decided to open the door.

“I’m sorry President for being rude.”She said and ran out of the office.

She quickly went to the restroom and stayed in there for 30 mins letting her tears out.

“Stupid Jung Yunho for making me feels like this. I hate you.”Yuri said as she wipe her tears.

She got out of the stall and washes her face making sure it was not red. She took a deep breath and went out of the toilet. She walks towards snsd’s practice room but they were not in there.

“Where are they? Is the practice finish?”Yuri asked as she plop herself on the floor.

She was tired. The one thing she wanted to do right now is get some sleep. She heard the door to the practice room opens and in come the guy she doesn’t want to face. She sighs and got up to walk away but Yunho pulls her towards him which causes her to fall with him on top of her.

“Please forgive me.”He said looking into her eyes.

“I’m ready to change. I was stupid back then and I regret it.”He said still looking into her eyes.

“Get off me.”She said.

“No!!!!”He said childishly while pouting.

“It won’t work on me.”She said.

“Yul!!!! I’m so sorry.”He whines.

Yuri can’t help but gave a smile.

“Yay!!!! I made you smile.”He said happily.

“It doesn’t mean I forgive you.”She said while glaring at him.

He was pouting at her.

“I love you.”He said and tears were about to form.

“Yah!!! Don’t cry.”She said but he wasn’t listening.

“Don’t cry!!!”She said as she cups his face.

Yunho took the opportunity to kiss her. He missed her especially her lips. Yuri didn’t reject the kiss. She accepted it.

“Do you forgive me now?”He asked.

“Get off me first.”Yuri said.

“No!!! You’ll run away and avoid me like the past 3 months.”He said.

“I promise I won’t. Besides, my body hurts because you’re so heavy.”Yuri said.

“Yah!!!! I’ve been losing weight because of you.”He said as he got up from her.

“Whose fault was it at first?”She asked as she tried to get up.

“Ye!!! It’s my fault and I‘m going to make it up to you.”He said.

“By this first.”He said and kissed her passionately.

Yuri was surprised by his sudden passionate kiss.

“I love you and will forever love you. I was stupid back then thinking I can’t change myself and let you go so easily because you deserve someone better.”He said.

“I’m so sorry for hurting you. I’m so sorry for the things I said to you. I’m sorry for making you cry.”He said.

“We should start from the start when you tried to introduce yourself to me.”Yuri said while smirking.

“That’s hard. You were so hard to impress back then and I’m pretty sure now too.”He said.

Yuri gave a chuckle and Yunho place his arm around her waist and pulls her closer towards him.

“Please don’t be too close with other guys in sm because it made me jealous.”He said while pouting.

“They’re family.”Yuri said disbelief that he’s jealous over that.

“But they’re still guys. You’re not blood related.”He said childishly.

“Ahhh... Sometimes I don’t know why I choose to be with you.”Yuri said.

“Yul!!!!! How can you say that?”He asked.

“Awww… Don’t be such a baby.”She said.

“But it’s when I’m with you; I can be childish and act cute.”He said.

“Fine…. Act cute all you want.”She said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”