The right time

[One Shot] Yunri Fanfics

Kwon Yuri is the average girl in school. She’s not the typical girly girl who wears pastel colour skirts with frills. She likes wearing skinny jeans with her high cut shoes. Her friends think she’s cool because she doesn’t give a damn about anything that’s not related to her. She comes from a rich family but she was always humble about it and works at a gas filling station. One person she dislike in school is Jung Yunho. She doesn’t know why he likes to bully her.

Jung Yunho is the epitome of hot. He’s the hottest guy in school and was proud of it. He could wink at girls and they would faint. He’s also from a rich family but is the opposite of Yuri. He’s really spoiled and can get whatever he wants. He dates different girls every week but that’s what makes him cool. He loves to bully one girl in his school, Kwon Yuri due to a reason only he knows.

Yuri’s POV

Yuri was wearing her black skinny jeans with a red high cut sneakers and a red plaid shirt. She was walking to school from her big mansion and saw a sport car passing by her.

“Must be the spoiled kid.”Yuri said as she holds onto her bag pack as she listens to some music from her iphone.

As she arrives at her school gate, there was a crowd of girls near the door. Yuri shook her head in pity and walked pass them.

“Girls… Girls… There’s enough for everyone.”She heard him say.

Yuri turns her head towards the crowd and saw him place his arms around 2 girls.

“.”Yuri thought as she went to her locker.

“YUL!!!”She heard someone calls her.

She turns to her right to find Sooyoung running towards her.

“What is it??”Yuri asked.

“Jung Yunho just touched me!!!!”She said happily.

Yuri gave a “Are you serious?” face.

“I know I shouldn’t be telling you because you don’t give a damn but I just want to tell someone.”She replied.

“Good for you Sooyoungie…”Yuri replied just to make her friend happy.

“Are you free after school??”Sooyoung asked.

“I’ve got work and apparently I have a business party to attend.”Yuri replied and gave an annoyed face.

“Poor Yuri...”Sooyoung said sarcastically which got a hit by Yuri.

“Heads up!!!!”Someone suddenly shouted which made Sooyoung to duck down.

Sooyoung looks up to find Yuri with a rugby ball in her hand.

“Sorry about that.”The guy said as he ran towards them.

“Next time, be careful.”Yuri said as she gave him the ball.

“Seunghyun or Top.”He said giving a smile.

“We know. I’m Sooyoung. This is Yuri.”She said suddenly.

Yuri just continued taking things out of her locker. Top smiled at Sooyoung and looked back at Yuri.

“You were great just now. Catching the ball.”He said.

Yuri looks at him and gave a smile. She then went away from him with Sooyoung following behind.

“OMG!!!! Top just looked at me.”Sooyoung squeals like a fangirl.

Yuri just shook her head as she slung her bag on her shoulder.

“Why are you girls so obsessed with the guys??”Yuri asked as they enter their class.

“They’re hot.”Sooyoung said as she sat next to Yuri.

After school finishes, Yuri went to work which was near her house. She wore a grey coverall over her black tank top.

As she got out of the shop, guys were whistling but she was used to it. When she finished with one car, a black sports car came. She waited for the window to be rolled down. She knew who it was.

“How much???”She asked.

 “Well… Well… Aren’t you Yuri???”He said with a smirk.

Yuri ignored him and filled his car. He was one of the regulars which she usually avoids but since the other workers are busy, she had to.

“How much?”She asked.

“How much do you want???”He asked.

Yuri rolls her eyes and waited.

“Turns out you’re poor too.”He said smirking.

Yuri wasn’t listening to him.

“Are you deaf too???”He asked and his friend laughs.

“That will be 40.”She said.

He gave her a 50 note.

“Keep the change. You might need to buy some proper clothes with it.”He said and laughs.

Yuri wanted to hit his head with a brick.

“…”Yuri said.

She went home before 6pm and was not in the mood to attend the party because of the but she has to.

“Yuri-ah… There’s a dress on your bed picked by your beautiful mum.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“Thanks mum.”Yuri said as she took a shower as soon as she got into her room.

Although Yuri doesn’t like dressing up to school, there are times where she likes to dress up and be pretty like business parties with her parents or events by her parent’s company but it was rare. Usually, she wouldn’t even want to attend them. When she got out of shower, she saw a blue dress on her bed and a hair stylist waiting for her. She sat on her chair and the hair stylist did her magic.

After done dressing up, she looked in the mirror and was satisfied with her look. The dress her mom picked was beautiful. She knew her mom had great taste. As she walks down the stairs, her mom was squealing.

 

“My daughter looks really beautiful.”She squealed happily.

Yuri can’t help but chuckle.

“You picked the dress omma.”She said.

“You guys ready???”Her dad asked.

“Yes.”Yuri said.

“Thanks Yuri-ah for coming. I know you weren’t in the mood just now.”Mr.Kwon said.

“No worries appa.”Yuri said as she went out.

The driver was always stunned every time Yuri goes to a business meeting.

“You look beautiful Ms.yuri.”The driver said.

“What about Mrs.Kwon??”Her mom asked and all of them laugh.

When they arrived at the party location, there were already many people walking towards the venue. Yuri got down near the entrance with her parents and walked behind them. She walks behind them as she looks around her. It was mostly filled with rich people. They enter the party and turns out it was announced through a speaker which surprised Yuri.

“…”She thought.

“The arrival of Mr&Mrs.Kwon with their daughter Ms.Kwon Yuri.”They announced.

She was embarrassed but had to go with it. Sooner or later, she had to attend these parties for her dad. She walked down the stairs gracefully behind her parents hoping to not fall. When she was at the end of the stairs, she sighed quietly and looks up to find people staring at her. She was surprised and hid behind her mom.

“I feel uncomfortable.”Yuri whispers to her mom.

“You have to get use to this.”Mrs.Kwon replied with a smile.

“Just stick with me.”She said with an assuring smile.

Yunho’s POV

Yunho was talking with his friends at his dad’s party trying to find a girl for the night. As they were scanning the room, an announcement was made.

“The arrival of Mr&Mrs.Kwon with their daughter Ms.Kwon Yuri.”He heard.

“Kwon Yuri???”Yunho and his friends exclaimed.

“It can’t be.”Yunho said but was curious to see the girl.

“It can’t be her.”His friend, Max, said.

“She’s poor.”He added.

Yunho wanted to see the Kwon Yuri present at his dad’s party. When he saw her, his world just stopped. He watched her walk behind her mom whispering something.

“Kwon Yuri…”He thought.

“It’s her dude.”Max said.

“She’s H-O-T!!!”Max exclaimed.

Yunho was speechless. She looks beautiful, so beautiful that left him speechless.

“Earth to Jung Yunho…”Max said hitting him.

“I’m going to try and hit on her.”Max said but was pulled by Yunho.

“NO!!!!”Yunho said.

“Why???”Max asked.

“I said no.”Yunho said with a smirk.

“That’s not fair.”Max said.

Yunho’s eye follows her every move. He then saw her at the bar and decided to talk to her.

“Be right back.”He said and left Max.

He walked towards her fixing his suit.

“Hello there.”He said but Yuri ignores him.

“Ms.Kwon Yuri???”He asked and made Yuri turn.

Yuri glance at him for 1s and left him at the bar. Yunho felt embarrassed and quickly went to Max who was laughing so hard.

“You should have seen your face.”Max said and continued laughing.

“Not funny.”He said as he sat next to Max and watches her walk with her parents.

Yuri’s POV

“I knew I shouldn’t have come.”Yuri thought as she sat next to her mom.

“Yuri-ah… This is Mrs.Jung.”Her mom said.

“Hello…”Yuri said giving a smile.

“You have such a beautiful daughter.”She complimented making Yuri smile.

“Thank you.”Yuri replied.

“I have a son who goes to your school.”Mrs.Jung said as she signals someone to come over.

Yuri looked towards where she was signaling and saw Jung Yunho walking towards them.

“It just couldn’t get any better.”Yuri thought as she tried getting away from them.

“Where are you going Yuri-ah???”Her mom asked which made her to sit still on the chair.

Yunho took the seat next to Yuri.

“Yes mom???”He said while smiling happily.

“This is Kwon Yuri. Daughter of your dad’s business partner.”Mrs.Jung said.

“Business partner???”Yuri thought aloud.

“Yes…”Mrs.Kwon said.

“You have such a handsome son.”Mrs.Kwon compliments.

“More like a .”Yuri thought and ignores Yunho’s presence.

“Nice to meet you.”He said looking at her but she wasn’t even giving him a glance.

“Yuri… Don’t be rude. He’s talking to you.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“Why don’t we leave the two to talk?”Mrs.Jung said.

“N-No… It’s okay.”Yuri said.

“It’s alright. You two should get to know each other.”Mrs.Jung said.

“Thank you Mum.”Yunho thought.

Both of them were in silence. Yuri doesn’t even want to talk to him. She could feel him looking at her.

“What do you want??”Yuri asked.

“Feisty. I like it.”He said.

“Don’t waste your time with me. You can go.”Yuri said shooing him away.

“Can’t I talk to you??”He asked.

“What for??? It’s not like we’re friends.”Yuri said bluntly.

“I would like to get to know you.”He said.

“Yea right. Now that you know I’m rich.”Yuri scoffed and walked away from him.

Yunho was left dumfounded. Yuri wasn’t really in the mood to party to be exact. She went out of the party room and walked around the mansion to be exact. She walked along the hallway and was looking at the painting hung on the walls. There were many interesting art pieces in the house.

“This is awesome.”Yuri said as she looked at one art piece.

“You like art???”Someone asked and made Yuri to turn.

She saw Yunho standing near the stairs.

“What are you doing here?”Yuri asked annoyed.

“It’s a free country.”He replied.

Yuri walk away from him but he followed.

“Stop following me.”She said.

“It’s a free…”He said but was cut off by Yuri.

“Country… I know… What do you want?”She asked.

“Oppa!!!”Someone screamed.

Yuri and Yunho turn to find Ara from her school. During that time, Yuri went away from them. Yunho turns back to find Yuri missing.

“Aishhh… Where did that girl go?”He thought.

“Oppa… I’ve been looking for you. Where did you go??? I’m sorry I came late.”Ara said in her whiny voice.

“Let’s go back.”He said and checked once more for Yuri.

Yuri was hiding from Ara. She doesn’t want the whole school to know about her. After the coast is clear, she went out trying to avoid people. She quickly went towards her parents who were busy chatting with some people. Mrs.Kwon saw Yuri and talked to her.

“What’s wrong??”She asked.

“Can I go home?? I’m really tired.”She said.

“Sure thing honey. Just ask seyoon to drive you home but don’t forget to tell seyoon to pick us up.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“No worries mum. Good night.”She said and kissed her cheeks.

She waved at her dad and went up the stairs back to the entrance.

Yunho’s POV

“Where is that girl???”He thought as he looks around the room.

“Oppa… Want to make out in your room??”Ara asked.

Yunho was not listening to her.

“Oppa… Are you listening to me?”She said angrily.

“Huh??? What is it???”He asked.

“Want to make out in your room??”She asked ily.

“Not really…”He said looking somewhere.

As he was looking around, he finally saw her walking up the stairs gracefully holding onto the train of her dress.

“I’ve got to go. Max, take care of Ara.”He said.

Ara looks at them confused.

“What he meant was it’s over between you guys.”Max said.

Ara looked at him with watery eyes.

“There… There… Don’t cry.”Max said as he hugs her.

Yunho ran up the stairs trying to catch up with her. As he reached the top, he saw her walking towards the door.

“Yuri!!!”He called and made her turn.

He quickly went towards her and gave a smile.

“Where are you going?”He asked.

“Home…”She said and walked towards her car that was waiting outside.

“It has only been 1hr.”He said and yuri could hear disappointment in it.

“I’m really tired and this party isn’t really my thing.”She said as she walks down the small stairs leading to her car.

“Oh… Alright.”He said.

It was a first for him to not know what to say to a girl.

“Well… Bye.”She said and left his house.

The next morning, school was the same. She sighed in relieved. She walks towards her locker and found Sooyoung near waiting.

“Hye Ms. Big eater.”Yuri said as she opens her locker.

“How was the party?”She asked.

“Horrible… The stupid Jung Yunho was there. He was so annoying. I went home early because of him.”She rants and was surprised to not hear Sooyoung say anything.

“Sooyoung??”Yuri calls and turns to find Jung Yunho standing behind her.

Her eyes widen and turn back around hoping he would walk away.

“I am stupid and annoying???”He said with a teasing tone.

“Please don’t talk to me.”Yuri said as she closes her locker and pulls Sooyoung, who was in awe looking at Yunho, away from him.

“Please close your mouth.”Yuri said as she pulls Sooyoung to their class.

When they’ve settled in their seat, Sooyoung was looking at Yuri waiting for the story.

“Apparently, his dad is my dad’s business partner. And he saw me in a dress.”Yuri said.

“Like a goddess.”Sooyoung said nodding her head.

“No I don’t.”Yuri said.

“You do.”She argued.

“Well… When he knows that I’m rich, he started hitting on me. And!!!! Before that he called me poor and ugly at the gas station.”Yuri said.

“He’s such an .”Sooyoung said.

“I know.”Yuri said shaking her head.

“What are you going to about him?”Sooyoung asked.

“Avoid.”Yuri said as she fixes her shirt under her checkered blouse.

As they were talking, Sooyoung suddenly stopped and made Yuri turn.

“Yuri…”Top said as he sat on the empty chair next to Yuri.

“Are you in my class?”Yuri asked.

“Yea… For 3 years.”He said.

“Really?? So sorry that I didn’t notice.”Yuri said.

“Not a problem.”He said and gave a smile that could melt girl’s heart.

“How could you not know he has been in your class for 3 years?”Sooyoung asked.

“I’m not like you.”Yuri said sticking her tongue out making Top chuckle.

“Why is it now that you’re talking to me?”Yuri asked straight forwardly and made Sooyoung to kick her.

“I’m just curious.”She said.

“I waited for you to talk to me but you never did until yesterday. So, I’ve decided to just talk to you first.”He said scratching his head.

Yuri can’t help but feels flustered.

“Yuri…”She said giving her hand out.

“Top.”He said shaking her hand.

After class, Top went to the cafeteria with Sooyoung and Yuri.

“Mind if I join you guys?”He asked.

“No… Sit with us.”Sooyoung said and Yuri gave a smile.

He sat with them and talked as if they knew each other for a long time. The three of them were having fun talking and laughing until someone spills a drink on Yuri. Yuri was so surprised and turn to find Yunho smirking holding his empty cup of drink. Yuri was angry but more to embarrassed. She was so shocked that she doesn’t know what to react. She quickly got her things and went to the restroom with Sooyoung following behind.

“What the hell is his problem???”Yuri shouted while cleaning her hair.

“Yuri-ah… Are you okay?”Sooyoung asked.

“I’m fine. What the hell is his problem? I didn’t even do anything to him.”She said as she washes her hair on the sink.

“He’s an .”Sooyoung said as she help Yuri wash the remains on Yuri’s hair.

“Top looked furious when Yunho pour the drink on your head.”Sooyoung said.

“Really???”Yuri asked and can’t help but smile.

“You like him?”Sooyoung teased.

“He’s okay.”Yuri said with a smile.

“He’s more than okay. Date him. You guys will be so sweet together.”Sooyoung said dreamily thinking about it.

Yuri can’t help but chuckle thinking about Top.

“I wonder where he is.”Yuri said feeling bad for leaving her new friend.

“Aren’t you mad at Yunho?”Sooyoung asked.

“I am but why bother get angry at an immature.”Yuri said as she dried her hair using the hand dryer.

“You really are kind. I want to be you.”Sooyoung said and made Yuri to chuckle.

Both of them went out of the toilet and found Top standing near the door. The 2 of them looked at each other hoping he wouldn’t hear their conversation.

“You waited here since when?”Yuri asked.

“A few minutes ago.”He said and Yuri sighed quietly.

“Are you alright?”He asked as he looks at her.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.”She said with a smile.

“I don’t know how you can be all smile after what happen.”He said.

“This is why she’s kwon Yuri.”Sooyoung said proud of her friend.

The three of them walk to their next class with someone looking at them from behind with envy. He looks down and sighs quietly. He walks back to his class.

For 1 week, Yunho had been playing pranks on Yuri but Yuri would just grit her teeth and put on a smile. She doesn’t want to slap Yunho in front of everybody or else his precious fans will all be killing her. He tripped her at the hallway, threw flour at her as she walk past, pull her chair when she was about to sit. It was all childish and she doesn’t really care. In fact, she was happy because Top has been so caring towards her. He would try to cheer her up and make her smile everyday.

“Yul!!!”She heard and knew it was Top.

“Yes Top-shi…”Yuri said shyly.

“Yah!!! I told you to call me Oppa.”He said with a smile.

“Fine…”She said.

He has been asking Yuri to call him Oppa all week.

“Where’s the Oppa?”He asked.

“Oppa.”She said and made him smile.

As they were talking, Top saw Yunho and made sure Yuri was out of sight from him. He doesn’t want Yunho to hurt Yuri anymore.

“Let’s go to class.”He said.

“Sure.”Yuri said and both of them walked together towards their class.

“I forgot something in my locker. I’ll meet you in class.”Yuri said.

“Sure.”He said and left Yuri.

Yuri walked towards her locker and took out her books for maths. As she closes her locker, she saw Yunho leaning against the locker next to her. She doesn’t want anything to do with him and pretends as if he wasn’t there.

“Yuri…”He calls her but she continued walking.

Most of the students were already in class since it was time for registration.

“Kwon Yuri… I’m sorry.”He said as he took hold of her hand.

She pushed his hand away from him and continued ignoring him.

“Aren’t you going to talk to me?”He asked.

“We were never talking to each other in the first place.”She said and scoffs.

Yunho felt his heart shatters when he heard Yuri said that. He doesn’t know why but his heart starts to beat really fast when she’s in front of him. His stomach would be flipping whenever he sees her smile.

“Can’t you talk to me like how you talk to Top?”He asked and made Yuri to turn towards him.

“No… The difference between you and him is so huge. You are such a spoiled brat and rude while he is nice and perfect.”She said.

“I’m sorry for acting that way.”He said.

“I forgive you but I just don’t want to have anything associated with you.”She said as she turns back around but was held back when Yunho grips onto her hand tightly.

“Ouch…”She said and Yunho release her hand gently.

“Why??? Why don’t you want to be friends with me?”He asked.

“After what you have done to me? Why would I want to be your friend?”Yuri asked angrily.

“It’s a way.”He said.

“A way for what?”Yuri asked.

“A way to get your attention.”He said in defeat.

“Why would you want my attention?”Yuri asked shaking her head.

“Don’t you ever think that I might like you?”He asked and made Yuri laugh sarcastically.

“Why would you like me?”She asked.

“That you should be asking yourself. Why do I like you so much that it hurts to see you talking to Top with smiles on your face while you give no attention towards me?”He said.

“You’re just playing with me right. I know your tricks.”Yuri said and walk back to her class.

Yunho watch her walk away as he sighs. He told her his feelings but got disregarded. It was his fault anyway for being such an towards her. Yuri may look like she didn’t care but what Yunho said made her think about him.

“Stupid Jung Yunho…”Yuri thought and tried to think about something else.

As soon as she reach her class, Top looked at her.

“Did Yunho do anything to you?”He asked.

“No. Don’t worry so much oppa.”Yuri said.

It has been one month since he became friends with Top and Yunho has stopped pranking her. Yuri was walking towards her class when she saw Yunho with girls surrounding him near her locker. She didn’t look at him and just go to her locker. However, Yunho was looking at her every move. He wants her and he doesn’t know why. He could get any girls he wants but Yuri would always pop up in his head. As she was taking her books, someone push her accidentally and she dropped her thick books on the floor.

“Aishhh…”She said and bends down to pick it up.

As she was about to pick it up, a hand reached for it and carried it for her. She looks up to find Yunho with the sweetest smile he could give to Yuri.

“Thanks.”She said and closed her locker without looking at him.

“Yul!!”She heard someone calls.

She turns to find Top walking towards her.

“Oppa!!! Hye!!! Let’s go to class.”She said and it hurts Yunho to see how close they are.

“How was your date with Boa unnie?”Yuri asked.

“It was great. We’re going on a second one.”He said with a smile.

“Great to hear. If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t even have a chance.”She said.

“Which is why I befriended you.”He said with a laugh.

“You big user!!!”She said and chuckles.

“Thank you.”He said as they sat at the usual seats.

“Hey guys!!!!”Sooyoung said as they sat in front of them.

“Hey shikshin.”Yuri said as she looks at Sooyoung.

“Here… Someone gave you this.”She said giving Yuri a piece of paper.

Yuri opens it to find a venue and date. Staff room lunch break

“Who gave this to you?”Yuri asked.

“Some kid.”She replied and ate some chocolate she found in Yuri’s bag.

“Maybe the teacher wants to see you.”Top said.

“Could be.”Yuri replied.

During lunch break, Top and Sooyoung went to the cafeteria while Yuri went towards the staff room. She was walking carelessly when she was pulled into an empty room. She wanted to scream but nothing came as the person covered .

“It’s me. It’s me. Yunho.”He said and Yuri finally stopped struggling.

“What is your problem?? Scaring people like that.”She said angrily as she fixes her clothes and hair.

“It’s the only way I can talk to you.”He said scratching his head.

“What do you want to talk about?”Yuri asked.

“I like you.”He confessed.

“Hahaha. You think I’ll fall for that.”She said as she scoffs and was about to go out.

“Kwon Yuri… Why are you not taking me seriously?”He asked as he blocked the door.

“I don’t like you. Even if you like me, I still don’t like you. You think I can forget what you did to me in the past.”Yuri said.

“I’m sorry…”He said with his head down.

“I forgive you but that’s just it. I can’t be friend with you.”She said and went out of the room.

Yunho slumped down on the floor and feels his heart shatters into pieces. He punched the walls and threw the things inside the empty room until his hand bleed. Yuri left her bag in the room and was about to go inside when she heard noises from the room.

“What’s going on?”She thought and opened the door to find Yunho with bleeding hands.

“Yah!!!! What are you doing??”Yuri asked as she stopped him from punching the walls.

“You don’t want to be friends with me.”He said with his head down.

“But it doesn’t mean you should do this, Jung Yunho!!!!”Yuri said angrily at him.

Yuri took some tissue from her bag and wiped the blood from his hands and Yunho cooled down when Yuri looks worried.

“You’re worried about me.”He said.

“Pffftt… Who wouldn’t??”Yuri said as she knocks on his head and made him to chuckle.

“Why are you so stupid?”Yuri asked as she pulled him up.

“I’m stupid for you.”He said but Yuri ignores him.

“We need to go to the nurse’s office.”Yuri said.

“Why don’t you care about my feelings?”He asked.

“I-I have someone already.”She said without looking at him.

“Who? Top?”Yunho asked.

“Top oppa??? Ewww…”Yuri said and made Yunho to chuckle.

He was looking at her intently.

“I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for what I’ve done to you.”He said.

“Let’s get you treated.”Yuri said as she walks out of the room.

When they arrived at the nurse office, the nurse was about to leave.

“Oh Yuri… I have to go somewhere. You know where the things are.”The nurse said and Yuri nods her head.

“Oh man!!! How do I get away from him?”Yuri thought and enters the office.

“Sit down.”She said and Yunho followed.

She went through the cupboard to find ointments and bandage for his hand. She could feel his eyes looking at her and it made her uncomfortable. She sat next to him and wiped his hand with a sanitizer and put some ointment. She then wrapped his hand with the bandage.

“There you go.”She said and stands up but he grabs her hand.

“What do I have to do to show that I like you?”He asked.

“A lot.”She said and left him at the nurse’s office.

After the incident with Yunho, Yuri always avoids him.

“Yunho really likes you.”Top suddenly said when they were in class.

“Yunho likes Yuri???”Sooyoung squeals.

“You guys would make cute babies.”She added which earn a kick on the leg by Yuri.

“So…”She said.

“Give him a chance.”Top said.

Yuri ignores Top and listened to their teacher.

It’s the month where Yuri’s parents are holding a business party at their house. Her mom has been busy with the preparation; making sure the flowers for the party are pretty, the house all cleaned. She was just lying on the sofa while her mom screams towards the worker about where the cake is.

“Chill omma… It’ll get here.”Yuri said as she read a book.

“You… Go get ready.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“It’ll only take me 1 hr to get ready.”Yuri said yawning.

“Guests are coming in 3 hours. Go upstairs and get ready.”Her mom said while her dad was busy ordering the people to place the decorations properly.

“Fine…”She said as she walks up towards her room.

“It’s fine Yuri-ah. It only happens once a year.”Yuri said to herself.

As she enters her room, the hair and makeup people were already prepared.

“Where’s my dress?”Yuri asked.

The maid brought a purple dress (mbc award dress).

“So pretty… I’ll just take a short shower first. You guys go eat first.”Yuri said.

As she finished getting ready, her mom calls her from outside.

“Yes omma. I’m coming. I just finished.”Yuri said as she opened the door to find a dashing Jung Yunho looking all handsome in his black suit.

“Where’s my mom?”She asked looking left and right.

“Look at me.”He said and Yuri turns to him.

“You look handsome.”Yuri said trying to not be awkward.

“You look really beautiful.”He said while blushing.

Yuri notices his blushing cheeks and gave a chuckle.

“Let’s go down.”Yuri said as both of them went down side by side.

“Ahhh… My daughter. This young Mr.Jung kept on looking for you.”Her mom said.

“He won’t stop until he gets it omma.”Yuri said.

“Just like how I won’t stop until I get your heart.”He whispers and made Yuri as red as a tomato.

She punches his arm and smiles to her mom.

“You guys look close now.”Mrs.Kwon said.

“Because he’s annoying.”Yuri said as she stuck her tongue out.

“Awww… Look at how close they are now.”Mrs.Jung said who came from the living room.

Yuri gave her a smile and places her arm on his shoulder. She then tightens her arm around his neck.

“We are.”She said through gritted teeth.

When their mom left, Yuri quickly let her arm go but he places his arm around her shoulder and pulls her towards him. He turned to look at Yuri and kisses her cheek.

“See you later.”He said and ran towards the living room.

“Jung Yunho!!! You are dead.”She said as she glares at him running.

Yuri went down and greets her dad’s friends. She gave small talk and smiled at them as a courtesy.

“You are really pretty.”Mrs.Lee said.

“Thank you.”She replied with a smile.

“My son would like you if he was here.”Mrs.Lee added.

“I would love to meet him.”She replied.

“I’ll set a date.”Mrs.Lee said.

Yuri could only smile and then Yunho walked towards her.

“Can I borrow my Yuri for a while?”He asked politely and pulls Yuri away from them.

“My Yuri???”She asked as she glares at him.

“To show them that you’re mine.”He said while chuckling.

“Excuse me. Your Yuri is hungry.”She said and walk towards the food area.

“My Yuri… What do you want to eat?”He asked teasingly.

“Gives me the chill… I’m not yours.”She said.

“Not yet…”He whispers into her ears.

“Yah!!!”She whines as she punches his arm.

“You sure do love to hit people.”He said.

“I only hit you.”Yuri said as she takes a plate.

“Is that a sign of affection?”He asked.

“You really love to annoy me.”She said as she gave him a glare.

“Because I like you.”He said.

“Here he goes again with his confession.”She thought and filled her plate with foods.

She ignores him and went towards the table to eat. She sat down followed by Yunho who has a smile on his face.

“You people are inseparable.”Mrs.Jung said as she passed by.

Yuri smiles at her then glares at him. He took some food from her plate.

“Yah!!! Get your own.”She said.

“Come on Yul!!!”He whines and it was a side Yuri had never seen before.

It made Yuri speechless and gave him the food.

“Do you want a drink?”He asked.

“Yes please.”Yuri said and Yunho stand up straight away to get her drink.

Yuri looked at Yunho walking towards the drink section ignoring the stares from the women present at the party. Yuri looked at the women whispering and chuckling as he walks passes them. She can’t help but feel a lil bit jealous.

“Why am I getting jealous?”Yuri thought and shook her head.

She continued looking at him getting the drinks and how women look at him.

“No kwon Yuri… You’re not jealous.”She said to herself as she turns back and played with the food she cannot finish.

After a few minutes, Yunho came with her drink.

“You know. It’s not good to play with your food.”He said.

“Do you want it?”She asked as she points her fork with a fish stuck on to it.

“If you feed me, then I’ll want it.”He said taking a bite out of her fork.

“So childish…”She said as she drinks.

“I want more Kwon Yuri…”He whines.

“Feed yourself.”She said rolling her eyes at him.

“If you don’t feed me, I’ll starve to death.”He said while pouting at her.

“I should take a picture of you pouting and give it to everyone in school.”Yuri said as she chuckles.

“I thought you were going to put it as your phone wallpaper.”He teased.

“You seriously like to tease me.”She said annoyed and got up but he held her hand.

“Where are you going?”He asked.

“Talk to people.”She said.

“No.”He said.

“Why are you not allowing me??”She asked.

“Because the guys here look at you creepily.”He said but she hit his head.

“You go talk to the women there. They’ve been trying to get your attention.”Yuri said.

“Are you jealous?”He asked teasingly.

“Why would I be?”She asked and walk away from him.

His eyes were on her all the time. When girls approach him, he would act cold and told them to go away. He was not happy to see many guys approaching Yuri. He stands up wanting to walk to Yuri but he saw her coming towards him.

“Where are you going?”He asked.

“I need a break.”She said and sat down on the seat next to Yunho’s.

“I was going to ask you to dance with me.”He said.

“No thanks.”She replied.

“What do I need to do to show you that I’m sincere?”He asked.

“I told you. I’m not interested in you.”She replied.

“Really???”He whispers into her ears and her face turns red.

“Then why is your face red?”He asked.

“Aishhh… Stop it.”She whispers and pushes him away from her.

“Give me a chance.”He said.

“I’ve got to go.”She said and stands up.

He grabs her hand which made her to look at him.

“I won’t stop until you say yes.”He said but Yuri ignores his words and went to her parents.

“It’s my entire fault anyway.”He said.

He was just in his own world ignoring women that passes by him as his eyes were only set to Kwon Yuri. He stands up and went to his parents who were talking.

“I’m going home.”He said quietly.

“Why are you going home so early?”Mr.Jung asked.

“I don’t feel good.”He said and went out of the room.

He glances at Yuri and saw her looking at him but went back to talk to the person next to her.

Ever since the party at Yuri’s house, Yunho stopped trying to annoy Yuri and they would avoid each other. However, Yuri somewhat misses his annoying presence.

“Hey…”Yuri said as she sat next to Top who was checking his phone.

“Hey.”He replied and continued playing with his phone.

Yuri placed her head on the table and sighs quietly.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”She heard Sooyoung shouting her name.

“Wae?”Yuri asked lifting her head up.

“Someone wants to see you.”She said and points outside.

Yuri looks up to find Max, Yunho’s friend. She got up and went to him.

“Wae??”She asked him curiousity filled in her head as Max has never talked to her.

“I need your help with Yunho hyung.”He said.

“I’m not interested.”She replied and wanted to go back in the class.

“Please…”He said as he grabs Yuri’s arm.

“Fine…”She gave up and followed Changmin.

“Just go up. He’s at the rooftop.”Changmin said as he opens the door.

“Aren’t you going to follow?”Yuri asked.

“No. You go ahead.”He said and left Yuri at the door.

“Aishhh… I wonder what he’s doing up there.”Yuri said as she went up the stairs slowly.

“It doesn’t hurt to go and see him.”She said and proceed to the rooftop.

When she arrives, the whole roof top was filled with white sheets hanging on a string across the rooftop with pictures of her.

“Yunho??”She calls out and looks at the pictures one by one.

She was moved as well as frightened a bit.

“Jung Yunho… This is not funny. Where are you?”She calls out again as she tried looking for him.

She passes by a few sheets and finally found him sitting at the edge of the roof.

“Yah!!! Don’t kill yourself!!!”Yuri said and ran to him.

She hugs him so that he won’t fall and her heartbeat raced so fast. She heard him chuckle and Yuri looks up to find him smiling at her.

“Yah!!!! What are you trying to do?”She asked as she realizes her hands are still around his waist.

When she was about to let go, he held onto her arms around her waist.

“Is this enough to show you that I’m really sincere?”He asked without looking at her.

Yuri kept quiet and doesn’t know what to reply. She pulls her hand from his waist and went around the rooftop to look at the pictures.

“When did you take the pictures?”Yuri asked.

There were pictures of her when she was in middle school as well.

“Will you be surprise if I say that I’ve liked you since middle school and hence the picture in middle school.”He said as he walks up to her.

Yuri turns to him with a confused face.

“You were always minding your own business and were never interested in others.”He said as he sighs.

“I tried getting to know you the normal way but you never gave me time. So, the only way is to call you names and bully you.”He said.

“So childish.”She replied with a chuckle.

“I need to be straight forward with her.”He thought.

“When I saw you at the party for the first time, I fell for you hard and can’t stop thinking about you.”He said.

“I thought you only liked me after seeing me all dolled up.”She said as she kept on looking at the photos.

He can’t help but smile.

“You’re such a stalker. I should report you to the police.”She said while chuckling.

“A handsome stalker that is.”He said which earns a punch from Yuri.

“Seriously, is that your way of showing affections?”He asked.

“No but this is.”She replied and kisses his cheeks.

She quickly ran down the stairs and went back to her class. Her face as red as a tomato when she enters her class. Other students were minding their own business. She places her head on the table until her face went back to normal.

“Aishhh… Why did I kiss his cheeks?”She thought.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!”She screamed in her head.

“I should avoid him.”She thought.

“Kwon Yuri!!! Earth to kwon Yuri!!!”Sooyoung calls out.

“Yes.”Yuri said as she turns toward her.

“Where were you?”She asked.

“The teacher called me.”She replied.

Yunho was on cloud nine after Yuri kisses his cheeks. He was too shocked to run after Yuri. He touches his cheeks as he long for it for a long time.

“I will get you later Kwon Yuri.”He said while smiling and went to his class.

The whole day, Yuri was able to avoid Yunho. She doesn’t want to face him after what she did to him.

It was time to go home. Yuri has been very careful to not bump into him.

“Soo… If you see Yunho anywhere, tell me and we need to avoid him asap. Got that?”Yuri said and turns to find Jung Yunho standing next to her.

Her face flushed and she tried to run away from him. He grabbed her arm and turns her to him.

“Where do you think you’re going?”He asked.

“I need to use the toilet.”She lied.

“Toilet can wait.”He said and pulls her towards the staircase which leads to the rooftop.

“I need to go home.”She said.

“Kwon Yuri.”He said and stopped half way through the staircase which made Yuri to look at him.

“Please don’t avoid me.”He said and leans down to her face and kisses her on the lips.

Yuri was shocked as well as happy. When Yunho broke the kiss, Yuri didn’t dare to look at him. She was shy. Her face turns red. Yunho pulls her to the top and made her sit with him at the edge of the building.

“Don’t worry. You have me.”He said as he places his arm around her waist.

Yuri kept quiet not knowing what to say and place her head on his shoulder.

"I like this."He said.

"Me too."She said with a smile.