o8

Imperfect Pieces

: Sehun’s POV

 

Here, at the bus stop I’m waiting for Kai to fetch me up with his bike as Baekhyun hyung were not in the good mood. Thanks to Chanyeol hyung, he the one who makes my hyung turned like that..heh, I can’t believe myself as their having their fight again.. That playful headmaster keep teasing him about his eyeliner..

 

I looked up at the sky, hum it has been a month already since Luhan had becoming my boyfriend.. but it still like a dream for me.. My hand move to my lip..touch it gently.. my mind somehow reminded me about our first date.

 

Even until now, Luhan is Luhan, his sweetness, cares, he pay all his attention to me when we’re at school like there is no other people in his eyes except for me..

 

My lip was sewing a smile up until there Kai comes with his “Boohhh!!” trying to startle me..I keep my annoying face on him while saying “uh Jongin-sshi, why did you do that? I’m so startled”..

 

Kai burst a loud laughed. I ended up riding on his bike at the back while giving him some mehrongg.

 

Class seem quiet boring this day..I wonder what was Mr. Kim talking about , all that I could hear is a gentle snore from Kai at my left side and from Taemin at my right side..this two fella, tsk tsk..they seem to fall really deep down in their dreamland.

 

 I looked up out at the window, the sky started to turn into the dark cloud.. huh.. i guess it going to rain again this time..

 

No, my mind no at the sky really, it musing somewhere else.. there is something that keep bothering me, as these day my chest keep aching in hurtful way..but still, I’ll keep this quiet from Baekhyun hyung.. I don’t him to be worry and where I also know that if Doctor Wu find out about this, he’ll makes sure that I’ll admitted to the hospital..

 

Geez, I don’t want to stuck at the hospital bed anymore, its.. its creepy out there.. I can feel the grief that surround that place..the place where the death welcome us..

 

This was just boring.. Somehow, I ended up dupe the teacher, making some excuses and a sick face which I had made up, saying that I’m having a head ache, hurriedly need to go to the infirmary.

 

I walked out from the classes with a smirk on my face.. hell, I had become more pro on these thing..eheh..

 

I keep walking on the hallway, until my feet reach to the empty hall, the place where Luhan had his confession to me.. I take my sit there, on the floor. A sighed left from my mouth. Be here make me feel calm somehow, I lay down there while crossing my hand on the head..

 

I’m doubting.. this fate.. why it choose me? why I’m having this kind of fate..since I’m was born, the fate is not by my side.. not be able to know how is the feel to have a father, not having the chance to get what their called love and care from a mother..

 

All that I had in this world is just Baekhyun hyung, Kai..and there’s Luhan who only just shown up in my life..

 

‘Am i.. being a pathetic jerk?’

 

My view started to look blur as my eyes were glisten with tear.. the gloomy, depressing feeling had enfold the air surround me..

 

Hell, it hurt..

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

: Luhan’s POV

 

Leaving Kyungsoo alone, suffer with math lesson while I’m here, walking nowhere leave out the class again..

 

Asking myself where should I take my feet to.. I was about thinking to take this chance to take a look on my baby, Sehun in his classes..until there..on the half way, my step stop at the doorway.. in front of the empty hall..hearing a soft sobbing sound inside there..

 

I take a peek from the pane, where my I catch the back view of a boy whose sobbing while his two hand clinch tightly around his knees.

 

 

‘Why me? why me the one who suffer?”

 

 

Uh? That voice…

 

 

‘God..Save me.. Prolong my life..I don’t want to leave this world yet..give me some more times..why did you choose me? why..’

 

 

Sehun-ah..

 

Why are you being like this? It make my heart break to see you likes this..

 

I make my move toward him..slowly placed myself there, giving him a warm back hug while saying ‘everything gonna be okay baby, you’re not going to die..trust me’.. I turn his body to face me..his pale face that wet with tear, it makes my eyes glisten with tear too..

 

He buried his face at my chest, hugging my waist tightly.. I placed my hand on his head, caressing his grey hair gently..

 

“Mianhae..sehun-ah..”

 

“wae?”

 

“Sorry that I couldn’t make you the happiest person in the world..i’m sorry”

 

 

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

: Chanyeol’s POV

 

A sudden tear fall from my eyes.. I was strolling around the school when I hear some voice that came from the empty hall. I’m about to bawl at the two student whose hugging each other inside there until my step were stop right there when I’m hear what they are talking about..

 

I’m pretty sure that the boy was Sehun..my girlfriend’s brother..and the other one must be Luhan..his boyfriend..

 

‘Leave them alone.. they need their time..’ my mind keep saying those word.. lastly..i ended up leaving the two by themselves..

 

‘Huh..i need to make up with Baekkie and talked about this matter later..’