o5

Imperfect Pieces

:Luhan's POV


I keep my feet walking even i don't know yet where will it stop..yeah, i skip my math classes again..it was very boring and i didn't get any of what Mr Kim was teaching about..i'm lot of sure..that Kyungsoo, he'll fell asleep again..

The sky just look really bad today with the dark cloud everywhere..i guess it will start to rain anytime..My walked were paused at the field as my eyes catched the look of someone that had been lying on the ground..I made my feet walk toward him..

Hell, it Sehun..he's seem really drown in his dreamland..not trying to make any noise, i sit quietly beside him..his face got thinner and more pale than before..slowly, i grab and take off the hoody hat from his head..the wind start to blow on his grey hair..trust me..he was damn good looking.even without that hoody hat..Sehun-ah..what the magic that you've spell on me? that makes me becomes like this?

Sehun open his eyes as he feel something had become more light on his head..maybe because of the hoody that i've pull off..he were frowned as he saw me..and a little bit of surprised i think..he grab back his hoody on my hand and put back on his head.."what you're trying to do huh?" his seem like he was mad as his face turn red..well..not really red..

I just shook my head..then say "nothing much..i've just fall in love with your asleep face..and hell, why you're keep wearing those hood..you're much..much better without that Sehun..it was a waste to not show to everyone your's grey hair..

"h..how did you know my name?"

"Why not?" i just smile cheesly at him..

.................................................................

:Sehun's POV

"nothing much..i've just fall in love with your asleep face..and hell, why you're keep wearing those hood..you're much..much better without that Sehun..it was a waste to not show to everyone your's grey hair.." 

I was dumbfounded when he said that to me..i asked him on how he know my name..he just smile cheesly and said"why not"..just that..

Ahah !..this hyung..finally i've remember him..the one that make me blush crazily on my first day at school.. "em, what you're doing here?" i asked him as i'm kinda shy as he keep his gaze at me..

"Skipping from math lesson..and you? ah, by the way..i'm Luhan..Wu Luhan.. come, let go somewhere else..the cloud doesn't seem good..it gonna raining later .." he grab my wrist and get up from the ground..he intertwined his finger with mine..i'm kinda shocked but still didn't pull away my hand from him..he lead me the empty hall..

"let's just sit here..no one gonna use the hall at this time anyway.." he pull out his school's jacket and put in on the floor..he make a sign with his hand as he were asking me to sit on the jacket.."i'm just follow his word.."so, tell me then, why you're sleeping at the field..

"em..i'm not feeling very well today..my friend, Kai asked permission from the teacher to let me rest in the infirmary..but it somehow smell like the hospital to me..eheh.." i put my hand around my nape as i were flustered..

"why you're looking at me like that?" i wonder by myself, is there something at my face?

"Nothing much..i'm just enjoying the beauties view in front of my eyes.." he sound like whispering to me..

Then, suddenly he move his body near to my face..i'm swear my heart were beating crazily at this moment..

"w..wae...waegureoseyo?"

He  take his right hand to hold tightly my waist, move his lip near to my ears..while saying..


 "Be my girlfriend?"

 

 

 

a/n: urghh..i'm writing something bored again..wrack,what's going on with me.. -____- ~