o3

Imperfect Pieces


     :Sehun's POV

What a great feeling i'm having today..thanks to Baekhyun hyung, he gave me the permission to get in the school today..Kai doing a lot of search on the internet about this school, as he were questioning, why i can get easily enter this school without taking the paper test..I just laughed at him as i'm lazy to explain that the headmaster of this school, Mr.Park.. is my brother's boyfriend..

Even this was a little bit unfair to the other student, he must let this one get through, well..who asked him to be my brother's boyfriend? but even if i take that test, i still can pass with excellent result..as i'm not that stupid..proudly to tell that i'm the one that born with high IQ..in other word is, i'm just genius..hum if only my body was in the good condition..

In the big hall, Kai keep babbling saying that he is bored..i'm just smile at him..as for me, having the chance to feel all of this is just great..My eyes captured something..maybe someone? that had his eyes eyeing on me..what a waste, he turn his face to his friend when i'm trying to steal his look..all that i saw is just his blonde hair.."yah Byun Sehun..didn't you heard what i was saying? and where the heck is your eyes were looking at?" Kai interupt me again.."Nothings..just looking at the senior.." a mischievous appeared on my face..Kai just laughed at me.."what? is that funny?" weird..why is Kai laughing at me? "Nothing really..i'm just happy to see you like this..you know what..with that smile you're just looked like a devil in angel's suit.."

Devil in angel's suit? What a nonsense that Kim Jongin..haishh, he talk rubbish again..but..not knowing why, my eyes still keep glancing at the left side..that hyung..like there's something in him that make me wanna see him..to be closed with him..hum i guess it just my ridiculous feeling..

Then, the moment when our eyes meet each other..he smile at me..warmly..i can feel his sincere in that smile..damn! he just..gorgeous..with the deer-eyes look, pinky small and yet y lip..i can feel my sudden cheek that blush..i turn my face toward Kai..rather Kai saw me blush like this than him..

", you're blushing right now!.." Kai offer me his shock face.."Just shut up Kai, i know that..hell this cheek, why you're blushing.." i palmface myself as Kai keep laughing at me..

Lastly, i just ended up laughing with him..hell, as i remember, the last time i was blushing like this is when i was fifteen, that time Baekhyun hyung take me to the hospital to have the shot..at my ..unfortunately the doctor is a woman..kyaaa..so embarassing as she were saying "aigoo, our sehun is just so adorable.." when she were actually injected me...at my ..i repeat again..at my ..

I eyed at the headmaster who is giving his speech right now..He somehow reminded me to Baekhyun hyung..heh, this school is just great..I promise myself that when i'm back home later, i'll give hyung a big hug..  


Hyung..thanks for being born as my brother..'

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

a/n: sorry my dear reader, this chapter some kind of bored and ridiculous right? i'm running out of idea.. *sigh  .___."