12

Imperfect Pieces

: Sehun’s POV

 

 

I keep lying on my bed..doing nothing..it has been a week..without him.

 

 

It just hard..

 

 

Actually it was really hard…

 

 

Without him..why it has become like this?

 

 

Doubting by myself on how I can go on with my life, where I can’t even stand a week without him.

 

 

Baekhyun hyung, take my pain away…this aching heart..it just killing me…

 

 

“Luhan-ah..i miss you…”

 

 

It has started again..this eyes..why it tearing again?

 

 

“Luhan-ahh..i miss you so much..”

 

 

I can’t live without him..and i can’t even take care of my own body..

 

 

Luhan-ah..what should I do?

 

 

I get up from my bed, ughh..it had become harder to walk now, but I try my best to stand, taking my feet near to the window..looking outside there, my lip turn the smile on.

 

 

It’s raining.

 

 

It keep pouring down..just like my tear..

 

 

A chuckle left from my lip as I keep thinking that the sky is mocking me..

 

 

“Luhan-ahh..i’m sorry..i’m sorry that thing turn out like this..where I don’t even had the courage to get you out from my life..even if I’m trying hard to let you out from my heart..i just can’t..”

 

 

I shut my eyes closely..bringing back all the reminisces about us..

 

 

It was just a happy story, but why it turn out like this now?

 

 

Is this the end?

 

 

Taking my right hand near to the chest, I keep hitting that place..

 

 

This stupid disease..this stupid pain..and…

 

 

This stupid me!

 

 

Luhan-ah..please..take all my pain away..wipe out all this tear away..luhannie..can you feel that how much I need you now? How I wish for you to be in front of me at this moment..

 

 

I open back my eyes that still glisten with tear..looking outside there..until my blurred catches someone standing in the rain outside there..

 

 

but..

 

 

uh?

 

 

Luhan?

 

 


 

 

Called him stupid..a fool..even an idiot!

 

 

He don’t care!

 

 

As long as Sehun’s him.

 

 

A week that had turn like a year to him..a week that full of soreness! he hate it! he hate this kind of feeling..

 

 

Luhan don’t even know what he was doing..until he realize that his feet had take him to Sehun’s house. standing like an idiot in the rain.

 

 

Guess he must be crazy enough to be like this?

 

 

Sehun-ahh…what should I do? My heart is calling for you..but my mouth can’t even take out the voice to call for you..

 

 

“Sehun-ahh!! Sehun!!” he shouted loudly. Hoping for Sehun to be appear in front of him..waiting around ten minutes, the main door had open.

 

 

Showing the Oh Sehun who sitting in his wheelchair and the Park couple who stand behind him..

 

 

Luhan started to feel bad as he can see the tear that had make his lover’s face wet.

 

 

Thanks to the rain that had make him in wet too, with that no one will realize that he’s also crying..

 

 

“Sehun-ah..im sorry for my immature attitude..i..i didn’t know why I’m being like this..me, me without you is nothing..i hate this feeling! I hate this kind of situation! And I’m really miss you..to death already..your hazel eyes to gaze at, your warm body in my embrace, the sleeping face of your..damn! I miss all of that badly..Sehun-ah..i’m sorry..

 

You know what? this stupid me had trying to date with another woman..and what? I don’t feel anything at all..even if you give me the beauties person in the world, still I just want you..the only you that I want!

 

Sehun-ah..can’t we just acted like usual? Please..don’t ever again said that ” break up” matters again..

 

 

Sehun-ah..don’t you love me?”

 

 

Luhan keep gazing at those hazel eyes, down deeply to make sure that Sehun can feel all his true and sincere word..

 

 

“--I…--i..”

 

 

 


 

A/N:

Hoho, sorry for the cliffhanger *soul out from the body again* XD