o6

Imperfect Pieces

"Doctor Wu, how's he?" Baekhyun start to ask Wufan about Sehun's state. He keep his attention at Wufan who still looking at the graph data..

Wufan let out a big sighed as he can't find any word to tell Baekhyun about this.."Is there something wrong?" Baekhyun asked again..he know Wufan were hiding something from him..

"Baekhyun-sshi..humm..i don't know..how should i tell you about this..Sehun..he..humm" Wufan seem can't continue his word..

Baekhyun's heart start to beat fastly..his face start to turn into pale colour..his hand start to tremble..he must admit that he was really scare to hear about what will Wufan said to him, but his still wanna know about Sehun's condition..."Just say it to me doctor Wu..i'm promise that i'm gonna be okay with that.."

"I'm sorry Baekhyun-sshi..Sehun..that kid..if he didn't found any heart's donor that suitable for him..he'll not gonna make it until twenty.." 

"W..wh..what did you mean by that? Sehun..is sehun.. is he will die before he reach to twenty..?" Baekhyun's heart were crashed as Wufan nodded his head..eventhough Wufan fell bad, he can't do nothing except to tell the truth..

A tear was formed from Baekhyun's eyes as he can't hold it for any more longer..Wufan make his move toward him..he patted on Baekhyun shoulder in order to calm him..

"My chest feel really hurt doctor..how am i gonna tell Sehun about this...? he is just fifteen right now..he just only fifteen..why ? why this disease chose him ?! why ?? why the fate is being really cruel to him..he just only fifteen right now.." Baekhyun started to sob hardly..Wufan can feel that his eyes were start to glisten with tear..how am him gonna answered all the question?

"How am i gonna tell him about this..it just the start for him..and tell him what? he'll die before he reach to twenty?..hell, i'll destroy all his dream..time..and life with this damn news.."

There's nothing that Wufan can do except to hide all his frustrated..Wufan always asked himself about why he's being a doctor as he was always failed finding the ways to cure his patient.. and he even did not know on how to handle this kind of situation..

As for Sehun..he can't find his own step, he keep standing still in front of Doctor Wu's room.. his heart were scattered with the word that left out from doctor Wu's lip..and what make Sehun's heart more in pain is the sobb that formed from his brother..it not the news that make his heart ache in pain, it Baekhyun hyung that cry hardly for him..

A drop of tear run from Sehun's eyes, down to the cheek and fell onto the hospital's floor....he still standing there.. waiting for Baekhyun's tear to stop forming out..after he make sure that Baekhyun had already stop crying and turn calmed, he knocked the door and enter the room..his lip keep craving a smile...just like an idiot..like nothing had happen..he make an excuses to asked his brother to get home as he were tired...

eventhough Sehun was already aware that..that just a lie...


...................................................................................................


  
:Sehun's POV 


It was the first time i had the dinner with a quiet enviroment..Baekhyun hyung seem really sank in his own world...i feel bad as i can see clearly the dark circled that start to appeared under his eyes..

He keep sighing without mutter any word..i know..Baekhyun hyung is trying his hard to find the word on how he should tell me about all of this..

I find myself lying on the bed after taking all the medicines..i'm trying to get into sleep..but hell, this eyes seem doesn't want to close..I just pretend to sleep when i heard the door that was open from outside..it must be Baekhyun hyung..

"Sehun-ahh..already asleep?" he walked toward me..he pull the blanket up until it reach my chest..he sat at the edge of the bed..i can feel that Baek hyung keep gazing at my back view as i were sleeping while facing the wall.. 

I let out a soft breath, to make Baekhyun hyung believe that i'd already fall down in a deep asleep..

"Sehun-ahh..hyung..hyung was really sorry.." Baekhyun hyung sound like he was whispering at me...

"I'm sorry that i couldn't give you a happy life..i'm sorry...that i've failed to be appa..omma..and a good hyung to you..i'm sorry that i can't do anything except to see you suffering like this..and..i'm sorry to you..that it should be me the one who would suffer from this disease..."  

hyung...i can clearly heard your voice that started to crack as the tear started to take it place..

"Hyung were sorry that hyung can't give you a happy life..tsk tsk..Sehun-ah..how i'm gonna live after you had leave me alone? how am i gonna continue my life without you..i can't bare not to see your face even for one day..Sehun-ah.." 

I turn my body and faced Baekhyun hyung..he were shocked as my face already wet with tear...

"Hyung.."

"uh? Sehun-ah..mianhae..i'm disturbing your sleep.." He quickly wipe his tear..

Luhan's face suddenly blew up on my head..I still didn't give my answered for his question...
 


'Be my girlfriend?'


Suddenly..i fell really scared to face all of this..many thing that keep playing on my mind..the tear that
keep stung in my eyes..the heart that keep ache painfully..and also Luhan........
 

       

"Hyung.. will i..  be able to feel what is love?"

 

 

"Hyung.. will i.. be able to get married?"

 


"Hyung..will i.."

 

 


"die soon...?"

 

 

 

a/n: err..this story is getting i guess..my dear viewer,sorry for the awful grammar~ T_T