o4

Imperfect Pieces

 Time keep moving as its been a month since Sehun being as one of the PARK HIGH SCHOOL student. 

And since then, Luhan still keep his eyes on that 'hoody" junior ..ahh how miserable his heart right know, not having the gut to brave himself..just to asked for his name..this time, he really can feel the different..it was not same as when he first wanted for Xiumin, or for another boys..that kid..the desire to have him, had made Luhan really frustrated.

"Why i'm being like this?"..Luhan asked the question to himself..even to Kyungsoo..and hell that Kyungsoo..he just know how to shrug his shoulder to Luhan..this day, a sigh keep appeared on Luhan's lip..which had his brother's concern shown..

 


........................................................................................

 

:Wufan's POV 

Recently, i've been really busy with my work at the hospital, with all the patient and the new cases that keep shown up, until i did not realize that my little brother had already passed his junior time..leaving in same roof, yet still not be able to make time for each other..i wonder where did i learn to be a bad brother?

Luckly, i got home earlier today, my eyes where like smiling as i saw Luhan's school shoes were already on the drawer behind the main door..finally, i'll be able to face the little's Wu..

"I'm home..long time no see baby.." ahh, forgot to tell..i'm addressed him as a 'baby' since he's the only brother i had..and even he had already turn into eighteen, he still have the baby-face-looking..

Luhan turn his face from the television screen toward me..he smile cheesly at me as i'm realizing that he hide something in his hand at the back..

"Yahh..Wu Luhan..what the heck is you're hiding from ge?" i walk toward him who is sitting on the couch.i'm just sat while sighing when he show me what he had on his hand.."baby, you're eating hamburger again..how much i have told you that the food doesn't bring any good for your growth..eat some rice Wu Luhan..remember,you're at the age where teeneger usually get various type of weird disease.." here i come again, giving a free counseling for him.."don't worry hyung, even if i fall sick, i already have you as my doctor.." there he mehrong at me again.. 

"How's your day at school? it have been awhile since i haven't hear anything from you.." Luhan just smile at me.."nothing special, just having my day with Kyungsoo as usuall.." he reply shortly..i keep asking myself..should i asked this to him..i scared that his heart will ache in pain again.."um..still can't forget him?" i wonder if Luhan still thinking about Xiumin.."No.. not really..but ge, there's someone that keep appear on my head, he's a junior at my school and hell, its already been a month..hum..but i still doesn't have the strength to get near him.. i think i had fall in love with him" 

My gummy smile were draw on my face..poor my baby.."need my help?" ..

"Huh?"Luhan thrown me his blank look."Don't worry..i'll help you,baby...".He just nodded his head as i patted on his shoulder..
 
The next morning, i'm offering myself to sent Luhan to school..as i'm also promise him that i'd help him..Really..it have been so long..not seeing him, smiling like this..As we're arrive at the school gate, Luhan keep looking at the kids that walk past to the school entrance..i can see clearly that his hand were shaking..I'm just shook my head while not realizing that my lip were craving a smile..

"Hyung, that him..the one with hoody hat on his head..with the tan boy beside him.." Luhan eyes were shining as he pointed his finger to boy that just enter the school gate..

I turn my head to the place where Luhan pointed at...and...


Mwo....?.. is it...really him....?


.......................................................................................................

 

All day long, Wufan seem can't really concentrated on his work..he keep remembering the boy that Luhan show to him  at this morning..He can't really tell how many times did he have sighed today..He keep gazing at the brown file on his table..

"How am i gonna tell him about this?" Wufan rub his face gently..

"Doc Wu, you plight doesn't seem good today..any problem?" Yixing asked shortly. He put down a cup of coffee on Wufan's table.

"Nothing much Yixing..i'm kind of worry about Luhan these day.." a bitter smile draw on Wufan's face..

"Whatever it is, eventhough i'm not knowing the whole issue, you must tell him the truth, as a brother, i think that is the best policy, right? Come on..don't worry..he's big enough to handle all the thing..furthermore,you're his only brother..just gave him your support..believe in him..

Thanks to Yixing, Wufan's face look more brighten than earlier...Yixing is right..there is no use to keep this from Luhan..Later or soon, he'll also find out about this..and when that time come,Wufan doesn't want Luhan having his hard time alone, how he hate to see his baby cries..

"I must told this to him tonight..no matter what.." again..a big sighed left from Wufan' mouth..

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................   


At the night, Wufan keep walking back and forth in from of Luhan's room..He hold tightly the brown file on his hand..

*knock knock

"Baby, are you asleep? can i come in?" Wufan open the door slightly..He throw a look at Luhan's who seem busy finishing his homework.."Am i disturbing you?"

"Uh, Wufan ge, not really..besides, i'm already done with this.."Luhan answered shortly as he tidy and keep the book in the bag..Wufan walk toward him..he sat at the corner of the mattress.."um..i'm kind of..um..really..humm.."Wufan's left hand start to rub his neck..

"What is it hyung? i don't really understand what you're trying to say.." Luhan throw a blank shoot at his face.."That boy..the one that you've show me this morning..he's one of my patient..his name is Byun Sehun..this boys..his name is on the transplant surgery list..waiting for a heart's donor.. "

"w.wh..what?"

"Here, this file will told everything about him.." Wufan put the brown file on Luhan's study table..he keep feeling worried as Luhan's face show that he was really in shocked..

 Wufan Luhan's hair gently.."Be strong,baby.."he kiss Luhan's forehead, bid him a goodnight and walked away from the room..he close the door slowly.. leaving Luhan alone who still blurr with his brother's word..

Transplant surgery list? heart's donor? what the hell is all of this..Luhan's face turn to serious mode as he his hand open the brown file..he keep studying all the data and the graph health that shown on the record..

His eyes were glisten with tear as he close the file...his hand were shaking tremendously and turn cold..Luhan bend his head on the table..while the tear keep running from his eyes..
  
  
  Wufan, who still standing outside the door catched a sound from Luhan's room..he was clearly sure that his baby is sobbing hardly at this time..he bring his right hand near his chest.."its really painfull..mianhae Luhan-ah..hyung was really sorry"..he whisper by himself..

A tear form from Wufan's eyes..he lead his feet to his bedroom..leaving Luhan sobbing alone..Wufan know that Luhan need his space and time..

it just a start for Luhan..
and a start for Byun Sehun...