11

Imperfect Pieces

: Luhan’s POV

 

 

 ‘Hyuna-yah…i-…I’m…err

 

how about going a date…with me? I’ll pick you up at 8 tomorrow ’

 

 

Insane..

 

a word to describe my state right now.

 

 

It has been a week since that thing happen.. break up? I still can’t get it right on how thing was going on with me and Sehun..

 

 

A break up ? But why ? What have I done to him that we had to break up? I keep looking at all thing that had happen. Nothing was wrong..and he asked for a sudden break up..

 

 

I missed him.

 

A week without hearing his voice, without the warmth of him in my embrace, and those kissable lip..gosh, I swear that I really missed gazing at those hazel eyes.

 

 

Then what?

 

 

The stupid me had make thing to turn more complicated.

 

 

Asking one of my colleagues out for a date?

 

 

Yeah, I’m just out of my mind that time.

 

 

And surprisingly, with a wide smile plastered on her face, she said yes to me.

 

 

Well,

 

 

It not like that I’ve give up on Sehun..

 

 

NO!! Never!!

 

 

it just my mind not in the right state..I’m just giving Sehun some space..and a lot of time think about what he had said to me..

 

 

I love him..i swear it only Sehun that I love…damn, I don’t want this stupid broke up happen to us..and I don’t even need another woman or men to love..i just need him..

 

 

Oh Sehun..and he seems to keep making thing tangled.

 

 

And me.. I know this is wrong..asking another woman for a date while my relationship with him is having a huge wave.. uhh..am I cheating right now? I hope I was not..yeaa..i’m just giving myself a break..for all the thing that keep tangled this day..

 

 

Just a little break…

 

 


 

:Baekhyun’s POV

 

 

“Sehun-ah..is there anything that you want to eat?”

 

 

“The weather today is just nice, how about taking some fresh air at the garden there? Do you want to go out?”

 

 

Again..

 

 

He shook his head..

 

 

A deep sighed form out from my mouth.

 

 

He just shook his head for all my question..it has been a week Sehun being like this. I doubting what had happen between Luhan and him.

 

 

I just walked away from his room, leaving him alone, as usual. Taking my feet toward the kitchen, I stop my step in front of the sink.

 

 

I was startled for awhile as a giant’s hand suddenly wrapped my little waist from the backside.

 

 

“Channie, you’ve startled me out!”

 

 

“Hey? What wrong babe?”

 

 

“Nothing..it just..”

 

 

I didn’t know why but the tear had just formed from my eye.

 

 

Chanyeol turn my body to face him.

 

 

“Hey Baekkie? What wrong?? Why you’re crying? Tell me?”

 

 

 

“Sehun…I’m swear yeol, I can’t stand seeing Sehun being like this..he just had enough with his disease, and now what? I just want to see him being happy, but why is so hard to make that happen?”

 

 

“Stop crying baek, trust me..everything will turn out well..there’s nothing that going change..the happiness will be there in Sehun’s life because we both knew that Luhan will always be for him.”

 

 

“Convince me, make me believe yeol. That the heaven had made Luhan meant with Sehun forever”

 

 

He caressed my cheek with his thumb, fading all the tears away. A wide smile appeared on his face, he nodded his head while saying “trust me honey”.

 

 

I just nodded my head too, with hopes that all Chanyeol’s word will become the true…

 

 

 

Omma..appa, save Sehun…save him for me..please..

 

 


A/N

I’m back, hoho :DD…idk why but my mind keeps in a mess right now, nothing going right, it just awful and awful! And this story, err idk what going to happen to the ending *going crazy again!* sorry for the poor story plot and the grammar guys, yeah I knew it just .

*again, I’m truly sorry , mianhae T_T