1o

Imperfect Pieces

I keep walking in that dark place.. Without knowing where i was..

 

Until then i saw a shadow not far from me. He smile to me..

 

It Sehun..

 

He just looked like an angel in front of me..

 

Sehun extend his hand, welcoming me to a big hug..

 

I started to walk toward him…

 

But...

 

The more I walked.. to more the shadow stay away from me..

 

My cheek start to wet..as I know that tear was pouring out..

 

‘ Sehun-ah?..sehun-ah.. sehun-ah!’

 

i keep shouting that name.

 

i fasten my step until then..

 

the shadow still disappeared from me..

 

 

“Sehun-ah!! ” he shouted..Luhan open his eyes. There, he saw Sehun who still in his sleep, his head were on Luhan’s chest while his left hands hold close on Luhan’s waist.

 

 

He sighed hardly. His eyes throw a look at the watch on the wall. It just three in the morning..

 

 

humph …another bad dream…again

 

 

Luhan let out a big sigh again..

 

 

’What the hell is wrong with me?’ he keep asking himself the same question, and yet he still can’t find the answer for the question. He tightens his grip on the small body that in his embrace.  

 

 

Those dream..

 

 

And the feeling that keep digging inside his heart..

 

 

The painful, soreness, scare …

 

 

He hated it…    

 

 

He hated all of it even it was just a dream…

 

 

His little mind keep playing word on his own mind..

 

 

‘What will happen if there’s no hope for him? What if Sehun really die? What if he really left me alone? No no no!! That’s not going to happen right?!’

 

 

  

His eyes started to glisten with tear again..

 

 

“Sehun-ah..do you know that how scare I am? The thought about losing you, I can’t take it anymore…I’m scared baby..i’m really scared..the world is really unfair right? Why it was you? The person who I loves the most..why?” Luhan whisper slowly, followed by his soft sob..

 

 

‘’I’m sorry..for all those lies..that I’m always asking you to be strong, yet I’m the coward one.. I’m the pretender..i’m the fool one.”

 

 

The tears keep running along his cheek. Slowly, he let go his embrace as he doesn’t want to cause Sehun to wake up.

 

He makes his moves toward the window..it raining again..He turned around again, he pulled out the chair, place himself in front of the bed, facing with Sehun.

 

 

As usual, he’ll keep his gaze at Sehun until the sun rise again..the thing he used to do when he was awaken from those dream..

 

 

With that..he knew that Sehun is still here..in front of his eyes..

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

: Sehun’s POV

 

 

Last night, he called for me again...it really bother me as i started to realize that in the past few months, Luhan often awaken from his sleep in the midnight.. Shouting for my name..

 

 

I really want to ask him about that..but as always, his sparkling doe eyes and those sweet smile keep my mouth shut without a word.

 

 

And last night, the word that makes me holding my tear from pouring..

 

 

Still..

 

 

It make my heart aching..

 

 

“Sehun-ah..do you know that how scare I am? The thought about losing you, I can’t take it anymore…I’m scared baby..i’m really scared..the world is really unfair right? Why it was you? The person who I loves the most..why?”

 

 

‘’I’m sorry..for all those lies..that I’m always asking you to be strong, yet I’m the coward one.. I’m the pretender..i’m the fool one.”

 

 

Luhan is suffering..and what? It because of me..because of this stupid disease!

 

 

I really didn’t want to die..

 

 

But..this time..

 

 

I wish,

 

 

I wish I could just die..with that, Luhan doesn’t have to keep those feeling anymore..if only I could vanished for his life..

 

 

“Sehun-ah?” he keep waving his hand in front of me as it seem that I was dozed off in my world..

 

 

“uh?”

 

 

“Babe, is something wrong? You’re here..but it doesn’t really looked like you’re here..”

 

 

He placed himself beside me, lifting up his hand, cradles me face gently..with those sparkling doe eyes..

 

 

“Luhannie..”

 

 

“Hum?”

 

 

“I..i w-want…w-we..we”

 

 

“what?”

 

 

 

“I want to..

 

break up..”

 

 

 Luhan-ah…mianhae

 

 

A/N

 

I’m really sorry for this short chapter…lately, my soul kinda out of my body… *going insane .___.

dear viewer, bow to you for the grammar mistake, I’m not the pro one…it looked like I’m running out of the ideas for this story..hoho, dear someone, give me some ideas..

do comment?