o7

Imperfect Pieces

:Luhan's POV

 

I looked myself in the mirror..after making sure everything is alright, i get down to living room quickly, bid my brother some goodbye and rushed to Sehun's house..A smile crave on my face as finally Sehun had accept me as his boyfriend..

 

And today was my first date with him..I bought him a bouquet of white roses which Baekhyun hyung had informed me that it was Sehun's favourite. Thanked to Baekhyun hyung, he gave me his trust to take care of Sehun the whole day..I'm hoping that everything gonna work well today..

 

"Where are we going?" Sehun asked me as we get off from his house..I grab his wrist, making a sign for him to follow me..

 

"Tadaaa!!"

 

"uh? a bike? for what?" Sehun asked me with a blank face.

 

"We're going to have a ride together you stupid!" a laughed burst from Sehun. I know he must didn't expect me to do this kind of event..Sehun-ah, i'll gonna make you think that you're such a lucky guy to have me as a boyfriend..trust me,

 

"Come, get in the back.." Sehun seem hesitated at first..i'm trying my hard to send him a sign with my eyes while saying "trust me baby"..

As he hop on the bike, i started to ride slowly..i can feel that Sehun is enjoying by himself at the back..I started to speed purposely as i wanna make Sehun grip on my waist..thank to the bike, his bare hand started to crawl on my waist..

 

I take a peek at the other side, poor my Sehun..his pale cheek is blushing again..a soft chuckle left from my lip..the garden was not really far from Sehun's house, and hell i'm riding the bike with a slow motion, making the ride become more long.. What? i just love the way Sehun gripped on me..it has been so long since someone did this to me..usually Xiu...oh , I've shouldn’t keep reminding myself about him..get yourself on straight Luhan, you're with Sehun..so..just keep Sehun on your mind..!

 

"We're here.." I grab on Sehun's wrist, leading him to the bench in front of the lake..A fresh wind accost our face as we sat on the bench..Sehun throw me a shy look when i intertwined my hand with him..not far from us, we can see a couple that keep cuddle..and kissing passionately without even care about other people..

 

Sehun glued his look at the couple..he keep a bite under his lip..

 

"Sehun-ah, you looked like you're gonna swallow them alive"  i brought up his chin with my hand to make him faced me..my thumb gently his pink lip..i make my move, my right hand grab on his waist while the other one hold at the back of his head to make him come closer to me..

 

"w-..wh..what are trying to do?" a question burst from his mouth..it sound more like a whisper to me..

 

“what? What do you mean with ‘what’ ? Nothing, I’m just doing the thing that a couple usually do..” I continue what I was doing from the start...I kiss his lip but I didn’t get any respond from it..

 

“What? Don’t tell me that this was your first?” A smirk draw on my face..”Sehun-ah, you know what, you seem really cute to me..just like a baby..” I started to kiss his lip again..traced my tongue on his bottom lip, asking for access..

 

“Just open your mouth, it won’t hurt you, I’m promise..” finally, Sehun open his mouth to let my tongue in despite he was hesitated at first..My tongue tasted tentatively and moved eagerly against him..

 

We just sink in our kiss as Sehun’s hand landed on my neck. Ten minutes had already past but why I just feel like it was only five second. I broke the kiss as both of us need to catch the air to breath.

 

“you’re so beautiful” I take a short kiss on his lip again..this date.. I think it worked out with successfully I guess?

 

My hand his hair as he buried his face deep in my neck..i can feel that my heart beat thump fastly..this time the kiss was just different. I’m pretty sure that I’m not surrounding with lust except for love..

 

yes..i’m deadly in love with you Oh Sehun..

 

 

a/n: uhukk..this chapter seem to have a little i guess XD ~ do comment?