13

Imperfect Pieces

 

“--I…--i..”  

 

Sehun sighed.

 

He knew that he doesn’t want to hold this anymore.

 

 

He just can’t.

 

 

Sehun is trying his hard to stand, as he seem to get fall, Baekhyun move closer, trying to support him but he just shook his head and ward off Baekhyun’s hand.

 

 

Step by step, he his feet walk slowly toward Luhan.   

 

 

Luhan is asking for me…I need to get to him by myself…I need to answer him…

 

 

“Sehun-ah..just stop there..”

 

 

“No..! don’t come to me..let me go to you..”

 

 

“But..”

 

 

“just trust me..i can.. ”

 

 

Sehun ah…it just hard right? For leaving you…I’m so sorry

 

 

Just one more step, close to Luhan, Sehun curve his smile, widely even his eyes still glisten with tear.

 

 

He lean his body closer to him, put his hand on the older’s waist, bring his face near to Luhan’s ear, he start to whisper..

 

 

“Yes..i do love you Luhan..forever”

 

 

A small chuckle left Luhan’s mouth as he brought Sehun in his embrace.

 

 

“Hugging in the rain, is not that bad, right baby?” Luhan take his change to peek a peck on Sehun’s lip.

 

 

As he was shocked with Luhan’s action, he just hides his face in Luhan’s chest.

 

 

“Yahh..Oh Sehun, who told you that you can play in the rain huh?! And Luhan, just stop the drama already! Sehun’s surely is yours.” Baekhyun started to shout loudly inside the house.

 

 

While grinning, Chanyeol hug his wife from backside.. ”come on baekkie, just leave them alone..it raining..and cold..why don’t we just go and cuddle in the bed?”

 

 

Without waiting for Baekhyun’s answer, Chanyeol started to lift him up like the bridal style, followed by the bawl that left from Baekhyun’s mouth. Chanyeol just laughed, pretending that he doesn’t heard anything.

 

 

Leaving the two there.

 

  

“And you..Oh Sehun..for how long you gonna stay like this? is that much that you like to be in my embrace?”

 

 

“Um..like it this much even it cold now, but your embrace is the warmest..

 

 

 Just for five minutes more.

 

 

Stay like this”

 

“Arasso” Luhan reply shortly as he tighten his embraces.

 

 

Even for a thousand year, I rather to stay like this forever…if it was with you…Oh Sehun…

 

  

 


A/N:

Tadaa~~ what a short update. is that an end? Ohoho idk yet, sorry guy, still wondering why I’m being like this…

maybe I just miss Kris, don’t you guy miss him? *wipetear*