14

Imperfect Pieces

 


-Ten years later-

 

 

“Thathyy..thyunn” (Daddy..hyung)

 

 

 Jimiin who just wake up from his sleep, realizing that no one in the room he started to cry while rubbing his eyes with his right hand where his left hand is hugging his teddy bear tightly, he headed toward the kitchen where he spot the back of two figure standing facing the stove in the kitchen.

 

 

Hearing the voice of Jimin calling, Luhan and Jin turn their head over, looking to the small figure who is sobbing hardly right now..Luhan curve a smile on his face.

 

“Aigoo..my baby had already awake? Jimin-ah, why are you crying huh?”

 

 

“tthimin thwan thammy..” (Jimin want mommy) Jimin blink his eyes cutely toward his father and brother. Aish this kid..no one just can’t resist his cuteness when a grin started to plastered on Jin face.  

 

 

“Jin-ah..can you help daddy? Bring Jimin to mommy but please do not disturbing, mommy is tired and sleeping. Daddy needs to get this thing finish first” Luhan Jin’s head as the boy nodded on what he had asked.

 

 

Taking Jimin with him, Jin headed his feet toward his parent living room as Luhan continued his work on finishing the breakfast that almost done.

 

 

Jin put his brother slowly on the bed where there were spotted their mommy that were sleepy. “Jimin-ah, you must stay quiet, remember? Or else mommy will awake and daddy will scold hyung.”. Jimin just reply his brother’s word with a smile.

 

 

Jimin know that his mommy is tired. He loves mommy so he didn’t want to make mommy awake but his desire is exhorting him to touch his mommy’s tummy.

 

 

“Jimin, don’t, mommy will awake then..” Jin whisper again, Jimin’s hand were stop by Jin before it landed on his mommy’s tummy.

 

 

Jimin started to pout his lip. “thut, thhimin wham tho thachh dhaa thabyy” (but Jimin want to touch the baby)

 

 

Ahh..how Jin hate it when Jimin started to pout, he wonder since when his brother started to act like this? maybe it because of the thing that their mommy just had on his tummy right know.

 

 

.. Jimin and his power. Jin let out his sighed.

 

 

 Just can’t resist it. “Alright, but promise me it just for a moment.”

 

 

“thomiss” (promise) Jimin let out his smile while slowly moving is hand toward Sehun’s tummy. He started to rub his mommy’s tummy in circle move. He looked at Jin, saying “thyunn, thabyy thin thhre” (hyung, baby in here), still moving his small hand in a circle move.

 

 

Sehun started to open his eyes as he feel a small keep rubbing on his flat belly.

 

 

“Uh, my babies, what you’re doing here, why didn’t wake mommy up?”

 

 

Sehun get up from his lying, resting his back on the bed headboard. Before Sehun uttered another word, a loud of cries started to form from Jimin’s eyed.

 

 

“Aigoo, our Jimin..what happen baby? Common, tell mommy” Sehun quickly take Jimin into his embrace, rubbing the boy’s back slowly.

 

 

“Thathyy thaidd thahd thod tho whaed thammy thud. Thhimin thad thomiss tho thyunn tho..thud nho thammy is thud. Thathyy thill thold thhimin..”

 

 

Jin just gawk to hear Jimin’s word.” Jimin-ah,, can’t you talk properly? Hyung can’t understand all the word that came out from your mouth.” Jin shook his head, disbelieve on what he had heard.

 

 

“Jin-ah, what Jimin had said is ‘Daddy said that not to wake mommy up, Jimin had promise to hyung too. But now mommy is up. Daddy will scold Jimin’ “ Jimin started to nod at his mommy’s explaination.

 

 

Sehun curve a smile on his face, he find it cute somehow when the only one who always understand all Jimin word is just him, their mommy, when even their Daddy sometime can’t get on what word Jimin was saying.

 

 

“Daebakk, yeah I knew that mommy is always the best!”

 

 

Luhan who just had walk in with a tray of breakfast start to sent his soft glare toward his sons.”Kids, I’ve remind you to not to wake mommy up right? Aishh you two..” a soft sighed left from Luhan’s lip

 

 

“Oh come on, stop it lulu, you’re just gonna make Jimin’s cries wreck again.” Sehun tighten his embrace as he can feel that Jimin is hiding his face from Luhan. Everyone knew how mad Luhan can be when he’s angry. Jin on the other side just shrugged his shoulder toward Luhan.

 

 

Luhan put the tray on the small table that was spotted beside the bed. He leads his feet toward Sehun, spot himself on the bed, he wished Sehun a good morning and pick a peck on the younger’s lip.

 

 

Peeking from his mommy’s embrace, Jimin stared at his daddy’s face. “Thhimin thwan thathyy thiss tho!” (Jimin want daddy kiss too!)

 

 

A chuckle left from Luhan’s lip. “Come here, baby..let me kiss you..our big Jimin.” Jimin started to let off himself from mommy’s embrace, leading to his daddy. He clings on his daddy’s neck.

 

 

“Thathyy thand thin thyunn ids thamddome ads thhimin” (Daddy and Jin hyung is handsome as Jimin)

 

 

Sehun and Luhan just laughed at Jimin’s word while Jin is still in his confuse look,”

 

 

“I guess Jin didn’t get on Jimin word.” Luhan keep laughed, his stare was still hanging at those hazel eyes. Sehun just nodded his head while smiling at Jin .

 

“uhh come on, mommy, daddy!! Just tell me.. what is it??” Jin urge on his parent.

 

 

 

While laughing Sehun and Luhan said at the same time, “thime thoud thyys thorhtelvf thin” (find out this yourself Jin)

 

 

Again, Jin is dumbfounded. He just continued to laugh together with them.

 

 


 

A/N:

 

Tadaa~ again, is this the end? /left all of you dumfounded, ohoho *smirk

*and what, Sehun is preggy? In my world, anything could happens XDD

-miracle catcher is sorry for all the grammar mistakes-