o2

Imperfect Pieces

: Luhan's POV..

School doesn't seem to have any change..except for me..yeah..i'm had already past my junior time..well, welcome to senior world now..i walk around the field as usuall. wasting my time there before the bell start to ring. i lay down on the grass, cross my arm on the head..looking toward the blue sky..urghh..i'm starting the new year with single status, well thanks to Xiumin..that cut off our relationship and left me alone for another nerd guy, Kim Jongdae..

Forget about that rubbish..and where the hell is Kyungsoo? Don't tell me that he gonna be late again for the first day of school like last year..the sky just look really beautiful until my view were block by Kyungsoo's head.."Anyeong chingu~" he smile cheesly at me.. "Yahh..you're late! where have you been?" i pretend to bawl at him..i wake up from lying, grab my bag, and stand still beside Kyungsoo..He still seem out of his breath.." I'm just lucky i guess, my brother still not go for his workplace when i'm wake up..or otherwise i'm still at the bus stand, waiting for the bus.." Poor our Kyungsoo, his bike was broken yesterday and that why he seem fuss around today.

   We continue our walk to the hall while Kyungsoo keep talking about the new senior that were chosen to future study here. I pretty sure the assambly today will be long and bored..My heart start to ache in pain as Xiumin were walking pass to me..without even looking at me as he had never known me from the start..the memories that we built together..doesn't seem meaningful to him..right?

" that Xiu..he acted like he didn't know you.." Kyungsoo start to curse..humm..so i guess it really was the end between me and Xiumin..what a fortunate Jongdae, he just grab a best er.."Just chill, let him be..we don't even need him..i'll find another girlfriend..furthermore, he wasn't that great.." yeah..Wu Luhan..you're lying to yourself again..If only Kris were here, i must be caught out easily by my brother..for lying..

It almost nine and damn, i'm still stuck here..in the hall..what the hell is the teacher talking about? The middle of the hall were empty as the student were divided into two group, on the left is the senior student and the right side is the junior..My eyes take a glance at Kyungsoo..ahh..he fell asleep again..i wonder what he were doing last night..he seem drown deep in his sleep..

Bored. that the only word my mind can interpret at that moment..My eyes catch a look at a boy in the third row,in the same line as me..but at the right side.. it was the junior student..um..good looking.. even his face look a little pale, wait..but why he was wearing a hood on his head..is the teacher is blind or something? he make an obvious mistake on the first day and not being caught by the teacher..he's lucky i guess..and what the hell am i doing right now? still able to find another person's mistake..urhh..get yourself straight Wu Luhan..!

Why i'm being like this? maybe..i was thinking to hard about Xiumin? I should have forget him..he just..not mean to be together with me.."yahh, Doh Kyungsoo, get up..stop dreaming.." Kyungsoo open his eyes when i'm elbow him. "Wae?" he give me a short asked.."Can we change our interest? I'm done with basketball. Should we enter the soccer club?" Kyungsoo just grin at me.."wae? oh i know that..you want to run from Xiumin right? aigoo..our poor Lulu,just suit yourself..if it will makes you happy, then i'll just fine with it.." Kyungsoo patt on my shoulder..I know..he were the best chingu i've ever had..I just nodded my head and smile widely at him..

Dear sky..i wish this year will lead my life to happiness..
please..replace him with the better one...the much better one..