o1

Imperfect Pieces

: Sehun's POV

I eyed Kai there..he looked happy playing the football with the other kids.. i wish i could join them to..but i know..Kai will not let me..and i'm sure Baekhyun hyung will scold Kai badly if he found out that Kai let me play together..

Kai ran to me as the game seem to finished.. he sat beside me..he gave a warm smile to me..

"It was really fun right..play with the other..running along like that..i wish i could.." my eyes still throwing a looked at the field..i admit that i envy with all the boys there..if only..if only this wasn't my fate..perhaps i'll become like one of them, can run..laughing..be happy playing together..

"Sehun-ahh, i'm sorry..you know well right, i can't let you play or otherwise Baekhyun hyung will smack me to death.." Kai's warm smile start changed to bitter one.

Kai must have feel really sorry for me..but what can he do? All of this was for my sake..i can't blame him..and after all, i should have thanked him, as he were the only one that keep stuck with me, be my best buddy even he already know everything about my state.

"Yahh Jongin-ah..don't worry, it not your fault that i can't play..it just..me..that unable to play.." i give him a small pat at his shoulder..it must be hard for Kai as i can't hide the sad and dissapointed feel on my face even my lip were smiling..

That evening..again, my feet left the field with sorrow looked.. Hyung..i wish i have the opportunity.. to be like the other boys..even for just a moment in my life..i wish i could..

    School will start to open tomorrow, i wonder by myself..will hyung let me off to school tomorrow? and how about the next day? will he? I bet hyung already know about my feeling, how i'm craving to be one of the high school student..

*knock knock

"Baek hyung, can i come in?"  I open the door slowly..hyung wasn't there.. i guess he must be in the other room..in our mini library, it was already late, but Baekhyun look like he still sank in his office work.. 

Baekhyun hyung lift up his face as I'm walking toward him.."uh? Sehun-ahh, why you're still awake? have you take your medicine?" I nodded my head.. "Don't worry..i've take it after finishing the dinner..em.. hyung..tomorrow..em"

Baekhyun hyung just smile at me.." You want go to school,right? i've already aware of that..later you must thank to Kai as he the one who convinced me to gave the permission to you..hum..but promised me that you'll take care of yourself well.." 

"Thank hyung,i'm promise that i'm not gonna make you worry again.." I give him a big hug..i can feel a drop of tear fell on my back as Baekhyun hyung patted on my head..at this moment, i just realized what the meaning of Baekhyun hyung word to me..

My happiness..is his happiness..

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

wait for the next chapter~~ XD