o9

Imperfect Pieces

3 years later…

 

:Sehun’s POV

 

 

‘’ Sehun-ah.. Are you sure you’ll gonna be okay?” Baekhyun hyung keep asking me the same question.

 

“I’ll okay for sure hyung, why not? Don’t worry about me, just go and enjoy your honeymoon. Furthermore, Luhan will stay here with me until you securely come back again in three days later.” I drew a grin on my face.

 

 

Believe it or not, three years has passed, and the Baekhyun is not Byun Baekhyun anymore. He’s now Park Baekhyun. I’m glad that Baekhyun hyung had already found his true love and now they’re packing the stuff for their honeymoon in Jeju Island.

 

 

Hyung looked really happy..of course I’m happy for him too..but...why I’m being jealous like this?

 

 

Whose know, a lot of thing had happen in this passed three year. Kai and Taemin now had already becoming the senior at the school, while me.. I’d refrain from school as my circumstance not really allowed me to attend classes like the other student.

 

And for my honey, Luhan, he had already graduated and started his new life as one of the medical student in his brother’s hospital. How lucky he is..Oh yeah, I also heard the news about Luhan’s bestfriend, Kyungsoo. He’s now in a serious relationship with Kai.

 

that Kai, it has been three month and he is surely still want to keep it as a secret from me. Thanks to Luhan, he told me about this.

 

“Sehun-ah..if anything happen, mind to call me okay? We’ll surely rush here for you. ” a line of worries appeared on Baekhyun’s face. A lot of thing playing on his mind, as he never left Sehun by himself.. Plus with Sehun’s state somehow, this quite bothered his honeymoon.

 

“Hyung..stop it or else you’ll be late for your flight. Just go..geez, stop be bothered about me..”

 

He kiss me on my forehead, bid me some goodbye and rushed to the car as Chanyeol hyung had already waited inside there for him.

 

“Sehunnie,take good care of yourself, don’t forget to take your medicine. Just asked Luhan to make all the housework for you.. We love you!” Chanyeol hyung shouted at me. I just nodded my head and sent them with a wide smile. My smile becomes broad as I saw Luhan have arrived, with a bouquet of white roses.

 

“My baby, I miss you so much” he greeted me with soft kiss on my lip. “It must be cold outside here, let get in” I gave him a little nodded as he started to push my wheelchair..

 

Yup, as I said, my circumstance is not really good..I can’t walked anymore.. I’m using the wheelchair now.. Doctor Wu said that the nerve in my body had slowly become more weak according to the state of my heart..which make my ability to stand started to fade away.. That why I quit the school. As I had already aware that it would be difficult for Baekhyun hyung and also for me if I still resist to goes on with school.

 

Luhan placed me on the couch in the living room as he lifts me up like the bridal style. I must admit that..i feel really awful, being the only burden for the person that I love.

 

He sat beside me, placed his right hand on my waist, while his left hand grabbing the remote control, switch on the television. He throws his looked on the screen.

 

“Luhan-ah..”

 

 

“Hum?”

 

 

I took a soft glare on him..

 

 

“Having me as your girlfriend.. It must been really hard for you.. Isn’t it?”

 

 

“Hey my princess, what are talking about huh?” He turn his look to face me..i just don’t know why, but my eyes started to glisten with tear..

 

“Sehun-ah.. Having you as my girlfriend is the greatest thing and loving you is the enormous thing that I had done. Whatever it is, I’m not going to leave you..” he held me close to his chest. Embrace me warmly in his hug.

 

“But.. what if.. I die? I’m eighteen now.. and only two more year that I had before I’m turning to twenty..” I buried my face deep in his chest..I’m acknowledge that I’m scared.. really scared.

 

“Don’t worry.. Before those time comes, I’ll make sure that we’ll found you a suitable heart’s donor.. I’ll make sure that the transplant is going to done well.. sehun-ah, don’t worry baby, I’ll keep you alive..no matter what it is.. I’m promise..” Luhan my head gently as my eyed were gazing at his face..

 

Then..  I saw a drop of tear running from his doe eyes down to his cheek…

 

 …………………………………………………………

 

:Luhan’s POV

 

 

I pull the blanket up until it reached his chest..Sehun gasped out a soft snore. He’s tired. I know that.

 

I placed myself at his studies table. Gaze at his sleep view. Sehun looked adorable when he was sleeping. A small chucked left from my mouth.

 

My hand grabbed a frame photos on his table. There’s a picture I’m hugging his waist from the backside..That time we was cerebrating his birthday at the amusement park, two years ago.

I placed it back nicely on the table

 

As I didn’t realizes. In a blink of eyes, it has passed three years. Graduated and becoming one of the medical students at my brother’s hospital had really never cross on my mind.

 

Being a doctor is not in my list.. but..Sehun.. He’s the one who changes me. Back then, I’m just a indolent boy who doesn’t really care about school, studies and stuff. I even can’t cook really well, and mostly not alert about my health as I’ve fully put my life on my brother’s line.

 

But Sehun..

 

 

Day by day that had passed, I’ve change myself.. because of his love..as I can’t afford to lose him..

 

 

 The fact that he will die.. in fact it makes me fright. I’m not ready to lose him. I’m even can’t imagined to live without him by my side.

 

The reason why I’m trying too hard to pass the test..being a medical student, just to be a doctor likes Wufan hyung.. with that I can find a way to help Sehun..

 

No matter what, I must keep Sehun alive..i’m not gonna let him die..I can’t..this matter..it hurt me so much that it killing me and makes my heart aching hurtfully..

 

Sehun’s sadness..it hurt me..

 

I’m about to take a leave from the room when a small hand grab my wrist which makes my step stopped there. I turn my head to face Sehun.

 

“Sehun-ah..waegurae?”

 

“Luhannie.. stay.. don’t leave me..I’m hate being alone..”

 

A smile appeared on my face. “Arasso..”

 

I take my feet toward the bed, placing my bodies there. Lay beside him. I move my body closer as his small hand wrap my waist tightly.. I put my hand under his head, hugging his shoulder. I blow him a kiss on his forehead, tighten the hug on his shoulder.

 

“Sleep well baby..i love you..”

 

“I love you too..forever..”

 

As a few minutes had passed, I heard a soft snore from Sehun sending me a sign that he had already enter the dreamland..   

  

 

“Sehun-ah..”

 

“Stay alive..that way, I’ll guide, protect, loving you and never leave you..we’ll be marry and be happy just like Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung..promise me that you’ll stay alive..you must stay alive baby...”

 

I kiss him on his forehead again before my eyes started to feel heavy and the view turned to dim on it way…..