Payback

Rivals

Kyuhyun: *krinnggg* "Yoboseyo? Cho Kyu Hyun is here, who is speaking?"e

Speaker: "Stop being so formal Cho Kyu Hyun!! How come you didn't recognize your own father's phone number?"

Kyuhyun: "Ah.... I forgot to save it appa. What is the matter?"

Father: "You have to go here.. Immediately!! I need to talk to you."

Kyuhyun: "Ahh..araso" 'I wonder what will father talk to me.'

Kyuhyun: "Hey guys. Gotta go first. Bye"

Kyuhyun then rushes to the door and he quickly drove to his house.

AT CHO RESIDENT

Father: "Cho Kyu Hyun, do you know that the daughter of Seo Baek Woo (imaginary) is at your school?"

Kyuhyun: "You mean that ahjussi who you've killed already?"

Father: "DON'T TALK ABOUT KILLING HIM. I really regret it Kyuhyun, I can't stop regretting it."

Kyuhyun: "Whatever appa, but you killed him right? So who is the daughter?"

Father: "He has a daughter and a son, his son is an old student while his daughter is a new student"

Kyuhyun: "Ohh.. Okay, what's their name, what you'll gotta do to them?"

Father: "Everything to payback my mistake. I wanted them to live here. Their name is Seo In Woo and Seo Joo Hyun"

Kyuhyun: "SEOHYUN?! But, she got a house right?!"

Father: "Their mother just've dumped them today. And they didn't realized it yet. The payment of their house is not yet fulfilled too."

Kyuhyun: "Their mother just've left away?! OMONA"

Father: "You know their daughter?!"

Kyuhyun: "I've always know In Woo, but seohyun, I've just met her"

Father: *scoffs* "No wonder cho kyuhyun, you're so popular until you've known all of the pupils inside our school"

Kyuhyun: "Don't be mistaken appa, I'm the one who approached her first *covershismouth* ahh.. nothing"

Father: "YOU HAVE APPROACHED HER FIRST?! OMONAA..URI KYUHYUN HAS FALLEN IN LOVE!!"

Kyuhyun: 'Why everyone told me those words today?!' "NO.. I'M NOT. SHE'S THE ONE WHO APPROACHED ME FIRST!!"

Father: "Don't lie.. I know you're lying..AND I HAVE ANOTHER PLAN!! I WILL MARRY YOU TO HER!!"

Kyuhyun: "WHAT?! NO WAY APPA. I'M STILL AT SENIOR SCHOOL!!"

Father: "I know, I will marry you 5 years again..."

Kyuhyun: "If she liked me..."

Father: "Everygirls liked you.."

Kyuhyun: "But not her, she's so RUDE. She even didn't gave me her phone number"

Father: "Your mother was like that to me too.. She was really rude.. Even, I'm the handsomest boy in my school long long ago!!"

Mother: "WHATT DID YOU SAY?!!"

Kyuhyun: "Jinjjaa yaa? You're just like me?"

Father: "Of course!!"

 

To be continue..