30

Rivals

6:30 A.M Morning

Minwoo's POV

"Hyung!! Rise and Shine!! It's the time to go home!!" I shouted and woke up Kyuhyun hyung.

"Hu-uh? Hu-uh?" He quickly wokes up and looked at me "Where am I?"

"Aish, hyung!! You're really forgetful, DANDELIONN!!" I giggled.

"Oh. Oh. Y-eah, dandelion."

"It's time to wake Seohyun noona then" I jollily skipped into Noona's room, but Hyung grabbed my arm.

"Waegudae hyung?"

"I'll be the one who'll wake her up." Hyung answered me. AHHH~~ I just remembered that they're the new destinied couple. Hehehehe

"ARASSOO!!"

Kyuhyun's POV

1..2..3.. OPEN!!
"SEOHYUNNNN!! SEOHYUN BABE!!" I planted a kiss on her cheek "RISE AND SHINE!!"

She quickly wokes up and wiped her cheek, she hitted me with her pillow "ERTTT!!"

I giggled and I quickly ran away.. Hihihi. Evilkyu is here again!!

 

Author's POV

Kyuhyun and Seohyun went down for breakfast. Seohyun was pouting like a child, while Kyuhyun was smirking evilly at Seohyun. Minwoo just looked at them, confusedly. He asked them "Hyung, noona, waegudae?"

"You know what Minwoo, I...." Kyuhyun was about to tell that accident but Seohyun quickly grabs a bread and put it into Kyuhyun's mouth. 

"Eat well Chokyuhyun, STAY HEALTHY!!" She was giving kyuhyun tell-him-and-I'll-kill-you. Minwoo chuckles, "So Hyung, Noona, ready to go home?"

"We're ready anytime Minwoo~a" Seohyun answered him.

"Then, let's go. Anyway, visit here often okay Noona and Hyung? That dandelion clothes is for you anyways Hyung and Noona!! Special gift from me!!" 

"JINJAAA? Kumawo Minwoo a!!" Seohyun hugs him, Kyuhyun looking jealous, pulled Seohyun away from Minwoo.

Minwoo chuckled, "So can we go now?"

"Sure!! And Let me go BLOCKHEAD!!" Seohuyun answered Minwoo.

 

(Time Skip; Farewell to Minwoo)

"Minwoo ah.. Gumawo for taking us home!! I'll miss you!!" Seohyun was about to hug Minwoo, Kyuhyun pulled her away again.

"Yeah, thanks Minwoo" Kyuhyun thanked Minwoo, while holding Seohyun's hand really tight.

"AISH!! LET ME GO CHOKYUHYUNNN!!" 

Minwoo Just giggled looking at the two couples, he waved and shouted "BYE NOONA AND HYUNG!! NICE TO MEET YOU SEOHYUN NOONA AND KYUHYUN HYUNG!! HOPE YOUR LOVE WILL BE AN ETERNAL LOVE!! FIGHTING!!"

"Seohyun, Seohyun.." Kyuhyun elbowed Seohyun, "WAEYO?" Seohyun answered him. 

"Let's jump in to my car."

"Yeah, let's go home. I'm really tired."

"Hey, you just slept"

"Still!!"

"Ara..ara..."

(Time Skip; At CHO mansion)

"Here we are." Kyuhyun looked at his house.

"SEOHYUNN! KYUHYUN!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Mr.Cho suddenly appears and hugged the two of them.

"Dandelion appa." Kyuhyun answered

"HUH?!"

"Dandelion Garden he means." Seohyun replied Mr. Cho

"AHH~~ I'm glad you're safe!! Let's go in!!"

 

Seohyun's POV

I just stare blankly at the stars.

Appa, I missed you. I really miss you appa. Appa, I think I found somebody who is really similar with you. His name is Cho Kyu Hyun. Did appa send him to me? He is warm and tender. But sometimes is cold and naughty too. I feel uncomfortable around him. Yet comfortable too. Appa, what is this feeling inside me? I hope appa will send me the answer, soon.

I decided to go to the park near the Cho's mansion. I walked and walked through the park, suddenly, I heard a song. It was peaceful and nice. I decided to find this man/woman who played this.

Wait, is that Cho Kyuhyun?

I decided to approach him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I touched his shoulder and he was startled

"Oh My Gosh seohyun, you scared me!!" 

I just giggle. I sat beside him.

"Hey, mind if I sat here?"

"You sat here already."

I giggled once again.

"Hey seohyun." He called my name.

"Hmmm?"

"How would you feel if your father killed somebody and that somebody is related to the person you loved."

"Umm... scared perhaps?"

"I see.... My father killed somebody's father."

"WHAT?! Who?"

"I can't tell. Someday, you'll know"

Seohyun patted his back.. "It's okay Kyu.. His daughter or son will soon forgive you.. I'm sure.."

 

"Really Seohyun?"

"Yeah, but, let's just see. If she doesn't want to forgive your appa or you. Then just take it as a lesson. Okay?"

"Thanks Seohyun.."

"You're welcome Kyuhyun." I smiled at him. He smiled back. His smiled was warm and tender. Just like appa.

See appa? He's really similar like you.

I faced the sky and enjoy this night, with Cho Kyuhyun's peaceful voice.

"Kyuhyun." I called him

"Yes?"

"Your voice is really peaceful"

"Thanks" I looked at him, he was blushing madly. I couldn't help but giggled seeing him.

"Seohyun.." He called me

"Hmm?"

"Wanna be bestfriends?"

"Bestfriends?! We're rivals right?"

"Rivals in?"

"Hey, inheritance.. Remember.."

"It's.... Just forget about those inheritance thing."

He's really sensitive. Just like appa.

"Aish, I'm not rejecting. But, okay. I'll be your bestfriend." I told him

"Promise?" He pulled out his pinky. He was really cute..

"Promise" I interlocked my pinky to his pinky. We are smiling to each other. Now, I found a new bestfriend.

 

This right?
Sorry if this . Mianhe :)
I decided to compress the 30 and 31 chapter too. 
heehee xD