Players.

Rivals

Annyeonghaseyo!!

Here I came again!!~~

Kyuhyun: "And to be informed seohyun-ssi.. I don't like you. I'M JUST JOKING YESTERDAY. CLEAR?!"

Seohyun: "I know!! YOU ARE A PLAYER. THAT'S WHY YOU LIED."

Kyuhyun: "WHATEVER!!"

Kyuhyun then goes back to his class..Seohyun, still stood there... Silent..

Seohyun: 'Did he really doesn't like me? ARGH.. HYUN!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!! But, what's this feeling? Am I sad? NO WAY!!'

Seohyun then goes back to the class...

AT THE CLASS

Kyuhyun was staring at the window and Seohyun was staring at the whiteboard.. Not listening to the teacher, she was daydreaming, same with kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: 'I wonder, why did I felt guilty for what have I said before? Do I like her? NO WAY!! YOU'RE NOT FALLING INTO HER KYUHYUN!! NO WAY!! YOU HATED GIRLS!! YOU ONLY TRUST SUNNY!! BECAUSE ALL GIRLS ARE SIMILAR TO YOUR MOM!!'

Flashback

Kyuhyun's dad: "MinJi!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUY!! I SAW YOU AT THE CLUB!!"

Kyuhyun's mom: "UHH..UH..HE'S MY FRIEND!!"

Kyuhyun's dad: "YOU KISSED WITH HIM!! MINJII *his tear dropped* "

Kyuhyun's mom: "I...I.."

Kyuhyun's dad: "THIS THINK I'LL FORGET. BUT ONCE I SAW YOU AGAIN, YOU AND ME ARE NOTHING ANYMORE.!!"

Kyuhyun: *hiding* 'Why did omma do this to us? Did she doesn't love appa? I hate girls!! I hate them!!'

Flashback ends

Teacher: "Cho Kyuhyun.. MR.CHO!!!"

Kyuhyun: "Ah... Did you call me miss?"

Teacher: "MR.CHO!! ANSWER NUMBER 3!! I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR LIKE 10 TIMES!!"

Kyuhyun: "I'm sorry sosaengnim.. The answer is 262x"

Teacher: "Perfect MR.CHO. Class is dismissed"

AT THE LOUNGE

Sungmin: "Kyu, hey kyu.. Stop drinking.. What's happening to you?"

Shindong: "Kyuhyun.. YA CHOKYUHYUN!!"

Kyuhyun: "I hate girls.. I hate them.. I hate seohyun.. WHY IS SHE DRIVING ME CRAZY?! HYUNG!!"

Leeteuk: "MWO?! A GIRL IS DRIVING KYU CRAZY?! HEY! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"

Kyuhyun: "I don't want to fall in love.. I hate girls!!"

Then someone comes in..

Siwon: "I told you VIC!! DON'T COME ANYMORE!! YOU'RE NOT KYU'S GF ANYMORE!!"

Kyuhyun: "Go away vic.. KA!!"

Victoria: "What happen kyu? *touches kyu*"

Kyuhyun: *snaps vic's hand* "I SAID GO AWAY!!"

Shindong: "Please vic, Kyu is having a hard time.. Just, go.."

Victoria: "SARANGHAAE!! CALL ME LATER CHOKYUHYUN!!"

Kyuhyun: "Victoria.. urgh.. annoying.."

Shindong: "You're the one who takes her away from In Woo.. SHAME ON YOU."

Kyuhyun: "I'm just teaching that jerk a lesson."

Kyuhyun keeps on drinking.. The kingkas tried to stop him.. But they can't.. so he go home drunk..

 

Preview next chap..

"Hyun.. Open THE DOOR!! OPEN!!" "12 Midnight KYUHYUN!! WHY DID YOU COME HERE?!" "I HATE YOU SEOHYUN!! YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZY" "WHAT?! I'll send you home.. you're drunk!!" "NO!! I'M NOT!!"