Chapter 39

Rivals

Author's POV

As time went by, Seohyun and Kyuhyun grew closer. They grew feelings again and Kyuhyun decided to propose her.

"GAH!! WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO!! I'M NOT EVEN HER BOYFRIEND YET!! AND I WANT TO ASK HER TO BE MY WIFE!! I'M CRAZY!!" Kyuhyun ruffled his hair fiercely.

"Yah JB! Any idea?" Kyuhyun asked JB, JB just shrugged and continued reading his "self improvement" book given by Seohyun.
"Yu Jin!" Yujin just looked once and quickly ran away, "Uibong!" Uibong ran away also, Kyuhyun ruffled his hair in annoyance.

"I know!" Kyuhyun snapped his finger, "I should ask the playboy Siwoo! AHH~ Why do I forgot about that little guy!" Kyuhyun ran to Siwoo's room and opened the door fiercely, "SIWOO-AH~!" Kyuhyun shouted, "What again Hyung?" Siwoo answered in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"Do you have any way to propose a girl?" Siwoo's eyes lighten and he stood up, surprised, "WOAH HYUNG!! You're going to propose? Well, you came to the right guy!" He puffed his chest proudly.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Are you crazy?! I'm going to buy 100 of balloons?!" Kyuhyun widened his eyes, "Of course Hyung! Just like Yesung hyung in the No Other MV! He attached a ring on a balloon~ Isn't that great?" Kyuhyun made a face at him, "Seriously? That's super lame...." Siwoo's eyes widened, "No! It isn't! You are the one who is lame! GAH" And he made a face, "Then, sing a song to her..." Kyuhyun made a face again, "That's reeeeallly goood!" He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"So, what do you want hyung?" Siwoo crossed his arms, "A romantic one, dumb." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Then you should propose to her from the corner of your heart..." He shrugged, "AH! BINGO! You guys are four right?" Siwoo tilted his head, "We're Pure White hyung, not four." Kyuhyun clapped his hands happily, "Just do as I say, okay?"

 

a/n: Sorry for the late, lame and short chapter. *sobs* This fic is ending soon, about 3/4 chapters more. Don't worry, I'll put Victoria, Yonghwa and Inwoo again into the story~ Enjoy the short chappie ~