Chapter 38

Rivals

 

Chapter 38

“Can you tell me why your father killed my father? Please…”

*flashback 15 years ago*

“You’re fired!!” Mr. Cho shouted fiercely at Mr. Seo, “But… sir…” “NO BUTS!! GO OUT FROM MY OFFICE, NOW!!” Mr. Cho pointed to the door, “But, I have to feed my kids and my wife, and also, I didn’t do anything wrong sir!! It wasn’t me sir….” Mr. Seo convinced Mr. Cho.

“I DON’T CARE; you spread this project of us, EVERYBODY SAID IT WAS YOU!!” He then threw the papers he was holding to Mr. Seo’s face. Mr. Seo raised his head up, “FINE, if you thought that it was me, I DON’T CARE!! I’ve made a mistake by thinking you are my friend, my best friend.” He stormed out of the office, leaving Mr. Cho behind.

xxxxxxx

“I WANT A DIFORCE!!” Ms. Seo shouted at her husband, “I can’t live like this!! I want a diforce!!” She shouted at him, “But… Our kids…” “I don’t care!!!”

xxxxxxx

Mr. Seo drank his bottle of wine and continued walking, his vision was blurry and he bumped into a person, “MR. SEO” The gang cackled, “Where is your payment to your debt?” Mr. Seo widened his eyes, “I will pay them…” “I will pay them next week that is what you’re going to say right?” The person laughed, “You should pay it now, or you’ll be killed.” The person slyly smirked, “OH! You can’t? BOYS, KILL HIM AT ONCE!!” His crew attacked him, punched him and kicked him everywhere. He just groaned in pain “I … will… pay it soon… Please release me…” The gang laughed again, “No more soon, we had enough time waiting, just continue until he’s dead boys.” On the other place, Mr. Cho was watching the whole scene but he’s afraid to do anything. So he just stood there, watching his ex-best friend being attacked by gangsters.

*flashback ends*

“That’s the story…” Kyuhyun gulped, “Because of that, my father presumed that he is the one who killed your father… I’m sorry…” Seohyun held her tears back, “Why didn’t your father save my father? Why did he just stand there watching my pitiful father…” Her tear slightly dropped, “Why did he do that?”

“I’m sorry… I am really sorry… Hit me if you want to… Hit me…” Seohyun looked up at Kyuhyun and she began hitting him, “I hate you… I hate you…” But, suddenly Kyuhyun catched her fist and buried her head on his chest, “I’m sorry for hurting you… I’m sorry…”

Yoona and the other boys just ‘AWWWW’ed the whole scene secretly and smiled to themselves.

‘AT LAST!!! KYUHYUN HYUNG WILL NOT BE GRUMPY ANYMORE!!’ The boys thought inside their minds.

 

a/n: This fic will be ending soon! *sobs* D':