36

Rivals

 

Author's POV

‘That jerk! He still has the guts to forcibly kiss me after everything he had done 5 years ago!’ Seohyun thought inside her mind while storming off and crying her eyes out. ‘What does he want again now?!’ She hugged her knees close and buried her face inside while crying.

“Seohyun-ah!! I’m home!!” Yoona rushes in and saw Seohyun, “What had happened to you Seohyun-ah?!”

Seohyun pulled Yoona’s neck and buried her face there, “Yoona-ah... What does he want from me now?”

Seohyun asked Yoona while looking at her sadly, “What had happened Seohyun? Tell me… I’ll help you…” Yoona patted Seohyun’s back; Seohyun remains silent for a while and told her everything.

Yoona’s eyes went wide, “K-kyuhyun f-from Pure WHITE?!” Seohyun just nodded slowly, “He was a playboy?!!!” Yoona screamed again, Seohyun nodded. “Y-yoona… Do you know why did Kyuhyun left Super Junior?”

Yoona nodded her head, “He said that he wanted to present a group for somebody he loved in the past and he said that she was really pure, just like the white color. So, he came up with that name.”

Seohyun just looked at her in confusion, Yoona continued her statement, “And now, I know who is that her he is mentioning, it is you, Seohyun.” Seohyun just ducked her head and shook it slowly, “It is not me Yoona…”

Yoona smacked her forehead, “So who is it if it wasn’t you?! Why did he kiss you just…” “Don’t say that anymore.” Seohyun cut her with a cold voice.

Yoona just sighed, “I think, you should clear everything up, ask about the truth to him…” Seohyun shook her head, “Everything is already clear, his father killed my father and he… c-cheated on me…”

Yoona just sighed again, “It is not him whom had killed your father, it is HIS FATHER. And that time, he is not yours yet Joohyun-ah…” Seohyun ducked her head in embarrassment, “Oh… you’re right. But, still, I HATE PLAYBOYS!!”

Yoona just sighed, “You have to let your ego went down just once, Seohyun-ah…” Seohyun sighed, “Fine, I’ll talk to him. But, how should I contact him?”

Yoona lit up, “Let’s go to SM Entertainment’s office!”

 

Sorry for the late update :(