Meeting the Annoying.

Rivals

NB: 'BBLA' POV "BLABLA" DIRECT

 

???: " IT, NOW!!"

SeoHyun: "Hey, I told you sorry already"

???: "If sorry can finish a mistake, what is the function of Police and Laws?"

SeoHyun: "*outofheranger* WTF?! You're save since you saved me. But, next time. I'll really kill you."

???: "*scoffs* Kill, ME?! Hahah. You're really brave stupid. I'll do a revenge. JUST WAIT TILL THE TIME"

SeoHyun: *scoffs* "WHATEVER, LIKE IF I'M SCARED"

SeoHyun just went to her class without even facing back to that guy.

SeoHyun: 'He's handsome, but he got NO MANNER'

 

AT THE CLASS

Teacher: "New student, come in"

SeoHyun: "De, Annyeong, Seo Joo Hyun " 'Wait, is that the annoying, silly, rude, handsome, cute WHAT'S GOING ON YOU. HE'S NOT CUTE'

???: 'Urgh. That's the annoying, silly, crazy, beautiful, pretty WHAT'S GOING ON YOU SILLY. SHE'S YOUR MORTAL ENEMY. ENDLESS ENEMY. YOU'LL NEVER CALL A GIRL PRETTY PABO. YOU'LL BE A PLAYER. ENDLESS PLAYER. WHO'LL NEVER FALL'

Teacher: "SEOHYUN?! SEOJOOHYUN?! ARE YOU THERE?!"

SeoHyun: "Ah? AH?! I'M HERE"

Teacher: "Glad you are, you'll sit beside that guy, CHO KYU HYUN"

SeoHyun: 'Cho.. what?! THAT GUY?!'

KyuHyun: "ANDWAE !! NO! I'LL NEVER SIT BESIDE HER"

Teacher: "CHO KYU HYUN!! YOU'VE NEVER ACTED LIKE THIS TO A GIRL. Miss Seo, please sit beside him"

SeoHyun: 'Since I'm a new student, I can't refuse to' "Uhh..Okay"

SeoHyun then goes to her seat beside KyuHyun, but KyuHyun couldn't stop glaring at her.

SeoHyun: "What do you want?! Introduction?!"

KyuHyun: "Why did you agree?! TELL ME!!"

SeoHyun: "I'm a new student BLOCKHEAD!!"

Teacher: "SEOJOOHYUNNN!! CHOO KYUHYUN. GO OUT NOW!! STOP DISTURBING CLASS!!"

KyuHyun: "I'll kill you later Seo Joo Hyun, since you have made me kicked out for the FIRST TIME!!"

SeoHyun: "OH. SHUT UP."

KyuHyun: "I SWEAR THAT ME, CHOKYUHYUN THE LEADER OF KINGKAS WILL KILL YOU BY MY OWN HAND!! YOU HEAR THAT?!"

SeoHyun: "So, you are the leader of Kingkas, the JERK that I hated the most. That has made my brother suffers so much. THEN, I'LL KILL YOU FIRST."

KyuHyun: *imitatingseohyun* "OH. SHUT UP. YOU'RE A GIRL"

SeoHyun: "BLOCKHEAD"

KyuHyun: "WHAT DID YOU HAVE SAID EARTHWORM?!"

SeoHyun: "WHAT?! EARTHWORM?!"

KyuHyun: "YEAH, EARTHWORM!!"

SeoHyun: "BLOCKHEAD"

Suddenly, the teacher opens the class' door and shouted at them.

TEACHER: "CAN YOU TWO BE QUIET?! I ORDERED YOU TO GO TO THE CANTEEN?! AND IF YOU ESCAPED, I'LL PUNISH YOU TWO TIMES HARDER THAN THE OTHER PUPILS USED TO GET"

KyuHyun: *glaredatseo* Huh.

TEACHER: "STOP IT CHO KYUHYUN!! SHOW SOME RESPECTS!!"

 

Preview:

"Kriukk" "Huh?! What sound is that, are you hungry seohyun?!" "Ah no" "Come on, I'll just buy you these foods" "THIS MANY?!"