Chapter 40

Rivals

Author's POV

Seohyun strolled around the street while sipping her milk tea, "AH!" She bumped into a guy, she bowed repeatedly and said sorry nonstop, "I'm sorry, sorry, sorry for ruining your clothes, I'm so sorry!" She looked up and her eyes widened, "Yonghwa!" "Seohyun!"

xxx

"Uh.. so, how are you?" Seohyun asked Yonghwa, "Fine... you?" 
"Fine too."
"So, uh... where were you all these days?"
"Seoul."
"Seoul?! How come we never met? What university are you enrolling in?"
"Kyunghee University, how about you, Yonghwa-ssi?"
"Korea National University of Arts."
"I see.. I'm sorry Yonghwa ssi, but I have to go now... Bye." Seohyun went away but Yonghwa's words stopped her, "I miss you, Seohyun-ah." Seohyun turned back and flashed him a smile, "I miss you too, Yonghwa."

xxx

Seohyun dragged her feet to her brother's apartment which is at the gangnam district, "Victoria!" She heard sounds from inside, "I love you, I really really love you, will you be mine... again?" Seohyun giggled at the word 'again', she opened the door and interrupted their little moment, "Hey, Seo In Woo!" Inwoo stumbled back, "Seo Joo Hyun!" "Seohyun dongsaeng..." Seohyun laughed, "How are you doing Victoria-eonnie?" Victoria laughed back, "Good..." Seohyun smiled, "I think I should go now, since I interrupted the little moment between you guys... bye eonnie! bye oppa!"

Seohyun went out and smiled. Yes, since she left Kyuhyun's house, Inwoo tried to pursue Victoria again and in result, they become closer same with Seohyun and Victoria. Well, who guess that exes can be in love with each other again? Seohyun laughed silently at the thought.

'There's a text message! There's a text message!'

Seohyun took her phone out and clicked at the screen,

From : Kyuhyun Oppa

Seohyun-ah, can we meet tomorrow at 7 PM at the Endless restaurant? I want to tell you something.

Seohyun texted back a yes and smiled to herself.

 

a/n: sorry for the late update! I'm really sorry, but anyway. enjoy!