35

Rivals

Kyuhyun's POV

"Seohyun, It's me, Kyuhyun!!" I convinced her to remember me.

"Yeah, I know, you're the ex-member of super junior and the vocalist of Pure White." She just replied me, calmly.

"You.... didn't remember me?" I asked her, she just stared at me confusedly.

"I am not your FRIEND and I didn't even KNOW you. I have to go." She said to me, emphasizing the word FRIEND and KNOW. Then, she went away.

What does she meant by Friend?

 

Seohyun's POV

"I have to go." I quickly said and I went away. My heart kept on thumping wildly because I had just met Cho Kyuhyun.

"Seohyun!!" Yoona ran towards me, "What took you so long? Pure White's performance was so FLAWLESS!!" 

"Yeah Yoona, I need to go home and take a rest." I replied her.

"Why? Are you sick?" She touched my forehead, "You're not heating up."

"I'm just, tired." I replied her and walked away.

 

Author's POV

Seohyun waved her hand to stop a cab, but a tight grip dragged her to the parking lot. She tried to release his grip, but she can't. She glanced up and widened her eyes, "Kyuhyun.." She whispered in a small voice, "Yes, it is me Seohyun." He repled her, and dragged her again, "What are you doing!!" Seohyun raised her voice and struggled, "Please let me go!!" She whimpered. Kyuhyun dragged her along the way to the parking lot and pinned Seohyun to the car. "W-what a-a-r-re you d-doing?" Seohyun began to feel nervous and she avoided his stare, "What if your fan see us?" She began to push Kyuhyun away, but Kyuhyun stayed still and didn't let go. "You remember, don't you?" Kyuhyun raised his right eyebrow, "I don't.. please.. let go.." She pushed Kyuhyun away again, but Kyuhyun cupped her face hard, and began to lean forward.

Seohyun's eyes widened and Kyuhyun began to kiss her, harshly. Seohyun began to struggle and pushed Kyuhyun hardly. She wiped her lips and slapped Kyuhyun right on his face.

Kyuhyun gasped and saw Seohyun's tear began to flow rapidly, "How dare you!!" Seohyun pointed to him and ran away, crying. 

 

a/n: I'm so sorry for the late update and the short update :( Hope you enjoy :)