29

Rivals

AT DANDELION GARDEN

AUTHOR'S POV

"Kyu oppa!! Look Look!! There are two sides of dandelions flower!! One is the colourful, one is the gloomy? EH, WHY TWO SIDES??!!" Seohyun shouted at Kyuhyun's ears

"YAHH YAHH!! IT HURTSS!! MY EARS!!"

"Miann... EH, WHAT'S THIS?!!" She shouted at Kyuhyun's ears, again.

"I told you.. to..." 

"The couple who'll choose the right side of dandelion are the fated ones?" Seohyun interrupted Kyuhyun

"What did you just say?"

"The couple who'll choose the right side of dandelion are the fated ones" Seohyun replied him.

"So, where will us choose?"

"We're not a couple you blockhead."

"AISH. CALLING ME BLOCKHEAD AGAIN, I TOLD YOU TO.. CALL ME OPPA!!"

Kyuhyun's POV

Aish. She calls me blockhead again, wait. Why did she walked to the gloomy dandelions. She's really stupid!! That dandelions was just a bunch of white and gloomy dandelions.

"YAHHH SEOHYUN AHH!! WE SHOULD GO TO THIS COLOURFUL ONES!!" I shouted at her. I run towards her.

"It's my choice. Oppa can go there if you want." She replied.

"I'll follow you."

"Just go where did oppa want to go. Okay?"

"No, I'll follow you."

I accompanied her, we walked through the dandelions. Suddenly, we arrived at a forest.

"Yah, yah. Don't go inside." I warned her

"I wanted to" She stucked her tongue out.

We traveled inside the wood, deeper and deeper. Until we've reached a fountain. 

"You're the destinied couple!! Congratulations? Huh?" Seohyun murmur

"What is written over there?"

"You read it by yourself blockhead"

"You're the destinied couple. Congratulations!! WE'RE A DESTINIED COUPLE HYUNN!! HAHAHA" I hugged her, she pushed me off.

"We're not a couple blockhead"

"Yes we are!! It's written over there."

"AISH!! LET'S JUST GO BACK!!" She shouted at my ears, again.

"YEAH! YEAH!!!" I shouted at her ears, back.

"YAHH!! IT HURTTTS!!" She shouted at my ears, again.

"AISSHHH!!" I shouted at her ears, again.

She pulled me, but she began to get panic. I asked her, "Why?" 

"O-oppa.. I mean b-blockhead. I think we're lost."

"W-WHAT?! Use your phone now!!"

"It has no signals... Ottokhae??"

"Let me check my phone.." I grabbed my phone out, and what she have said was true, it has no signals..

"No use.." I sighed, she sighed.

"It's getting darker.. Ottokhae?"

"I don't know, we at least have to find a comfy house, to sleep in."

"Y-yes.." She sighed..

Suddenly, I hugged her.. I patted her back "It's okay..we will be safe.."

She was shocked by my actions towards her, her eyes widened, she broke our hug.

"K-kumawo.. We should began searching for now.."

"Yeah.."

We began to search, search and search. But still, no results. We even didn't saw any HUMANS here. I sighed. She sighed

"Ottokhae? We didn't find any way out and we didn't find any place to sleep in."

"Yah.. Yah.. Seohyun a.. Look! Look!! There's a light!!" I pointed towards the shining light.

"You're right oppa~~ I mean blockhead... But, what is it?"

"I don't know.. Let's check it."

 

Author's POV

Seohyun and Kyuhyun walk towards the shining light. They've arrived at a motel.

"Dandelion? What kind of motel's name was that?" Kyuhyun asked to seohyun.

"I don't know, let's just go in." Seohyun opens the door, there was nobody... Silence..... But suddenly......

"GOTCHA!!"

"AAAAAAAA~" Seohyun and Kyuhyun shouted..

"Woah.. woah.. a new destinied couple. Annyeong Noona and Hyung, I'm No Min Woo, the owner of this motel. Many destinied couple had came here because they were lost, same like you two!!"

"Min Woo?" Kyuhyun asked him

"Yeah, No Min Woo"

"So, you're living here, by yourself?" Seohyun asked him.

"No!! Of course not!! Sometimes, I am accompanied with Jim, my dog!! And the other destinied couple. Don't worry, you can leave from here tomorrow, I know where to go.." Min Woo chuckled

"Jim? Your dog?" Kyuhyun asked him again.

"Yeah, my dog" Min Woo smiled at him.

"JIM!! JIM!!" Minwoo called his dog..

"WOOF!! WOOF!" A sound echoed from the living room, it was definitely Jim.

"Annyeong Jim!!" Seohyun kindly greeted him..

"WOOF!!" Jim woofed at her. Everyone laughed. Except Kyuhyun.

"Hyung?! Wae are you keeping distance from Jim? He didn't bite hyung!!" Min Woo asked him.

"N-nothing!! ARGGHHH!! KEEP THAT DOG AWAY! ARGH!!" Kyuhyun hides behind Min Woo

Everyone laughed.. Jim, was also laughing. That night was full of cheerfulness and happiness. I doubt Seohyun and Kyuhyun won't forget that night. The night when they are destinied to be with each other.

 

Author's Note: Sorry if this . And sorry for the late update!! ^ - ^