The Rich Bastard.

Rivals

NB: Same as before.

 

AT THE CANTEEN

SeoHyun: 'The canteen's food looks delicious.. arghh.. I'm really hungry now -__-, but I do NOT have any money left..' *kruukkk* 'OMOOMO.. MY STOMACH. ARGH. I hope he doesn't realize it'

KyuHyun: 'Uh? What sound is that? Is she hungry?' "Hey, you hungry?"

SeoHyun: 'Urgh, He realized it already' "Uh... No.."

KyuHyun: "You are silly, I heard your stomach grumble!!"

SeoHyun: 'ARGHH' "No, I'm not."

KyuHyun: "DO NOT DENY!! Those foods are really cheap. I'll buy you some"

SeoHyun: 'CHEAP?! IS HE BLIND OR WHAT?! IT'S EXPENSIVE' "No, I do not need the foods. Huh?! Where's him?"

KyuHyun: "I bought it already."

SeoHyun: "W..WHAT?! This MANY?! HOW MUCH IS THIS?! I'LL PAYY!!"

KyuHyun: "You don't have too, it's cheap, only like.... 100,000 WON?!"

SeoHyun: "100.000 WON?! ARE YOU CRAZY?! IT'S LIKE.. URGH. WHATEVER, WHO ARE YOU REALLY?!"

KyuHyun: "You.. don't know me?! HAHA. I'm the kingkas ofcourse!!"

SeoHyun: "I know you are the kingkas blockhead!! But, WHO ARE YOU?! Are you somekind of a rich bastard?!"

KyuHyun: "Hey, everyone inside this school is rich earthworm!!"

SeoHyun: "I'm not!! My brother got a scholarship and he helped me to go to this school"

KyuHyun: "Ooh.. So, you're the SISTER of the SEOINWOO JERK?!"

SeoHyun: "Stop saying that my brother is a JERK!! HE'S NOTT!! I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU SAID THAT ONCE AGAIN!!"

KyuHyun: "You can't kill me, if you kill me, you'll kicked out from this school, BECAUSE I'M THE OWNER OF THIS SCHOOL."

SeoHyun: "W..WHAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?!"

KyuHyun: "ANI. I'M NOT"

SeoHyun: 'This BLOCKHEAD is the owner of the school?! I'd better stay away from if I wanted my brother and me to stay alive' "OH. I SEE. I'll just sit on the next table, then"

KyuHyun: "You're afraid you'll be out?! Don't worry, I do not kick out somebody I liked *winkwink*"

SeoHyun: "WTF?! JERK."

KyuHyun: "Hey, I do like you. *sitbesideher*"

SeoHyun: "You are a playboy right?! PLAYERS. I HATE THEM"

KyuHyun: "I'm not, I'm just evil *wink*" 

SeoHyun: "Go away!!"

Suddenly, SeoHyun pushes Kyuhyun from the chair.. But, KyuHyun holds her tight and finally, They fall together. SeoHyun is laying at KyuHyun Body and Kyu is under it.

SeoHyun: *Blushesandquicklystandsup* 'URGH. MY HEART BEATS FASTER' 

KyuHyun: 'SHE BLUSHES!! HOW CUTE!! KYU!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?! WHY DID YOUR HEART BEATS LIKE THIS?!' 

SeoHyun: "I'm Sorry, I'll just go"

SeoHyun runs as if she was hiding her red face and arrived at the park and she met a guy, listening to his own iPod..

???: "I just've met you.. who are you?"

SeoHyun: "I'm SeoJooHyun, you?"

???: "Well, I'm....."

 

Can you guess who is that guy??

HAHA.

I'll update soon..

Thanks for suscribers!!