34

Rivals

Seohyun's POV

It's our Graduation Day today.

I quickly wakes up from my beautiful sleep and quickly wash myself. I look at my photo with my friends.

I'll miss you guys.

I quickly change to my Graduation Uniform and quickly drive to school.

"Seohyun!!" Yoona waves towards me, "Hey girl, what will you be after finishing this college?"

"Piano Teacher, of course" I wink to her. "Oh, yeah, I forgot, you have a work already, while me not." She pouts, I embrace her and say "Don't worry, you can be a choreographer if you want to." She giggles, "If, I can"

We laugh together and walk towards the hall "Oh Seohyun" Yoona calls me

"Hmm?"

"Did you forget that Pure White will come today?"

Damn, I forgot about that.

"Just, forget about that Yoona-ah." I sigh

*skip*

"And let's welcome, THE ALMIGHTY CHOKYUHYUN WITH HIS BAND, PURE WHITE!!" The MC quickly announce, I wake up from my daydreaming session and I can see there Kyuhyun with his band-mate. He's getting more handsome now.

Is that Kyuhyun? He's cooler and... CUT IT OUT SEOHYUN!! I hope he doesn't see me.

"Yoona, I need to go to the washroom.." I quickly speak, Yoona just nod. I quickly go to the washroom

*At the washroom*

"ARGGH SEOJOOHYUN!! WAKE UP!! IT'S CHOKYUHYUN!!" I slap my own face "YOU HATE HIM, OKAY!!"

I quickly wash my face and after washing my face, I quickly go outside.

*outside*

"Ouchh!!" I bump to a guy, "Jeongmal Mianhe!!" I quickly bow to him.

Oh no, it's Kyuhyun, act normal Seohyun, act like you didn't know him.

 

"S-seohyun?" He spoke to me

"Oh.. I'm sorry sir but do I know you?" I asked innocently. Kyuhyun gasped.