Dinner.

Rivals

Sunny: "Don't mind him.. You gotta go bath too.."

Seohyun: *nodded*

Seohyun then rushes to the bathroom and get bathe soon.. and

Sunny: "Uncle has prepared a dinner for you!! I never thought uncle was this kind"

Seohyun: "FOR..ME?! B..B..UT HOW?!"

Sunny: "As soon as I told him that you were coming. He quickly instructed the maid to give you a special dinner. Maybe, he knows you?"

Seohyun: "I don't know him...But.. ARGHH!!"

Sunny: "You should go down now... I'll accompany you."

Seohyun: "Hey, you're the owner of the house right? I can go myself."

Sunny: "YEAH I AM. But, You'll lost"

Sunny dragged seohyun out from her room and drag her to the lift. She press the G button.

Lift: *tingtong*

Sunny: "KAJA!!"

When the door of the lift opens.. Seohyun's jaw dropped to see all the candles and all the foods. She can't help but also becoming more hungry and hungry.

Kyu's Father: "AHH!! You must be Seo Hyun right? Come!! Sit beside me.." 'She really looked like her appa..'

Seohyun: "Uh..Okay" 'Why is he so kind to me? Kyuhyun, now what did you do??!!'

Seohyun then saw Kyuhyun smiling to her.. Yonghwa too.. She just smiled back to Yonghwa and ignore kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: 'Whats up with that girl? Did I do anything wrong? Oh. Come on'

Kyu's father: "FROM NOW ON, SEOJOOHYUN AND HER BROTHER SEOINWOO WILL BE LIVING HERE. AND SHE WILL BE GIVEN 50% OF THE INHERITANCE AND 50% AGAIN TO SUNNY. AND FOR KYU AND YONG. WHO EVER MARRY SEOHYUN WILL GET THE INHERITANCE TOO."

Kyu, Yong, Seo, Sunny: "WHAT?"

Seohyun: "Why..me?"

Kyuhyun: "WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Yonghwa: "HUH?! BUT I'M YOUR FAR COUSIN!!"

Sunny: "ME?! WHY ME?!"

Kyu's Father: "Be quiet you all. Just follow my words.."

Seohyun: "But.. Ahjussi.. I didn't tell this to oppa yet."

Kyu's Father: "I did. And he agreed."

Seohyun: "O..opaa agreed?!"

 

 

What's gonna happen to seo life?

STAY TUNE (;