Wanting. Decline.

Rivals

NB: Speeches with 'blahblah' is the POV while speeches with "blahblah" is direct.

SeoHyun : "OPPA!! Hear me first!! I wanted to go there!!"

Seo In Woo : "Why Joo Hyunnie? Why?"

SeoHyun : "Because.... You admire that school."

Seo In Woo : "I never told you that."

SeoHyun : "But, you told mom those words."

Seo In Woo : "Don't you know how to detect LIES?"

SeoHyun : "I'll go to mom to tell her that you lied!!"

Seo In Woo : "HYUNNN! Stop there."

SeoHyun : "I promise I'll tell her if you won't register me as the new student."

Seo In Woo : "HYUN!"

Seo Hyun : "Oppa, why don't you allow me? Why?"

Seo In Woo : "Because, your life would be miserable."

SeoHyun : "But, why did you came there?"

Seo In Woo : "Because.. Mom.. wants me to."

SeoHyun stoods up silent hearing her brother's last words.. then, she asks again.

SeoHyun : "NO!! I don't believe you!!. I can detect your lies noww!! *tongueout*"

Seo In Woo : "This isn't lies Seo HYUNN!!"

SeoHyun : "It iss!! I'll tell mom that you lied to her if you keep on resisting to register me!!"

Seo In Woo : "OKAY!! I'll register you, but, don't you end up crying because of regretting. Okay?"

SeoHyun : "ALRIGHT!!"

Seo In Woo : 'I hope you'll immediately change your mind after seeing the school hyun.. I don't want to see you ended up crying. Many girls ended up crying because of the kingkas. You're innocent. And I believe you'll fall in love with one of them. Same with my ex-gf' *sighs*

SeoHyun : "Why oppa?"

Seo In Woo : "Huh? Nothing" 'And, there's many girls who'll bully you too. They bully every new girls, I'm afraid you'll get hurt hyunnie. I'm afraid, you'll get hurted just like her'

Mian for the messed up order. I promised next time I'll update this story by laptop .. :) Subscribe and comment please!!