007

My Twelve Roommates!?

The next morning, Hana called for a meeting with the eleven members. "I've called you all here for only one reason." Hana replies, "I don't know what happened between you eleven and Kris, but why did he leave late last night?" "He probably had something important to do." Suho replies, "I'm sure he'll be back." "But he would've told one of us." Lay replies, looking at Suho, "Are you sure you don't know where Kris is going?" "I'm positive." he replies, "Kris will come back sooner or later." "What are you hiding from us, hyung?" Sehun asks, crossing his arms at Suho, "Do you know what caused Kris hyung to leave?"

A couple days after Kris's disappearance from the apartment, Hana has been searching day and night for him; however, had no luck at all. "Where could an idiot like him be?" Hana asks, looking around the neighborhood until hearing..."There is still no sign of Hana, sir." replies one of the security guards. "Did you search every neighborhood and local shops?" he asks. "We all did." he replies, "I think we better search for your sister somewhere else." "No," he replies, "I know that she is living here." 'Crap,' she thought, 'What is oppa doing here; I can't let him see me.' Hana quietly walks the opposite direction and made sure that they weren't follow her; however, that whole escape plan failed. "Let me go!" Hana shouts, "I demand you jerks to release me now!" Hana was shoved into a black 12-passangers van and taken away. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asks, struggling to break free from the ropes around her ankles and wrists. "It's only for your own safety." replies one of the security guards. "What safety?" Hana asks, "I am not a child anymore."

After the long drive, Hana had to be carried out for she had fallen asleep. "Take her back to her bedroom." Minho replies, coming out of a separate car. They did as what they were told and carried Hana inside. A couple hours later, Hana began to regain conscious and found herself back home. She quickly sat up on her bed to look around her surroundings. "Why am I..." she asks. The door suddenly swung open, almost shocking Hana into a heart attack. "Welcome home, m'lady." replies her butler, "Did you sleep well?" "Um..." Hana hestiates, "How did I...." "Master Minho brought you home yesterday afternoon." he explains, "Is there something wrong with that?" Hana quickly got out of bed and ran out of her bedroom. "Miss Hana," replies her butler, running after her, "you musn't leave your bedroom at all." Hana continues to roam around the hallway until finally reaching the staircase. She hurries down the staircases, reaching the front entrance; however, Minho grabs a hold of her arm. Hana turns around and replies, "Oppa..." "I can't let you return to Seoul." he replies, "You must stay here, where it is safe." Hana shook her head at Minho and replies, "It's not safe here anymore." "What are you talking about?" he asks, "What do you mean it's not safe anymore?" 

Meanwhile at a local nightclub, Kris has begun working part time. "Yifan," replies one of his co-workers, "have you heard the news?" "What news?" Kris asks, sorting out the wine bottles. "A millionaire's daughter has been found after she has been missing for five months." replies another. "What's her name?" Kris asks, closing the cabinet and looking at his co-workers. "Choi Hana." they all replied. "My shift is over, right?" Kris asks, taking off his apron as he is walking around the bar. "Where are you going?" asks his manager, "We're going to need all the help..." However, he had already left the nightclub. "What is his problem?" he asks. After running through the rain, Kris finally reaches the apartment with his luggages. 'Hana,' he thought, 'I hope you are still there.' Once he had open that door, all the other members were shocked to see him. "KRIS?!" they all asked, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THIS TIME?!" "There's no time to ask question about me." he replies, "Hana..." "We already know." they replied, "We already know about Hana." "We need to rescue Hana quickly." Kris replies, "Anyone got a plan?" "We all need to calm down first." Lay replies, "We don't even know her exact location at all." "How come she never told us about her background?" Baekhyun asks. "You're an idiot!" Tao replies. "What?" Baekhyun asks, "We've all been living in the same place for two months already and..." "This isn't the time to discuss about Hana not telling the truth to us." Suho replies, "Like what Kris hyung said, we got to rescue Hana."

"Hana," replies her butler, "it's time for dinner." However, there was not a response. "Miss Hana," he repeats, "it's time for dinner." Again, no one answers. Her butler unlocks the bedroom door and found everything in place; however, heard a gust of wind from the window. "Oh no." he replies, running out of the bedroom to inform the whole household. "What?" Minho asks, "What do you mean she escapes?" "I don't know." he replies, "When I went into her bedroom, Hana wasn't there at all." "Tell the guards to look for her again before..." Minho replies. "Minho," replies his father, "where is Hana; I've been waiting to see her all day." Minho looks over at his butler and then back at his father. "Where is Hana?" he asks again, "Is she still in her bedroom?" "Hana is..." replies his butler. "Hana is probably wandering around the mansion." Minho lies, "She'll come down when she feels like it." Hana comes out from her walk-in closet and replies, "That was a close one; now it's time to get out of here." She then grabs a hold of her sheet sets and began tying them together. "I hope this plan will work again." she replies, walking over to the window. Hana quietly climbs down her window and jumps off from the wall until the security alarm goes off. "You have got to be kidding me." Hana replies, as all the security guards are surrounding around her, "WHEN DID THEY INSTALL A SECURITY ALARM?!"