001

My Twelve Roommates!?

It's a beautiful Sunday afternoon and Hana is unpacking dozen of boxes until the apartment door had a knock. She slowly made her way to the door, look through the peephole and suddenly saw twelve handsome and gorgeous guys. Hana soon opens up the door and there stood EXO, looking at her."Do you need anything?" Hana asks. "This is our apartment." one of them replies. "No," Hana replies, "this is my apartment." "No," another replies, "this is our apartment." "I rented this apartment before any of you." Hana replies, "Now bye bye." Just as she was about to close the door, a foot come into the door. "You got to be kidding me." Hana replies, opening the door again. "We aren't leaving until you move out." another one replied "I told you already that this is my apartment, not yours." Hana replies, "Now bye." "What's with all the commotion?" asked the landlord. "You never told me that I was going to have twelve roommates." Hana explains. "I forgot to tell them that you rented this apartment." she replies, "I'm getting way too old for this." "So," Hana asks, "are you going to have them rent another apartment?" "I'm sorry deary," she replies, "Almost every apartment is full, but just try to make space for each other." After the landlord left, Hana turns around and suddenly saw them inside the apartment already. "How did I get stuck being roommates with this guys?" she asks herself, closing the door behind her. "How are we going to split each other?" Baekhyun asks. "Maybe we can take the two bedrooms?" Kris suggests. "Whoa whoa whoa!" Hana exclaims, "I need one of the bedroom." "That doesn't matter." Kris replies, "You can sleep in the living room all by yourself." "You don't get my point here." Hana replies, "I'm a female and you guys are males, so I highly suggest that some of you stay out here and some sleep in the other bedroom." "That's not going to work." Kris replies, "I like my idea better."

"Look," Hana replies, "I don't have time to argue with you." "You can't tell me what to do." Kris replies. "You better watch your mouth before I try to murder you in your sleep." Hana replies. "Still," Kris replied, "you're a little girl, so you stop blabbering around as I'm making the decision for all of us." "I clearly understand that you don't know a girl's heart." Hana replies. "Hey," Suho replies, "why don't we introduce ourselves to each other?" "I don't have the time for this nerd." Kris replies. Hana suddenly kicks Kris in the stomach, having him fall to the floor in pain and explains, "If you ever call me a "nerd" again, you'll find out where I will kick you next." Kris quickly got up from the floor and pretends like nothing happened five minutes ago. "I'm Choi Hana." Hana replied, "And I don't need to know any of your names." "Why is that?" Lay asks. "I already know who you are." Hana replies. "Then why don't you name all of us?" Baekhyun asks. "Fine then," Hana replies, "Baekhyun, Chen, Lay, Kris, Suho, Sehun, Luhan, Kai, Xiumin, Tao, Chanyeol, and D.O."

(EXO's Face Expression)

All their faces were shocked that Hana could say their names without hesitation. Well then, Hana thought, this could get really interesting... "How are you able to name all of us?" Kyungsoo asks. "For crying out loud," she replies, "almost everyone knows EXO around here." "Are you living alone?" Chanyeol asks. "Of course I am." she replies, "I need a place for myself too." "You don't live with your parents?" Chen asks. "My abeoji is on a long-term business trip with my oppa." she replies, walking back to her bedroom as they follow her. Hana stops and turns around, only to see that all of them were up in her face. "Please just leave me alone right now" she replies, "I don't feel like talking to anyone right now." "We were just wondering if you need any help from us." Xiumin asks. "I can handle things myself." she replies, "So, run along and do something else rather than bothering me."  Hana smiles at them and slams the door in their faces. "Did we do something to make her mad at us?" Luhan asks, with confusion. All of a sudden, everyone turned their attention towards Kris and he stared back at them. "I didn't do anything." he replies.

Later that night, Hana was skyping her best friend, Park Eunji. "How's the new apartment?" she asks. "It's fine." Hana replies, "However, I never expected to have roommates." "Roommates?" she asks, "Why is that?" "Promise not to tell the other girls about this." Hana replies. "Of course," Eunji replies, "Tell me already." "Let's just say that my roommates are all males and they are currently famous around the world." Hana replies. "YOU GOT EXO TO BE YOUR ROOMMATE!?" Eunji shouts over the computer screen, "I SHOULD COME OVER RIGHT NOW!" "Are you kidding me?" Hana asks, "You can't just come over to see them." "Why not?" she whines. "If you tell anyone else about this secret," Hana replies, "I will move somewhere else before you know who comes to destroy me." "Hana," she replies, "you worry way too much." "It's true though." Hana replies. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow." she replies. Hana shuts down her computer and sat in her chair for a moment. "What am I going to do with twelve guys in my apartment?" Hana asks, messing up her hair.

"Yah," Sehun replies, "do you guys think what I'm thinking?" "Please don't tell me that you want to date that little b*tch." Kris replies, "I don't see anything special about her anyways." "Who said anything about dating her?" he asks, "I was wondering what we can do to cheer her up or something..." "Like she would ever smile in front of us." Kris agrues back. "It's because you made her angry, hyung." Tao replies. "STOP BLAMING EVERYTHING ON ME!" he exclaims, "YOU KNOW I DON'T ALWAYS START THE PROBLEM!" "SHH!" Suho exclaims, "She is probably asleep by now." "People her age don't even sleep until two in the morning." Chanyeol replies, "I don't think she will be mad if she finds out that we're still up." "But still," Xiumin replies, "We should be getting some sleep before the big day tomorrow." "What's happening tomorrow?" Lay asks, "I wasn't listening." "Because you fell asleep in the practice room, again." Luhan replies. "We have to be at the studio before noon tomorrow." Chen replies, scrolling through his phone for the schedule, "It's another IVY Club photoshoot." "Who is it with this time?" Baekhyun asks. Chen shrugs his shoulder at Baekhyun, letting out a big sigh. "Well," Kai replies, standing up from the floor, "I'm going to the bedroom to get some sleep." "I'm going too." D.O replies, standing up from the couch and following Kai into the other bedroom, where there are piles of different suit cases and duffle bags.

Hana stares at her empty ceiling, pondering through her own thoughts. 'Oppa,' Hana thought, 'why did you and Abeoji have to leave me alone; don't you know that I hate that woman?' She lets out a big sigh before turning off the lights.

The next day, Hana heads into the bathroom, about to use the toilet until falling right into the bowl. "WHAT THE—?!" she exclaims, "WAE?!" "Sorry," Kris replies, "I forgot to put the toilet seat down last night." "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, KRIS!" Hana exclaims. "I can't hear you." he teases. "YES YOU CAN!" she exclaims, "YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" Kris quickly runs into the kitchen area, hiding behind the island table. "What did you do this time, hyung?" D.O asks, staring at Kris with crossed arms. "You don't need to know that." Kris whispers, "She deserved it anways." "He forgot to put the toilet seat down." Lay replies, walking into the kitchen with messy bed hair, "And it seems like she is stuck in the toilet." "Oh...." D.O replies. Then, they hear Hana cursing at the top of her voice. About fifteen minutes later, Hana is out of the toilet bowl, pulls up her sweatpants and heads out of the bathroom. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING, YOU DICKHEAD?!" she exclaims, pulling up her sleeves from her long-sleeve shirt, "IF YOU DON'T COME OUT NOW, I WILL SURELY SUE YOU FOR LIFE!" "Like I even care...." Kris whispers. "Hana," Suho replies, "I think there's a better way to talk about—" "NO!" she exclaims, "I NEED TO TEACH THAT SON OF A B*TCH A LESSON SO THAT HE DOESN'T DO IT AGAIN!" "Noona," Tao replies, "please just calm down for a bit and we'll find Kris hyung somewhere in the apartment." Hana walks over to the coat closet, opens it, taking out a meter stick, and smacking it against the dining table, causing it to echo within the apartment. Tao grabs a hold of Suho's left arm, hiding behind him. "What do we do now, hyung?" he asks, hesitantly, "At this rate, I don't think she will listen to us." "Hopefully Kris will show himself before she destroys the whole apartment with her rage." Suho replies. Hana does the same thing again, but more harshly that it left a dent on the table. "Kris," Lay replies, "just show yourself already." "No," he whispers, "if she wants to hurt me, then she has to find me first." "So," Hana replies, "that's where you were hiding all along." Kris turns his head and sees Hana, smacking the meter stick in her hand. "Crap—" Kris replies.

"Thanks to you," Hana replies, "I have to give my professors an explaination of why I wasn't at school today due to your idiotic prank." Kris scoffs and replies, "Why do you even need to go to school; you're just gonna have to pay more and more debts anyways, along with the apartment bills." "You guys have to pay the rent for the apartment." Hana replies, "My school debts are on my own." "Do you even know how hard we work?" Kris asks. "Do you know how long it took me to have my own apartment?" Hana asks. "Okay, you two," Luhan replies, "if both of you don't agree to apolgizing to each other, then why don't we leave?" "I would love that very much." Hana replies, sarcastically. "HELL NO, LUHAN!" Kris exclaims. "THEN MAKE UP ALREADY!" they all exclaimed. Hana and Kris stares at each other and then shook their hands before separating themselves from everyone else. "Such an interesting day." Xiumin replies. "Oh well," Baekhyun replies, "if they continue to fight like this, I think I'm going to record one of their stupid fights and probably..." "You are not to put anything online, Baekhyun." Suho replies, "I don't think you want those sasaeng to come back us, do you?" "Whatever." Baekhyun replies.

Hana sits in her bedroom with the door locked tightly. "Why did you do this to me, God?" she asks, "I didn't ask for any of this to happen to me; why did you have to take my omma away from me?" Silence fills her bedroom as Hana searches for something in one of the drawers of her nightstand; she pulls out a picture of her family standing in front of her dead mother's grave. "Omma," Hana whispers, holding the picture close to her chest as tears rolls down from her eyes to her cheeks, "omma, why did you have to go?"