012

My Twelve Roommates!?

Min Woo comes out of the bathroom, only wearing a robe to cover himself up. He lies down beside Hana and traces her jawline with his fingers. "Tonight," he replies, "you'll forever become mine." "Someone ask for the room Min Woo is." Suho replies, "The rest of us will search on the different floors." Just as Min Woo was even able to place his lips on Hana, she eventually awoken from the sleeping powder and tries to shove Min Woo away from her. "What do you think you are doing to me?" she asks, struggling out of his grasp, "Who ordered you to do this to me?" "Stop struggling, Choi Hana." he replies, "I know you will surely enjoy this pleasure of sleeping with a real man." Min Woo then pins Hana upon the bed with her arms tucked behind her. "Let go of me, you nasty swindler!" Hana shouts, "Someone, please help!" "No one is here to rescue you." he replies, "They don't even know where we are." Just then, the suite door swung open, causing a loud crash at the entrance. "Hana!" someone shouts, "Hana, where are you?" "I'm in here!" she cries, "I'm in here!" Min Woo covers  with his hand; however, it was too late for Tao has already kick the bedroom door. "Get away from her, you son of a b*tch!" Tao shouts, walking over to Min Woo, who eventually stood up from the bed. Luhan and D.O enters the bedroom and found Hana in fear. "Cover her up." Tao replies, "Let me deal with him." D.O immediatly grabs a bed sheet from the hotel's closet to cover up Hana's skin. "Let's get out of here." Luhan replies. "Too scared?" Min Woo scoffs. Just then, Hana's abeoji comes into the bedroom with her saeeomma. "Here's your mistress!" he replies, throwing her straight at Min Woo. "Min Woo," she replies, "what is going on; I thought you had everything in control." "I did." he replies, "But what happened?" "You two are under arrested." replies the head security guard, "I hope you two won't mind staying in prison for the rest of your life."

Back at the banquet hall, Hana is soon greeted by Eunji, Donghae, and Minho. "We're so glad you're safe." they all exclaimed. "Thanks for everything." Hana replies, "If you hadn't told the truth about my saeeomma, then none of this would've happened." "I should've trusted you in the first place." Minho replies, "Would you still forgive both me and Abeoji?" Hana smile with tears in her eyes and embrace her brother. "Who said that I was angry at you and Abeoji?" she asks, sniffing her nose. "Does that mean you will staying with us again?" he asks. However, only silent roamed. "Hana?" Minho asks, "Hana, why aren't you answering?" Her grip around him slowly began to fade away as the paramedics began rushing over to her. Waiting in front of the ER, everyone is worried to death about the doctor's news. Two hours has past and no one has come out of the ER. "What is taking so long?" Baekhyun asks, "It shouldn't..." "Sometimes it takes a miracle for something like this to happen." Kris replies, with his arms crossed. The doctor finally comes out of the ER and asks, "Who's the guardian of..." "I am." replies her Abeoji, "How is my daughter; is everything alright with her?" "She is fine at the moment." the doctor replies, "She must've been overdosed by a sleeping powder." "But nothing is too serious, right?" Minho askes. "Yes." he replies. "Thank you so much." he replies, bowing as the doctor is leaving. Just then, Hana's abeoji began to feel light-headed until Minho helps him down to a chair. "Don't worry, Abeoji." he replies, "Hana is a strong girl." "Ajeossi," Eunji replies, "you should probably head home before your condition gets worse; please do it for Hana's sake." He agrees and eventually left for home with Minho. "We all better get some rest." Donghae replies, placing his hand on Eunji's shoulder, "I'll take Eunji home first."

Returning to the apartment, Suho gets a call from their manager. "I understand." he replies, "We'll be ready tomorrow morning." Suho then hangs up the phone. "Who was that just now?" Kris asks. "Manager hyung." Suho replies, "He is coming to take us to the airport tomorrow morning for our next concert in Beijing." "It's already time?!" Baekhyun asks. "I don't want to leave without saying goodbye to Hana." Tao replies, "I want to see her before we go." "What time do we have to catch our flight?" Xiumin asks. "Before sunrise." Suho replies. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Chen rushes to the door and immediately it was Minho. "I only came here to take Hana's things back to the mansion." he replies, walking inside the apartment. "You can't do that!" Baekhyun shouts, "Hana has her rights of staying away from..." "Shut up, Baekhyun!" D.O replies, hitting him behind the head, "Did you not hear what Suho just said two minutes ago?" "I heard what he already said." Baekhyun replies, "But I don't want to leave this apartment at all; we've experienced so much by just living in this apartment with Hana." "When are we able to see Hana in ICU?" Luhan asks. Minho ponders for a moment before saying anything. "They already placed her in the ICU after you left." Minho explains, "But the doctor suggests only family members are able to see her." "But..." Tao replies. "There's nothing we can do at this point, Tao." Chanyeol replies, "We should probably pack up the place for the landlord comes tomorrow morning for the last rent payment." "Where are you guys heading off tomorrow?" Minho asks. "Our manager just called and said that we may have to leave Seoul in order to prepare for our next concert in Beijing." Chen replies, "However, we all want to say our goodbyes to Hana somehow before leaving Seoul for the next month or so." "I got an idea." Minho replies, "Why don't we make a goodbye video for Hana?" "A goodbye video?!" they all exclaimed.


 Last Chapter Coming Soon