009

My Twelve Roommates!?

...One week later...

Hana finally calls Jin about the banquet; however, she had to bring the guys with her in case anything else happens. "I'll just meet you there." she replies, "Thanks." Hana hangs up the phone and sighs with relief. "What did he say?" Suho asks, "Did he accept your offer?" "He is alright with you guys coming with me." she replies, "However, I don't know if my parents or oppa are going to be attending and if they are, I'll have to find a way to blend within the crowd." "We have a week and a half to think about the banquet." Luhan replies, "Don't try to stress yourself any further than this." Kris enters the living room from his afternoon nap and asks, "What is going on here?" "Hana just called Jin about the banquet." Tao replies, "However, we need to prepare for the worse." Kris nods his head; however, glances over at Hana.

'Are you in love with me, Kris?' Hana asks.

"Kris hyung," Chanyeol asks, "are you alright?" "What?" he asks, blinking a couple times. "You were in a daze there." Baekhyun replies, "Is there something that you are hiding from us?" "Of course not!" he protests, "I am not hiding anything from any of you, especially Hana." "Why don't I make us something to drink?" Xiumin suggests, "Chen-shi, do you want to help me?" He follows Xiumin into the kitchen along with D.O behind them. "Kris," Suho asks, getting up from the couch, "can I talk with you out in the hallway quickly?" Kris walks out the door as Suho is right behind him with Hana and the others watching. "I wonder what Suho have to say to Kris?" Sehun asks, "I mean Kris hyung hasn't been himself ever since Hana has come back to the apartment." "What do you mean by that, Sehun-ah?" Kai asks, "You don't mean that..." "You're in love with Hana, aren't you Kris?" Suho asks, with his arms crossed. "I am not!" Kris protests, "I love her as my very own xiao mei." "We all love Hana as our little sister." Suho replies, "But your attitude has changed whenever Hana is around." "I don't understand anything you are trying to say, Suho." Kris replies, "Can we deal with this business later?" "Not until you tell me whether you love her or not." he replies. "Maybe I do." Kris replies, calmly, "Maybe I do love Hana as if she is my precious gem." Suho's eyes widen at his honest response. "You're kidding, right?" he asks. "Why would I?" Kris asks, "I was the one who rescued her from her horrible household and I believe that..." Suho then punches Kris across the face, causing him to bleed from the mouth. "What the heck was that for?" Kris asks, looking up at Suho. "You can't love Hana." he replies, harshly. "And why is that?" Kris asks, standing back up. "Because..." Suho replies, "Because..." Kris scoffs at Suho's words and replies, "I don't care if any of you love Hana, but I will surely make her mine." He walks back into the apartment as Suho is standing out there with his fists clenching.

"Here's a pitcher of sweet peach lemonade." Xiumin replies, "Chen-shi is still getting the glasses." Kris takes a sit beside Lay until D.O replies, "Kris hyung, what happened to your lips?" "It's nothing." Kris replies, covering up his wound. "I'll get the first aid." Hana replies, getting up from her sit. "It's alright." Kris replies, "It's just a small cut." Suho comes through the door and asks, "What is there to eat?" "It's a surprise!" D.O shouts. Chen comes out of the kitchen with thirteen glasses and gently place them on the table. All of a sudden, Hana's cellphone began vibrating on the table. She picks it up quickly only to seeing an unknown caller on the scene. Hana gets up from the couch and walks out the door. "Hello?" she asks. "Why do you sound so unsure?" he asks, "Don't you remember my voice at all?" "What do you want?" she asks, hesitantly. "I heard that you are living in an apartment with twelve men now." he replies, "Did anything with them yet?" Hana scoffs and replies, "I am not a player like you who happens to sleep with every other women; now goodbye." "Wait!" he replies, "I just want to tell you one more thing." "Then hurry up!" Hana replies, "It's freezing out here." After a minute or two, Hana suddenly drops her cellphone from her hand. "It's not true." she replies, "It's not true."

...Later that evening...

"Master Min Woo," replies his butler, "there's someone here to speak with you." "Let her in." he replies, pressing down his cigarette into a small bowl. His butler bows and opens the door for Hana to walk inside. "Ms. Choi," he replies, spinning his chair around to face her, "I didn't expect to see you here tonight." "You are kidding me, right?" she asks. Min Woo scoffs at her question and asks, "Would I ever lie to you?" Hana hesitates to answer back until he stood up from his seat and replies, "Now that you are here, why don't we have a little fun ourselves?"

TO BE CONTINUED


TODAY IS EXO CHANYEOL'S BIRTHDAY!!

I only known EXO for a year or so, but they are still standing strong even without Kris and Luhan. (Still miss having them as twelve though .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.)

Good luck in 2015!