010

My Twelve Roommates!?

"I am not interested in anything you call fun here." she replies. "If I were to sleep with you," he replies, "your father would surely kill me; however, I have something that will surely open your eyes." "And what is that?" Hana asks. Min Woo pulls out a yellow envelope from his drawers and places it in front of Hana. "These are newspaper articles and gossip magazines about your precious roommates." he replies, "Hope you like them; now get out of here." Hana takes the envelope from the desk and does what he said. After five minutes, his butler comes back inside with another guest. "Was she convinced?" she asks, sitting down in the seat before him. "Of course, m'lady." Min Woo replies, "You should've seen her facial expression." "Here's your $1,500,000; hope you'll use it to your liking." she replies, placing her purse onto his desk. "Does you husband know that you are doing this to his precious daugther?" Min Woo asks, taking the money out of the purse. "He's too blind by my 'love' for him, which will soon bring his business down." she replies, lighting one of the cigarette butts, "Beside, I will be in control after his death."

Hana returns to the apartment ten minutes before midnight, still holding onto the articles and magazines from Min Woo's condo.

'These are newspaper articles and gossip magazines about your precious roommates; hope you like them.' he replies.

She quietly opens the door, closes it behind her and placed the articles and magazines by their published date on her bed. After an hour of reading every single article and gossip magazines, Hana eventually reaches the end of them. All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Hana replies, hiding the articles and magazines underneath her pillows. D.O comes into the room and asks, "Is everything alright?" "Everything is fine." she replies, "What seems to be the problem with you?" "You never got to try my vanilla cheesecake." he replies, with a pouty face. Hana chuckles and replies, "D.O...." "Just call me Kyungsoo." he replies. "Well then, Kyungsoo." Hana replies, "Can I get a taste of your vanilla cheesecake?" He smiles brightly at her and dashes into the kitchen with her following after him. Kyungsoo carefully slice one piece of his cheesecake, puts it on a fancy platter with flowers on the edges and decorates it with a drizzle of strawberry jam and top it off with a strawberry and mint. Hana watch his artist skills on that single cheesecake. "I wish I could do something like that." Hana replies, placing her head on the countertop. "Here you go." he replies, sliding it in front of her. Hana takes the small fork on the plate, injects it into the delicious cheesecake, slowly lifting it up to until melting in her seat. "It's so delicious!" she exclaims. "I'm glad you like." he replies. After finishing her late night snack, D.O has fallen back asleep back in the extra bedroom as Hana is still awake in her own, still staring at the articles. "Why should I even believe in someone like him?" she asks, "He's nothing but a careless swindler; then again, how are they able to get that many pictures for every single copy?" 

"Minho," replies his father, "have you seen your mother?" "Not since this morning." Minho replies, "Abeoji, are you attending the winter banquet next month?" "Why do you ask?" he replies, "Is there something that you would like to tell me?" "One of my friends' will be attending there." Minho replies, "However, he told me that Hana maybe attending the same banquet." Hana's saeomma tiptoes quietly to her husband's office door in order to listen to their conversation. "I have to accept the fact the my little girl is all grown up now." he replies, "I can't force her to stay her anyways." "Abeoji," Minho replies, "Hana is staying in an apartment with twelve men." "She's staying in an apartment with twelve men?" he asks, shockingly, "How is this possible?" 

~Flashback~

"Is this the landlord?" she asks, "Yes I would like you to do something for me."

"WHAT?!" EXO asks, "There is only one apartment left." 

"I know I rented two to four rooms for us." replies their manager. 

"Do you know the apartment room?" Kris and Suho asks. 

"Room 112" replies their manager, "I hope there's no trouble with that at all."

"If they find out that I was the one who had those twelve men move into the same apartment with Hana," Hana's saeomma replies, "he will surely kick me out of the household forever." She quickly calls Min Woo with her cellphone. "Min Woo." she replies, "Are you ready for a raise?" "Who am I dealing with this time?" he asks. "It's my step-daughter again." she replies, "I need you to get rid of her after the banquet next month." "Email me the details and I'll see what I can do." Min Woo replies, examining Hana's portrait on his dart board, "Don't worry, I won't lay a finger on her at all."