011

My Twelve Roommates!?

...One month later...

Locations: *JW Marriott Hotel* (Seoul, South Korea) for the banquet party & *Renaissance Seoul Hotel* (Seoul, South Korea)

"Do you see her yet?" Minho asks, looking over the crowd. "She'll be here eventually." Donghae replies, "I know it." Just as Hana is about to step inside the banquet hall, Eunji comes up to her and replies, "I thought you were coming with Jin." "He caught the chicken pox." Hana replies, "Eunji, you've got to help me survive the night." "What about your roommates?" Eunji asks, "Weren't they suppose to come with you too?" "They're still getting their tuxedos ready after an accident with the owner, who had no idea of how their tuxedos were ruined the night before." Hana explains. "What do you want me to do?" Eunji asks, "It's ten minutes before it starts." "Help me with my appearance first." Hana suggests. "There's an extra pair of waitresses uniforms in employee lounge." she replies, "Let's hurry up though." Hana follows after Eunji to the employee lounge, changing from her silky party gown to a worthless, yet helpful waitress uniform. "I'm going back inside the banquet hall." Eunji replies, "Just text me if you need any help." Hana nods in agreement and waits until she is about to serve dinner for the guest.

Meanwhile in the control room, Min Woo has everything set up from his laptop. "Will this work?" Hana's saeomma asks, "I don't even see Hana in the banquet hall at all." "Oh she's here alright." he replies. "How do you know?" she asks. He points to the employee lounge security camera. "Don't worry," Min Woo replies, "I have people to help me with her kidnapping." With thirty seconds on the clock, Min Woo eventually had the whole building pitched black. Hana looks around the dark lounge until the lights appeared again with a mysterious man also dressed in the same uniform. "I thought you would like something to drink before heading out and talking with others." he replies, placing a glass of fresh orange juice in front of Hana. "Thank you so much." she replies, taking it from the small table in front of her. Hana took a sip out from the glass, feeling fine for a moment before placing the glass back on the table. "I think it's time to get ready." she replies, standing up. Hana soon felt light-headed and eventually falls back down on the chair. 'Why am I so dizzy all of a sudden?' she thought. Hana soon becomes unconscious, dropping the glass onto the carpet-flooring. Min Woo comes out from the exit staircase and pays about half of his payment from Hana's saeomma to his helper. "Now clean all of this up before anyone sees." he replies, "And erase all the video evidences tonight." He nods and began to clean up the mess. Min Woo carefully places Hana in the passenager seat, seatbelts her, and drove off into the night without anyone suspecting anything.

An hour later, all the members of EXO arrived to the banquet; however, couldn't find Hana anywhere. "Where could she be now?" Luhan asks, "I hope she's alright." "Get a hold of yourselves, men." Suho replies, "We'll all split up into groups of three to find Hana." "There you are." Eunji replies, coming up to them, "Have you guys seen Hana?" "We just got here, little girl." Kris replies, "Why do you look so worried?" "I'm her friend, Park Eunji." she explains, "And I can see why she hates you so much." "Hey!" Kris replies, raising his voice. "This is not the time to argue." Lay replies, "We have to find Hana right away." "Eunji," Chanyeol asks, "do you know where you had last seen Hana?" "I took her to the employee lounge to change out from her party dress into a waitress uniform." Eunji replies, "I then told her to either text me if anything is wrong; however, I never go anything back." "We'll have to start there." Chen replies, "Can you show us where it is?" "Just follow me." Eunji replies, running down the hall with them trailing behind her. Minho and Donghae watch close by. "What could this mean?" Minho asks. "What did you say, Minho?" Donghae asks. "We got to follow after them." he replies. "Follow after them?" Donghae asks, "Are you out of your mind; what if they think that we are the one who took your little sister?" "We just have to try, Donghae." Minho replies, "Now hurry up." Once reaching the employee lounge, Eunji opens up the door and only found the same man, who had given Hana the orange juice. "What brings you here, m'lady?" he asks, bowing before her. "Have you seen a girl by the name of Choi Hana?" Eunji asks, "I swore she was in here." "I haven't seen her all night." he replies, "I suggest looking back in the banquet hall." Kai, Sehun, and Tao then notice the orange stain in the carpet-flooring, where Hana has spilled. "Hyung!" they all exclaimed, "Look at the stain in the carpet; it still seems to be fresh." Baekhyun walks over to the stain and began examining it. "Can I get a pair of white gloves?" he asks. The male employee hands Baekhyun his own white gloves in order for him to get a stain on the glove. "It's still fresh." Baekhyun replies, standing up as he is taking off the dirty gloves, "Hana was here when this stain had happened." "But who would've done this?" D.O asks, "Who would hate Hana this much that poisoning..." "Hana wasn't poisoned." Minho replies, appearing behind the bar, "Someone gave her a large dose of sleeping powder." "Minho oppa," Eunji replies, "when did you..." "So these are the twelve men living with Hana?" he asks. Eunji nods her head and replies, "I hope you aren't..." He walks over to Eunji, placing his hands on her shoulders and replying, "What is more important right now is saving Hana from danger."

Min Woo soon rents a hotel suite for the night along with Hana still unconscious. He carefully placed her on the King Size Bed, taking off her shoes as well as the uniform covering her, only showing her wearing a white tanktop along with a pair of gym shorts. "Such a pity." he replies, "If only your dear friends were to find us here." Min Woo then walks into the bathroom, taking a refreshing shower before his glorious night with the unconscious Hana.

After forty minutes of confronting the employee, he finally confesses, "That swindler, No Min Woo, is hiding the girl at the Renaissance Seoul Hotel; just please don't kick me out of this business." "What are we going to do?" Donghae asks, "By the time we get there, Hana will probably be..." "Don't even say the word, Donghae." Minho replies, "I can't believe she would be so gullible to believe in someone like him." "Is there anyone else who is working with Min Woo?" Chanyeol asks, "I mean he can't just kidnap Hana without someone paying him." "Lady Choi." the waiter replies. "My saeeomma?" Minho asks. "Yes," he replies, "Lady Choi has an evny for her step-daughter." "I have to tell Abeoji." Minho replies, dashing out of the room. "Wait Minho!" Eunji replies, stopping him at the door, "If you tell Ajeossi about Imo, then that will surely break his..." "I don't want my yeodongsaeng to get by a mysterious man." Minho replies, "I have to tell him the truth." Minho then rush to the banquet hall along with Donghae following after him. "We'll look for Hana." Xiumin replies, "We promise to not let anything happen her; we will make sure that she is alright." "Now hurry!" Eunji replies, "We don't have much time." All the members then exited from the room in search for Hana. Eunji then turns to the waiter and asks, "Can you show me the control room?" "I am not..." he replies. "Please!" Eunji replies, "We need the evidence!" He eventually gives in and takes Eunji to the control room, hoping to find the right videos. "Stop!" she exclaims. The screen shows No Min Woo handing the employee the cash and Hana unconscious. Eunji immediately pulls out her phone and texts Minho to come to the control room with his Abeoji. "You won't get away with this, No Min Woo." Eunji replies. 


*Finally updated at least two chapters!*

I feel so proud of myself for making this story in the first place; and sorry for all the lack of chapter updates