008

My Twelve Roommates!?

"Come on now." one of them replies, "You need to get some rest for the big day tomorrow." Hana backs away from him and replies, "I rather be in prison than living here with that..." Another then picks up Hana over the shoulder and carries her back inside the mansion. "Let me go!" Hana orders, kicking and hitting him, "I don't belong here at all." The security guard opens up the bedroom door, drops her on the bed and walks out of the bedroom, locking it from the outside. Hana ran over to the door; however, was too late to even escape. She rushes over to her windows and found them block by metal bars as her balcony door is in chains. She fall to her knees, in desperation, slowly began to show tears in her eyes. 'Please,' she thought, 'I need a miracle from you, God; please help me find my true home.' Meanwhile back at the apartment, everyone can't seem to sleep at all. "Have you tried calling her?" Kris asks, brushing his hair back. "No matter how many times we call," Sehun replies, "she still won't answer." Kris slams his fist onto the dining table with great force, causing almost everyone who happens to be either asleep or pacing back and forth. "This isn't going to work out." he replies, "I'm gonna search for her myself." Kris gets up from his seat, grabs his leather jacket and rushes out of the apartment. Tao, Lay, and Suho rushes after Kris and told the others to stay in the apartment until they all return. 

"Where do you even think you are going?" Lay asks, "You don't even know where Hana is." "I'm just gonna have to try." Kris replies, "I can't just sit in that apartment, waiting for her to return back to us; we all must take action." "You just need to calm down for a bit." Suho replies, "We'll figure something out before searching out on the streets for Hana." "Suho," he replies, "you are also the leader of this group and all you can say is that we need to calm down." "You are only letting your anger controlling your mind." Suho continues, "If Hana were to..." "You don't get the point here." Kris interrupts, "Hana isn't here with us anymore; nobody was watching over her and now look at the situtation." "Kris hyung," Tao replies, "we can't afford to lose you again, so that's why..." Kris shook his head, walks around them and out the apartment doors. "Kris hyung!" Tao shouts, walking over to the door. "Forget about it." Suho replies, stopping Tao, "Let him do whatever he wants; we can't stop him no matter what." "But what if he..." Tao asks. "He'll be alright." Suho reassures, "I know him well enough that he wouldn't do anything stupid."

The very next morning, Hana has finally awoken from her slumber due to a loud noise coming in the hallway. "You can't let you go in there, sir." shouts one of the servants, "How dare you barge into the home of...." "Hana!" someone else shouts, "Hana, where are you?" She could barely recognize the voice. "Hana!" he shouts once more, "Answer me!" "Kris?" she asks, climbing out of bed. "Please sir." replies the servant, "You aren't allowed to confront Miss Choi." Kris reaches the final door and tries to twist the knob; however, it was still lock from the night before. "Hana?!" Kris shouts, "Are you in there?" Hana rushes to the door in shocks and replies, "Kris, is that really you?" "Why didn't you..." he asks. "There's no time for questions." Hana shouts back, "I need you to get the key." "Key?" he asks, "Who has the key?" "Security!" shouts the servant, "I need security!" Kris notices the key around the servant's neck, so he grabs a hold of the necklace around the servant's neck and yanks off. "Sorry about that." Kris replies, "But I am here to save my friend." "Hurry up, Kris." Hana replies, "You don't have much time before the security guards arrive." Kris places the key in the keyhole, twists it open and Hana manages to open the door instantly, grabbing a hold of Kris's arm as she is racing down the hall. "There they are!" someone shouts. "What do we do now?" Kris asks, looking at Hana. Hana looks around for a couple seconds until remembering a secret tunnel in the family's library. "Follow me." Hana replies, running back down the hall. Once they reached the library, Hana and Kris tried their best to block the door. "Do you remember where it is?" Kris asks. "I just need to find that one specfic book." Hana replies. "But any one of these books can be the lucky one." Kris replies. "We just have to try." Hana replies, walking over to the one of the book shelves and pulling out random books.

Within an hour, Hana and Kris has finally reached the end of the secret tunnel, covered in moss and spider webs that leads them to the front gates. "Come on," Kris replies, "everyone has been worried about you." He starts to walk away; however, Hana stood in the same place, looking back at the mansion. Kris turns back around and saw Hana looking back. "Hana," he replies, "are you alright?" Hana turns back to Kris and asks, "Do you think I should...." Kris sighs silently and walks up to her, pulling her into his embrace. "Kris?" Hana asks. He remains silent, still trying to embrace her tightly. "I don't want you to leave me." he quietly mutters, "I want you to stay by my side forever." All of a sudden, Hana felt her heart beating twice as fast until having tears falling upon her cheek. "Promise me that you won't leave ever again." he replies, sniffing his nose. "I promise." she replies, sniffing as well. "Now," Kris replies, pulling her away from him, "let's get back to the apartment." 


What will happen in Chapter 9 after Kris's confession to Hana?

Will there be rivalry between the members of EXO or will there be a familiar face to come back to bring her home?

....................

Hey, you lovely readers! I haven't done a poll in a while, so here you go.

Who do you think it's gonna be?

Lee Min Ho

Lee Hyun Woo

Kim Soo Hyun

Jung Il Woo

No Min Woo

Comment down below to see who you want and I'll pick the most vote